What characters do you want in Fire Emblem Warriors

What characters do you want in Fire Emblem Warriors

Other urls found in this thread:

narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/fire-emblem-legendary-weapons-of-elibe-amp-ashunera-feats.26407/
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Eliwood_(Fire_Emblem)
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lyndis
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Hector_(Fire_Emblem)
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Roy_(Fire_Emblem)
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lilina
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Marth
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Chrom
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lucina
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Itsuki_Aoi_(Tokyo_Mirage_Sessions_Sharp_FE)
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Eirika
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ephraim
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ike
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Micaiah
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Corrin_(Fire_Emblem)
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Robin_(Fire_Emblem)
narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/fire-emblem-legendary-weapons-of-elibe-amp-ashunera-feats.26407
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My nigga Merric.

How am I supposed to choose between the two?

Mia
Athena
Nephenee

>M'emearachel

alm and celica

Assuming main lords are all shoeins, give me a good gag character
>Merlinus in his wagon, throwing wares at enemies and trampling people
>Wrys reclassed to Mercenary
>Anna (pre-Awakening, separate to usable unit Anna); abuses mid level saving, the secret shop, tutorials and other UI/menu elements to destroy enemies. Sometimes has the help of Jake the ballastician.

Ephraim and Eirika.

please I need to unleash

Marcia. Best Tellius Peg.
But I have no expectations of this happening whatsoever.

Ranulf. That's all I need. Everyone else is just bonus.

Tiki or some form of playable Manakete would be fun to play.

Also, one of the furry races might be fun to play as well.

Seth from FE8

Have their ever been playable flying units in Musou before?

Pegasus Knight-based characters could be extremely broken.

Daily reminder Roy is the strongest Fire Emblem Lord Lorewise and that all GBA main characters can solo all other game´s armies with single attacks. Calc: narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/fire-emblem-legendary-weapons-of-elibe-amp-ashunera-feats.26407/ Vs Battles Pages of FE6-7: (All MULTI CONTINENT LEVEL.) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Eliwood_(Fire_Emblem) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lyndis vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Hector_(Fire_Emblem) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Roy_(Fire_Emblem) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lilina Vs Battles Pages for the other lords: vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Marth vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Chrom vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lucina vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Itsuki_Aoi_(Tokyo_Mirage_Sessions_Sharp_FE) (Country-Continent Level against Dragons and only dragons) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Eirika vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ephraim (Town Level, advantage against monsters) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ike vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Micaiah (Country Level with goddess power who is only effective against the other half of that goddess.) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Corrin_(Fire_Emblem) (Town Level and weak to the sword of seals) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Robin_(Fire_Emblem) (Continent Level and weak to the sword of seals)

These wyld stalyins.

I just want Hyrule Warriors Complete Edition to be honest.

Nephenee in all of her hick country accent glory

>ctrl+f
>no Hector

HECTOR

Hectorfag go pls

So say this is the initial roster.

>Marth
>Tiki (loli)
>Sheeda
>Anna
>Sigurd
>Roy
>Lyn
>Ike
>Robin
>Chrom
>Lucina
>Corrin
>Ryoma
>Xander
>Azura

We already know that Fates is getting those four and probably nothing else, and that's already over 13. Only ones I might add are Eliwood and either Cordelia or Tharja.

There's only one character that needs to be in. The rest are bonuses.

>All of those boring swordsmen

No. I want this

Roy has ranged attacks, Fire, acrobatics and healing.

Literally copy over Guts´s moveset as Ike´s.

Lyn would work like Hyrule Warriors´s Impa.

Marth would be just like Hyrule Warriors Zelda.

Maybe Azura will play like Yukimura Sanada.

Sheeda and Azura use lances, Tiki uses some kind of magic, Anna uses a bow? and Robin would use magic and a sword. I'm not happy about it either but that seems to be a very likely one to me, though there'll probably be at least one OC.

I do too, and he's probably the best hope we have for an axe user. But we all know Lyn would get in first, and with Eliwuss being the MC he'd probably be second.

This

Tiki transforms into a Dragon.

Anna has had multiple classes in the series.

>Daily reminder Roy is the strongest Fire Emblem Lord Lorewise and that all GBA main characters can solo all other game´s armies with single attacks.

Calc:
narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/fire-emblem-legendary-weapons-of-elibe-amp-ashunera-feats.26407

/ Vs Battles Pages of FE6-7:

(All MULTI CONTINENT LEVEL.) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Eliwood_(Fire_Emblem)
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lyndis vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Hector_(Fire_Emblem) vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Roy_(Fire_Emblem)
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lilina Vs Battles

Pages for the other lords:

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Marth vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Chrom vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Lucina vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Itsuki_Aoi_(Tokyo_Mirage_Sessions_Sharp_FE)
(Country-Continent Level against Dragons and only dragons)

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Eirika vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ephraim
(Town Level, advantage against monsters)

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Ike vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Micaiah

(Country Level with goddess power who is only effective against the other half of that goddess.)

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Corrin_(Fire_Emblem)
(Town Level and weak to the sword of seals)

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Robin_(Fire_Emblem)
(Continent Level and weak to the sword of seals)

The original badass himself. I love him not only because of being the origin of the badass eastern-flavored swordsman, but because in the 2 episode anime, he had an ep to himself that teased a bit of backstory.

Jugdral

I feel like if we get any non main character myrmidon type, it's gotta be him. Same goes for Ogma for a non MC mercenary.

My dude Stefan or just his sword will be fine.

Tied between him and Karel for the myrmidon tree. Navarre was the original but Karel was the Kenshin Himura of Fire Emblem, a demon in his youth but a repenting swordsman after he matured.

THE LEGEND

You'll get your Gregor and Owain and you'll like it.

I want at least a knight or general, any character is fine.

I'll have an orgasm if they're the generals from the GBA games.

Amelia

Altina

Alot of you are going to be disappointment. It's going to be Awakening/Fates-fest, with the main Lords from each numbered game, and maybe Marth's wife because she got a nendoroid.

>there's a chance they use the same set of designs from one game for all classes
Oh god that'd be awful. Hopefully they do use multiple designs per class for generic enemies.

In my headcanon she's Ike's ancestor

She's like the mage rep.

>Hey you know all of these characters in the franchise? The hundreds of playable ones?
>Fuck them, let's put in this literal who from the lore in one of the games.

one of the mercs/heros

like Gerik

A Dragon, preferably a White or Black Dragon from Tellius or Tiki
Burger King
Seth
Pent
Lethe
Hector
Ishtar
and some other Never Evers

he is

I mostly want FE7 character. Lyn, Hector, Serra Sain/Kent, Nino & Jaffar. It's hard as hell to narrow it down, but those are who I'd like the most.

Gun to my head..Lyn, Nino and Jaffar.

I want to play as Laguz specially King Caineghis in Lion form, Queen Nailah too

I wouldn't mind if they added one character along those lines as a surprise.

Thoooough, maybe only after DLC starts rolling out.

Do you think they'd go GBA-tier with their animations or will it be bland 3D animations?
Mercs are always my boys but IS really went out of their way to give mercs boring animations in Fates and Awakening.

Please give me Meg and Wendy. I want my armor girls to be given some love they never received in their games.

Oh?

Would user prefer another Musou OC like Lana instead?

She was a Branded so im not so sure

I think Cam stands a really good chance of getting in.

Gregor and his hearty laughibg amidst the slaughter would blend perfectly

I swear if he's not in ima Aether your school

Hector is made redundant by Ike unless they decide to go for radically different movesets. Given that we don't know what this entails, I would count on Hector not being included because Lyn already serves well enough as FE7's rep.

(The fact that the main characters of FE7 can't even star in a celebration meant for them is a terrible thing...)

It's very possible they might not include each and every lord. Even Hyrule Warriors only had...what, 13 to 14 characters at the beginning, and many of them were poorly balanced! And many of the recent musou games have had limited casts before DLC. It'd be wise to temper expectations and expect only the most popular ones to get in at first.

That being said, I'm going to rage so hard if this becomes another Akaneia wankfest.

Milfs

Minerva, definitely, OG wyvern knight yo.

Mark, Chris, Robin, Corn.

Its going to be nothing but fates/awakening + Marth

>Not wanting to dual wield fucking Alondite and Ragnell at the same time
She would be the Lu Bus to end all Lu Bus.

My waifu of course

I think Hyrule Warriors had 16 on launch representing about 20 move sets, so it's within reason for them to give us 20 launch characters for Fire Emblem depending on whatever is going on behind the scenes. There're 12 games across 9 worlds to cover discluding remakes I think? We might see something like 3-4 combined characters from each popular setting, then 1-2 from the unpopular ones.

A lot of people are only expecting Akaneia and the new games to be represented but I honestly think that's really unlikely. Omega Force has always shown a huge amount of effort in representing the franchises they adapt.

One of these two will absolutely be the Wyvern Rider character, but as for which one I lean towards Minerva due to being the OG, plus with Azura we probably have the full amount of Fates characters.

Yeah but the way Branded works is that it appears sporadically in a bloodline. For example, the child produced from a Beorc and a Laguz isn't necessarily a Branded, but any of their children could be Branded themselves too.

Besides, Mist is totally a Heron Branded if you look into it. It's hidden in plain sight.

Best boy and girl obviously
I want them to be an one character and they would go in the battlefield while holding hands. Separated hands means game over though.

>Sieglinde and Siegmunde had an incetious relationship
>These are Eirika and Ephraims weapons
Its like IS was trying to tell us something

Watch as the incest jokes get run into the ground ingame.

Oh

Really makes me think

I'm the only person who loves her

Most of the Lords are pretty similar so they'll probably have whatever unique traits they have exaggerated to hell and back. You can count on Ephraim being nothing but bloodlust and incest. Eirika will become useless and do nothing but cry about having to fight and waiting for other characters to rescue her.

Yeah seriously. Like, only Herons can handle Lehran's Medallion...except for Mist and Elena who can touch it just fine.

How long until Fire Emblem direct?

>Besides, Mist is totally a Heron Branded if you look into it.
Eh, I get where you're coming from with that, but my biggest issue with that is that logically, a laguz would've commented on her Branded status.
It honestly kinda feels like they were going to make her a Branded initially, but scrapped the idea and just went with "lol she has a special balance of chaos and order".

Casting wind magic for MEN!

like 14 hours

>Hey Ephraim, if your sister picked up farming, would you help plow her fields?

Yeah, but consider that virtually all the Laguz respect and honor the Herons. Maybe the Heron Branded are treated different. I mean Misaha was a Branded and she worked to repair Laguz-Beorc relations in Begnion.

Best girl of Sacred Stones.

But for that to make sense, the laguz would have to somehow instinctually know that Mist is a heron branded, since Mist doesn't know herself. And I don't think that's the case, since Vika feels uncomfortable around Micaiah, who's also a heron branded, despite wanting to be friends with her.

Roy's my boy but I'd be down for Azura using water magic and HD feet.

Just one.

>Ephraim comes up with suicidally insane stratagems and is violently protective of Eirika
>Hector speaks like a perpetually angry Bartre and has no social skills
>Lyn has a waterfall running between her legs for the player and a hard-as-steel hateboner for all bandits, even conflicted figures like Navarre or Dorcas
>Ike lives solely to fight and eat meat
No wait, that sounds like Fates Amiibo Ike.

I bet that whole "sensing" thing was bullshit and they just used it as an excuse for why they didn't have to stick around Micaiah or Soren since they're both little faggots.

Is Micaiah heron branded? I must have missed that one. Oh well, the whole laguz sensing branded thing seems like it was written into the script in the last second.

I still maintain Mist is a Branded though. It's the only explanation that doesn't rely on some attuned to order junk.

>>Ike lives solely to fight and eat meat
He becomes Priam? Oh, that would be pretty neat if they give him a Priam costume for this if he's in.

>Lyn has a waterfall running between her legs for the player

Alt costumes seem like an obvious thing to include. Eliwood as a Roy costume, both versions of Ike etc. I'd love for alt costumes for playable archetype characters (Xmas Knights, Jeigen) so we can play as Kain and Abel or Sain and Kent or combinations.

Kek. To be fair, that would have to apply for Stefan as well, since I think he mentions the sensing thing as well, but fuck it, it works; dude's also an autistic faggot.
Don't think the sensing thing is bullshit, but I'd be completely fine with your explanation being canon.

Micaiah's revealed to be Sanaki's sister, and the apostles are descendants of Lehran and Altina, so yeah, she's heron branded.
The attuned to order thing seems to be the official explanation desu, but I honestly agree that Mist being a Branded would've made more sense with a few little plot tweaks.

I think they'll go a step further and just have a shitload of cloned characters with identical movesets but different models for all the basic archetypes/classes. That way they can cram in a ton of characters. I expect only lords to have unique movesets.

God I hope so. Just have a variety of generic weeb grunting in there for voice clips and you've got a fuckoff huge roster for not nearly as much work.

Lilina looks pretty cute with glasses

I've never got into this series (closet thing I played this this is Ogre Battle and I guess Shining Force) but would jumping in at Fire Emblem Fates, for the 3ds, be a good starting point?

I'm planning to go all the way back and play the first game(s) in the series, but yeah.

Start with FE7. Conquest has good gameplay, but has mechanics that aren't really representative of the other games. Plus, you might as well knock out the handholdy af tutorial section of FE7 while you're still a noob.

All right. Thanks user

It's just gonna be lords and popular characters so rev up those gaius memes and give me some sugar.

Spear Users are pretty underrepresented in many fighting games

She's got a better shot than most but they might just emphasize Aqua's spear a bit and call it a day.