Sup Sup Forums. I met a qt fat girl through a game we play and I am considering dating her...

Sup Sup Forums. I met a qt fat girl through a game we play and I am considering dating her. I wanted to buy her a few good games to play with me on steam that is multiplayer and wanted some help with ideas. She uses a laptop so nothing too outrageous graphics wise.

Also general best multiplayer games you have played thread.

Get Rance instead.

The only ones I have thought of so far might be battleblock theater or castle crashers since easy simple games.

Dating fat people is degenerate op

Never heard of Rance. Will check that out thanks!

Have you skyped the bitch user?
You have to see a girls tits before you buy her anything, that's the rule.

Fat girls give toptier blowjobs. That is a fact. They suck the life out of you and usually are willing to gurgle your balls. Plus those huge udders are a bonus. As well as a soft warm belly to grab. But trust me, you will never get a better blowjob than from a landwhale.

We skype and text every day. She has sent me nudes too, had to convince her though. She thought I wouldn't want to see because of how fat she was.

You should get her to buy YOU games and invest herself in YOU.

>woman investing in a man
Oh user...

Warframe should run on a laptop.

You need to try harder.

THICC or fat, OP? important difference

Fat. She has got a big round belly but does have a THICCC ass and dem titties is off the charts. I am pretty sure she is a DD. Her face is pretty cute too.

f3ar if you guys are able and willing to laugh at terrible games

then pass

PokeMMO with animated gen 5 sprites and soul silver expansion for better graphics

Not even kidding that shit is the best pokemon experience you can have with friends. Just progress at the same time and have fun battling each time you get to a new town to test see how much you've grown

Disgusting

>qt fat
HAHAHAHAH no such thing

there are girls with pretty faces and fat bodies

met an arab girl like that at work

Don't starve together is a pretty good choice

Minecraft too

Comfy games in general are great to play with your SO

Seems like asian guys always like the fatties

Arabs are ugly.
Fat people are ugly.

Are Americans literally the most pathetic people alive?

If she's cute you should help her lose some lbs and then hook up if everything goes well. I've seen fat women turn their shit around and look gorgeous after.

Post pic

Why don't you ask her what game she wants to play together?

It's not rocket science.

you should cuck yourself fully and get her a pc

>fat girl
low standard faggot
drop that shit right now or pump and dump

DONT do this. Once she slims down she'll realize she can do better than you and you'll get cucked by chads

I just can't do fat.

Chubby is fine, but once it turns to cottage cheese than just no

Depends, if the guy is a loser to the girl she will probably dump his ass. If you have shit going for u, a lot of women will be less willing to dump you. It depends on the girl in question really and the guy.

Terraria is a great joice user. I played it a lot with my gf. Girls are great house-building slaves in such games.
If you dig the sci-fi setting you can also try Starbound however it's much worse than the Terraria gameplay wise.
If you like board games you can also try Armello however it's expensive as fuck for what it gives and I haven't seen it on sale like ever.
Stardew Valley will get a multiplayer add-on in most likely a few months so look forward to that if you like Harvest Moon.

Don't you want to suck the milk from some top tier udders user? Don't you want a big soft cushion to cuddle your cock inside of them? Laying your head on their soft tits snuggling and thrusting into them?

>giving free ame to a fat girl leads to blowjob
>implying ur not jsu anothe pawn in her chessgame

I wouldn't do that to them, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want me doing that. The younger they are, the less chance for stretch marks unless they were really fat.

fpbp

Was more so thinking of doing this as gifts for her. Or kinda a valentines gifts type deal. Maybe I should just ask I suppose but I still want some ideas. And all of the ones I have got so far are pretty good.

I am not bothered by her weight I like bigger women.

I have heard Don't starve is pretty good game, its been on the list of games I have wanted to try out for a long time now.

Pokemonmmo? I am not even surprised.

Not a big fan of Terraria. Stardew valley sounds up my alley though.

Real talk, Try Dungeon of the Endless. I've sunk 24 hours into it with my GF.

>Inb4 something about normies

black out face and show body instead?

When it comes to fat girls, it's pretty much a given.

What that a fat girl will invest in a man? Of course! It is because they have to actually try unlike their thin counterparts. They have to beg and claw to get a man.

>date qt pudge girl, extremely cute compared to most chubs
>likes video games
>likes sex
>hates sjw shit
>doesn't have ridiculously high expectations

>ended up breaking up because of some complicated shit

i will never find that again

(the only thing i won't miss is her STANK ASS PUSSY)

>Pokemonmmo? I am not even surprised.
It's crazy good. You go through fire red and emerald with people but you can ignore everyone else and just play with your qt fat friend.

why no fuck her after she showers user? Sounds like you lost a good one. Did you degrade and humiliate her?

>I met a qt fat girl through a game we play
it's a dude, dude

How populated would you say the servers are? I am gonna check this out!

>Inb4 something about normies
What? Why is that a normie game?

Reminder if you choose dick over pussy you are the maximum virgin

If you willingly date fatties you fall in with the gays.

This also applies if you do anal with a girl. It is gay if you even look at the asshole.

I hate to admit this because I hate fat girls despite giving 2 or 3 a try, and in my experience compared to the 15-20 non-fat girls I got BJs from, the fat girls were the best. I should note that the competition included Japanese "professionals".

As to why this is the case, my theory is because of the extra weight in their big fat heads, it makes it more like a cowgirl position vaginal sex where feeling the weight of the girl on top of you and sliding down your cock is a big part of why that position is objectively the best.

Now having said all that I pretty much refuse fat girls now, because in the end that is all they have good BJs, their fat ugly bodies are a major turn off and fat girls tend not only to be just as dumb as cute girls (despite what you think they should use what they can to get ahead) and also more selfish. I also don't like tits over C cups, which any true landwhale fatty has at least DDs

But, if your thing is THICCCC and your favorite sex activity is BJs, then fat girls are for you anons.

Dungeon of the Endless isn't a normie game however mentioning you have a GF on this board usually leads to "I want the normies to leave" kinda remarks.

Fat Princess.

uglies can't take dicks for granted, so when they get their hands on one, they really want to show their appreciation

>wanting to literally suck her fat, moldy tits
Then just buy a cow, it'll have less blood clots

>qt
>fat

pick ope and only one you faggot idiot

Recently discovered Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. I've only done it as local co op though, I'm not sure if it has online co op.

Dungeon of the Endless, Terraria and Risk of Rain comes to mind.

Fat girls need cum to live. The reason why they are so fat is because they love to suck the jizz from cocks. It is like food to them. I want to fuck a girls fat rolls and suck on their massive saggy gross tits. I also want to spit and piss on them and make them feel worthless. Bonus points if they develop an eating disorder. Anyone else love to degrade fat girls?

You can find a cat cute when it is fat, why not a human?

>I am not bothered by her weight I like bigger women.

Good for you user, but beware that they age less gracefully.

Far Cry 4 has co op.

are you preying on fat girls because you had no chance on normies, user?

define
"preying"

Get Rocket League or Don't Starve Together. Qt fatties are the best lovers

there were plenty of players the last time I went there. I recommend playing with the Gen 5 animated sprite mod and souls silver on your rom folder for better visuals+pokemon following you

I could have lost my virginity if I lowered my standards and went with the fat girl that was into me during senior year of HS. I kindly rebuffed her -without citing the reason that it was mostly because she probably weighed 50 pounds more than I did- and I'm four years from wizardom.

Don't really regret my decision, though.

>anyone else love to degrade fat girls
I mean the evidence is right there

Bait

Mei is truly bae.

Explain?

Guys OP asked for game suggestions why are we discussing landwhales.

I mean fat girls do need love too. Not gonna touch them again, so basically we need beta faggots like him to give them some love and consequentially, the fat girls should be granulate. :^)

She might get triggered about name "don't starve together"

Well if you can't even figure out the problem in what is laid out in front of you then I suppose this cycle is over. Don't forget to stock up on nitroglycerin

>qt fat
Does not compute.

She's a fat fuck and you're so fucking desperate you're ready to go this low.

OP sounds retarded so maybe it's a perfect match

>Fat girls give toptier blowjobs. That is a fact
>you will never get a better blowjob than from a landwhale
You seem to have very scientific explanations for that claim.
I wouldn't trust a fatty with a set of stairs, why would they fickificki better?

>fat
>laptop
Don't do it. You'll just end up with a beached whale to care for.

>a fatty
>gifting her "don't starve"
It's like you're sending her signals, user.

>fat girls tend not only to be just as dumb as cute girls (despite what you think they should use what they can to get ahead) and also more selfish.

Yeah, this meme needs to die. Fat people are dumber on average than slimmer people. Ugly people, too, tend to be dumber than attractive people. Shit genes, no self control, no basic diligence spent caring for their body and looks, whatever, there's a correlation. Maybe it's just a reflection of how they're treated, but their personalities tend to be unflattering as well.

Sure it's just averages and there are millions of exceptions, but it's really not like cartoons and shit where people leverage hidden strengths in their own very special episode to show they can contribute just as much as anybody else. Some people just have terrible, bitter, meaningless vapid lives. Some people are just fat and unattractive and spend their time bitterly bitching behind everyone's backs until they die of a heart attack at 58 or some shit.

>mfw I'm into fat chicks anyway, but always end up with 7.5/10 rail-thin chicks with no ass, who just want someone to fuck and complain about their shitty lives to.

Because they are used to putting objects in their mouths and good with their tongues. If they fuck up you can beat them too and they won't mind.

This man knows.

>It is because they have to actually try unlike their thin counterparts. They have to beg and claw to get a man.
If they were really trying, they would stuff less shit into their big fat mouth.

Is that Silvie?

>I've never dated older women
If you're in your twenties, now's the time

>not knowing "Silvie"
NEWFAG ALERT

>You can find a cat cute when it is fat, why not a human?
Because a cat is just eating without thinking, it's instinctive.

A fatty is fat because she can't control herself, it's pathetic like an alcoholic or a gambler.

A human without self-control isn't worth any consideration or regard.

Can I rape it then so it learns to stop being fat?

>Because they are used to putting objects in their mouths and good with their tongues
How fucking stupid is that statement?
I'm no fatty but I put things into my mouth every fucking day, like you do too.

The only argument I would accept is the fact that she tries harder because she knows her pussy is disgusting and smell like rotten eggs.

>qt fat girl
Chubby, I can see that. Fat? Nah man. More power to you I suppose though. If this was 2008 I'd have suggested TF2 for multi, but the game's a shell of its former self.

Unless you're going to see her once a week IN PERSON, then no. Nobody I've talked to that had an online relationship liked said online relationship. Otherwise if she's good at/fun to play with just keep it at that.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I had a ONS with a fatty (like, very fat, like 100kg (200pounds) or so.) because I met her on a dating thing, I had just left my wife and was desperate for human contact.

Well, that was very bad. I couldn't even get my dick up, and when I touched her vagoo, I had to plunge my hand between two rolls of fat, I felt like I might lose my hand if this thing had teeth.

She did tried to suck my dick, but a fatty sucking on a soft noodle and can't even eat it is a disappointed fatty.

Brr, I'm sticking with prostitutes now.

Then you should stop.

>hating weebs
>on Sup Forums

>weeb
Wew lad, i keep forgetting this is basically lebbit now.

normalfags: the thread

>tfw that guy looks almost exactly like my weeaboo buddy from college, but I know it's not him by his taste in waifus.

>kancolle
>strike witches
>keeps figs in boxes
He is a terrible week with terrible taste.
Nice rifle tho. Let's assume it's not a replica.

>weebs

>OP wants to buy a fat girl video games
>Thread is full of normalfags telling tales of their sexual ventures
This is true cancer.