Metroid Prime / Resident Evil 4 / Doom 3

That's more like it.

More like RE4: Less Shit Edition

>watered down RE4

So... water?

Fuck you, I liked it and ds2.

fpbp

>because comparing Dead Space to Doom is a bad thing

The fuck do you get off? That's a goddamn compliment.

> dead space
> better than re4 by blatantly copying it's gameplay with significantly less replay ability and grafting on event horizon

LOL

Loved 1, liked 2, didnt touch 3 with a 20ft pole. Content with how things ended in 2 thank you

Weird way to start another Dead Space thread, but OK.

So who created the Markers? Was this ever explained in Dead Space games or related media?

>Shit goes wrong in space
>it's Doom

How? It's more like System Shock 2011, without much of anything that made System Shock cool.

Dead space is a better horror game, RE4 is action QTEfest

How can one man be so wrong?

Sentient cthulu moons that made them to generate food/make more moons farom the combined flesh

Dead space 3 ends with them finding earth and killing everyone

SS isn't cool and just another ugly outdated scifi pseudo-RPG

>outdated

It wasn't outdated when it came out. And it's "just another" from your limited 15 year old perspective. There were few games like it when it came out (System Shock 1, Ultima Underworld) and it was different enough from those games not to warrant direct comparison.

In other words, you're a massive faggot trying to be edgy by adopting a contrarian opinion. You're only outing yourself as an underage turd though.

>Much better UI
>Better combat
>No retarded QTE boss fights
>No retarded bimbo that you have to babysit for half the game
>It actually somewhat tries to be like a horror game
Dead Space is the better game. Learn to deal with it faggot

But I thought Dead Space came out in 2008.

Dead Space got predictable as fuck with the vent bullshit.

>jump scares are scary now
lmao

I realized it was gonna become predictable the first time I saw it. I didn't make it much further than that though because the game is mindblowingly boring and trying way to hard to le scare you.

yarp

Dead Space is literally a hallway simulator. It's one of the most repetitive games I ever played. And it wasn't scary at all. Resident Evil had a much better atmosphere. And even I thought RE4 was overrated.

3 is free on Origin with their $5 subscription service, is it worth it?

who created the moons?

Most people will say no, but I thoroughly enjoyed 3 even with the micro-transactions bullshit and how easy the game was to break with crafting.

get it with friend
coop is pretty fun

System Shock 2011

Dead Space was OK but Run Like Hell was more exciting. I just finished the game on Thanksgiving and that ending was pretty retarded. So ere the two or three twists.