Am I being dumb for clinging on to hope for the XBone being better than what it is right now? After my PS1...

Am I being dumb for clinging on to hope for the XBone being better than what it is right now? After my PS1, I've had all XBox consoles and it's kinda shitty seeing it do so bad. Should I lose my hope on XBox being anything but shit and go buy a PS4?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/XfHkbj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Scorpio even going to be released? One of the biggest reasons to buy it was cancelled, and with the rumored price of the Scorpio, who would even bother at this point?

I'm getting a Scorpio with the money I'm making off of selling my switch. What's everyone saying about xbone being shitty ? Aside from gay anime shit and some soul games

The xbone has the best price of the current gen console but that's because they're desperate to get it off their hands.
All the games for the bone is on pc too.

s-she's a monster!

the fuck is that white gunk on her bag?

My jizz

hardware limitations dont just magically "get better" user

How about XBone S? Has it got the same specs as regular XBox?

how do i get a girlfriend like that

i mean who looks like that
i don't know

theres literally no reason to buy an xbox now that they play on windows

the cheapest GPU you can get brand new is the 460 anyways which is better than both 1st run consoles

if you already have a decent CPU you can probably get by with just a GPU, if none then this can start you off and you could play everything at better FPS at 1080p or 900p if needed and it'll look better than the console versions

pcpartpicker.com/list/XfHkbj

Do you think they have dirty feet?

>ywn smell their feet after a hard day of work

feelbadman.jpg

Am I in ?

buy her a ton of makeup?

Move to Russia
Tell that you're a foreigner from wealthy western country
Drown in pussy

ugh. I didn't think I had a type but here it is.

What the hell is with this list? It's just all kinds of wrong.

She's a model, so look around model agencies, her name is Alina Rin, if anyone wonders.

I would let her lick my monster, if you know what I mean.

look into your heart my friend... you already know the answer. its why you made this thread to try and get people to convince you its going to be all right.

well its not, the xbone is shaping up to be on par with the wii u. at least the wii u had 1 or 2 actual must own games.

>monster
Yeah sure

microsoft in trying to be a better company and be for the gamers might have ended up causing their downfall when it comes to having a reason to own the xbone

no one is going to buy a console for backwards compatibility

I get them at Costco, the red, white, and blue zero packs.

I thought you were talk- nevermind

Yes, no matter what marketing lies you're fed. Every corporation when they release new hardware will promise that the old hardware wont be phased out, but their entire focus from the point before release when the marketing starts and after the release will be for the new stronger hardware.

Especially videogame hardware manufacturers, none of them are innocent of this lie.

>tfw to un/int/elligent for Sup Forums

Who is that retard?