Nighthold is out user. Did you raid it with your guild yet?

Nighthold is out user. Did you raid it with your guild yet?

si, we did normal and the first 3 on heroic, will probably do the rest tomorrow or saturday.

i don't play wow anymore. i think it's transitioned steadily into a worse game throughout the last 5-6 years

You play on Nost friend ;)

too busy playing Runescape

can't wait for Nex 2

my guild is raiding as we speak but ive become "casual" and only pop on to hangout with people

no. no private server can properly emulate the feel of earlier expansions

>guild's worst player gets his spec's two best legendaries
>gets 920 tier shoulders from normal mode Nighthold
what's the point?

Nah I quit and I'm playing warhammer online now.

who the fuck raids in 2017? what are you, a neet?

>still playing wow

Nigga the fuck are you doing playing wow Tyool 2017

What do you think?

I get benched on mythic nights since 7.1.5

>There are people criticizing OP itt who both a)purchased Overwatch and b)still unironically play it

I will when i get home. I hope i can finish it so i can dump m quests

no, unsubbed a couple months ago

Stopped playing after all my friends gave up.

I want someone to give me one good complaint about shadow doing that much damage. It's by far the most difficult dps spec in game (well it was). Why shouldnt you be rewarded for putting in the extra effort?

What are these doo-doo grafix?

>playing anything blizzard

>pve
>wow
>blizzard
>video games
>games
>entertainment
>interaction with world culture
>living

wow what a fag

This, op you're a fag for even considering playing video games

The worst thing about fucking wow is that if you want to raid mythic most guilds will bench you if blizzard ends up fucking balance in between patches (which they always do)

Mmos are a meme

Heavens no, I don't raid. I make gold selling over-priced goods to wannabe raiders instead.

i am very sorry. I will hit the gym right after work then go to the club the get that pussy.

>Guilds
>In nuWoW

Because this isn't a moba or shooter were you just switch class when yours is shit.

Nost is dead friendo.
They pulled out of Elysium, core database and all. They plan on becoming legacy server lobbyist, but I doubt it will work out in their favor.

>play protwar
>enjoy gameplay
>7.1.5 drops

I just hope my guild isnt too upset.

>core database and all.
what does this mean?

Is Elysium still worth playing on?

It means no it's not worth playing on anymore.
They pulled out their database in terms of the core that allowed the game to run with 15000 people as well stopped character transfers entirely.

Also the two nost servers are now renamed and being remade to run on Elysium's core.

cleared up to elisande normal, but we started late
got the core hound recipe from tich though

>paying a monthly fee to not play the game

top cuck

Tell me your ways

ahahahahahaha

"Gib us back our server or...or we'll be mad" "Pls"

They're obviously covering their ass moron, they can't demand code back when it's based on opensource software.

They can when they changed the open source to the point of it being entirely different from every version of mangos. Hell by the end of Nost they weren't even using the normal emulator software everyone else is using.

>Play in a semi-casual guild
>Clear HC content before nerfs, still want more
>Only warlock left, whole guild laughs at muh dps in general 'cept for Loot dragons etc
>After 7.1.5
>Warlock damage goes straight up, doesn't help that speccing to press fewer buttons increase the damage
>No real urge to raid 'cept for the social aspect

40 people is waaay too many they said, we want more fairness they said, more accessibility for all players they said

What point are you making?