Gf says i spend to much time playing vidya

>gf says i spend to much time playing vidya

what do i do bros? she'll leave me but i have such a big back log

Get out of Sup Forums and don't come back.

Kill yourself

>gf
>lying on the internet

Supposing you're not lying, any girl fickle enough to leave you over videogames isn't worth your time. Try being with less of an attentionwhore normie.

theres more than 1 girl to be friends with out there
why dont u ask ur mom for her girlfriends numbers

Save gfs nudes
Dump her
Sell nudes
Buy more vidya
Get new gf
How hard can that be?
Its a girlFRIEND not a fucking wife

mine keeps telling me to play more and is lonely while the power is off

Post pics of you big back log. Mine isn't that big only 7in, but it's thick.

>tfw disgusting chink kissed my girlfriend and dumped me
>tfw hate all asian people now
You are all greedy disgusting motherfuckers. I can't stand how you can think so highly of yourself. I just want her back...

Unless your playing say 10hrs video games a day I would recommend getting a new gf.

sauce?

awww

ar nosurge

dumb her bitchass

Let me have her. All I want is a gf and to lose my fucking virginity before I turn 28 this summer.

If she's threatening to leave you over videogames, she'll definitely leave you over some other stupid shit even if you cave in. Don't be a pussy beta bitch.

>big back log
I read that as big black cock

first post always best post

give her back a big log and she'll come around

tell her if she wants to spend more time together she can give you a blowy joey while you game.

But do you have a big front log

My girlfriend is a body pillow of two-dimensional Japanese girl so she doesn't really talk about my hobbies too much. I would have her sit next to me while I played games more often but I don't want her to get dirty from sitting on the floor.

spotted the virgins.

You never fucking put games over your GF

Dude, have you considered spending less time playing video games then?
Let's assume you spend 40hrs a week playing computer games, if you tone that down to 32 hours a week, you're spending an extra eight with her? If you listen to anyone else in this thread, you're listening to a bunch of sad virgins who don't know what a good relationship is built upon. If you had a problem with something she did, and she did nothing to fix it then you'd have a reason to dump her. Shoes on the other foot faggot.

I read that as big black log. Fuck.

Everyone posting in this thread should fucking kill themselves.

Not a problem if you have a GF(male)