What are some fun android or istore games Sup Forums?

What are some fun android or istore games Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PdqDrf5HzmFZzKXTnqMYg5lvIMlhip-_46GFS8wew7w/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fact that this post got no answers at all is exactly why the switch will be a success and the reason why everyone wants to have one. fuck ios and android for whyever they cant get any good games on their platform after all that time, seriously

Hearthstone, Plants Vs. Zombies, Picross, Pocket Mortys, Mario Run, Pokemon Shuffle, most importantly though, emulators.

I'm a die hard Nintendrone and even I can recognize when the company is not pricing a system competitively and when they're out of touch with their consumers.

Mos Speedrun

>hearthstone
heh
>plants vs zombies
do you really want to a game you already beat a decade ago on a tiny screen?
>picross
now you don't have to carry around a sudoku book. waow,
>pocket mortys
the joke wears off after an hour
>mario run
not on android, so it might as well not exist.
>pokemon shuffle
probably the best game in your list, but i'd rather play bejewelled desu

What kind of game do you want? Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is the answer anyway.

Nice, not banned anymore. Let me elaborate.

Mos Speedrun 2 specifically, is a great platformer built from the ground up for speedrunning.

Each level has replay value; collect all coins, find the secret skulls that appear once a day, on a different level(some are very hard, and complex to get to), and obviously, speedrunning.

there's even a massive secret that spans the whole game, requiring you to figure things out in different levels. It's very fun figuring it out.

Controls are great considering it's a shitty touchscreen, and they'd need to be for a speedrunning platformer

The first game was my fav mobile game ever, but going back to it, it's pretty shit compared to the second game, which needless to say is the best mobile game I've ever played.

First world is free to play, buy the rest if you like it.

Nice bait faggot.

Hey guys look I can strawman!

Terraria
Circuit Jam
Sonic Racing Transformed
Bombsquad
Age of War
Dune 2 (had a port and it was great for touch screen since it didn't use complex shit like multi unit select, not in google play any longer? probably an apk around)
UnNetHack
Carmageddon
Sonic 1, 2, CD
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Minecraft/Minetest
Quake 2
Crazy Taxi
etc

Some of these are better with controller obviously, which you can natively use for example a PS3 controller, but I think touchpad fares surprisingly well for games like Quake 2 which are slow casual shit and it's port is great.

Steven Universe: Attack the Light! is pretty gud if you like the show and Paper mario gameplay.

Recently got a couple

Wayward souls is a good action game
Crashlands is a decent survival game
Steven universe attack the light is like paper
And Oceanhorn is a decent Zelda clone
Most of these are still fairly short as they are on mobiles

Paper mario*

Digimon heroes
Kingdom hearts unchained x
Game dev story
Fallout shelter
Solitaire

Shadowverse is a pretty good weeb heartstone
and I heard gran blue fantasy was good but I have yet to try it

He's not wrong you know

Alto's Adventure
Sky Force
Knight Story
Pixel Dungeon
Desktop Dungeons
Slayin
Soda Dungeon
Super Cat Bros
The Trail
Dustoff II

Cardinal Quest 2

world of goo
smash hit (and the pinball game of the same guys)
doom for android

I am considering making an android game for my folks because the play store is largely populated by clones of whatever's popular
I have experience with some very very basic shit like modding other games, using game maker, flash, and rpgmaker. How hard will it be to make a simplistic high-score-based phone game? What free engine should I use?

The only one I ever had any real fun with was pixel dungeon shattered, its a nice little rouge like if you enjoy that type of game.

Wtf why doesn't mikandi have any good lewd games

giant boulder of death, super monsters ate my condo, major mayhem

>Soda Dungeon
Its a fun game, but I never think the rebirth rewards are worth it.

The clone of clones everywhere is what makes mobile games redundant. There are no unique games, Google should step in and stop it somehow

Framed
ALONE...
PinOut
Monument Valley
Shadowmatic
Super Hexagon
VVVVVV
Chameleon Run
Mini Metro
This War of Mine
Transistor
SPL-T
Lara Croft Go
Hitmann Go
Threes
Tomb of the Mask
Horizon Chase
The Room, 1, 2, and 3
Alto's Adventure
Pako

There aren't any.

Starlight Stage

they arent any
but i play
>golfinity
>hitman go
>fallout shelter
>gta san andreas
>bit journey
>clash of clans
they are pretty comfy except the last one i hate it

Shadowverse and Deresute are the only two games I play. I heard good things about Granblue too but it's not my cup of tea.

Also:
Downwell
Clash Royale (play2win tho)
Fallout Shelter
Crossy Road
Reigns
Severed
Punch Club
Her Story
You Must Build A Boat
Badland
Invisible, Inc
Smash Hit

I wish there were more great tactics games beyond ports like fft and Xcom. Seems like one of the few genres suited to touch controls

world of goo

Flappy Bird

>be a competitive cookie clicker player
>been hearing good things about 10 billion wives
>try it out
>100% it in two days
Any good idle/clicker games?

Clicker Heroes?
Also, do you really need another digital crack addiction?

Why is there no clicker games with rhythm element to them?

Mercaneries looks pretty good

Egg Inc.

Mercenaries saga 2 I mean

>everyone wants one
i think you're talking about the Wii.
Which every normie wanted.

The switch is an unnecessary piece of shit.

Chaos Rings 3

Fotonica
Shadowrun

>pokemon GO
id wait until the cancer dies down
>ROBLOX
what the fuck user
>bejeweled (on mobile)
like pokemon shuffle only easier to understand
>temple run 2
no.
>endless tower defense
grindfest 2017
>cookie collector 2
rather decent, you can still do a glitch for infinite rainbow cookies if you have bought something so thats a plus i guess
>robot unicorn attack 2
yes.
>plants vs zombies 2
eh, id kinda pass on this one, its fun for the first while, but it eventually becomes a tutorial all on its own

Happy Street

Shuffle Cats, even through you gain free money slowly... and you can lose all your virtual money in a second.

CUTE!!!!

>Clash Royale pay2win

getgood

>What are some fun android or istore games Sup Forums?

No fun games exist on Android or iStore.

Seriously. Those platforms are a fucking wasteland.

POST IT NIGGAS

Ruby is cute too!

probably a dumb question but what is your picture from? looks comfy

That ain't cute.
That's askin for a dick

Transmission
Voez

> No fun games exist on And-

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PdqDrf5HzmFZzKXTnqMYg5lvIMlhip-_46GFS8wew7w/edit#gid=0

Best list you'll find on the net. It's a year old, so it's missing AAA releases and new ports from last year. Also, missing games from korean google play store.

The real meat is yet to come. 2017/2018 will see some amazing AAA mobage releases.

absolutely disgusting deck
the only defense you have against huts is the fireball

>pay2win
>fun
Have you whaled for Noctis yet?

The Miner too, to an extend.

Ice Wiz
Lava Hound
Lumberjack
Elixir collector
tombstone
zap
minions
mega min

Clash Royale, Star Wars Force Arena

Hearthstone if you have a ton of space

The iPad version of FTL is pretty good. You can also play it on your phone with an ini tweak, that's what I'm doing.

The four part series Sorcery is a great game if you like semi text based classic RPGs. It is a must have!

Here.

Got to Legendary Arena but now I'm outclassed by literally everyone in term of card level.
Is this the paywall I've been hearing about?

is dead trigger still a thing? i remember playing that a lot on my tablet

>gta san andreas
dont forget 3 and vc

the quest
Grimrock

I have it on Steam. It's fun.

ff1-9 (minus 8) and a bunch of spinoffs have been remade on ios/android, chrono trigger got a port as well

beat hazard if you have music downloaded

Hoping to pull a Robin from the INT event going on. I know it's a waste of rainbow gems, I just really want one.

>No fun games exist on Android or iStore,
>GTA
>Final Fantasy
>Sonic The Hedgehog
>Pac-Man
there ya go
>inb4 but i can play those on other platforms faggot
they still are available for Android/iOS.

Is Carrot and Wanda on it?

NBA 2k17

Doesn't look like it. I think the farthest it is right now is Dressrosa, although there's already Pekoms and Baron Tamago as characters so it can't be too far off in the distance.

BoI Rebirth came out on iOS recently.

It's a good port if you can get over the jewishly high price tag.

Aralon
NBA Jam
Rayman
Carmageddon
Hitman Sniper
Hitman GO
Lara Croft GO
Deus Ex GO
Frozen Synapse

There's also Trials Frontier, but as much as I like the gameplay, it encompasses everything wrong with money-squeezing tactics in a phone game, by having optional ads, mandatory ads, constant 'sales' pitches, energy system, and grinding for content. I'd rather just pay $15 and have a properly balanced game.

I'm still mad Square Enix said 'fuck it' to getting the prior Chaos Rings working on modern Android. They just took it off the Store instead. Seems only their non-Japanese releases on Android get solid releases.

Any word on the sourceport quality for the Quake stuff? Been forever since I played Quake 1, I could use another run through it, albeit with controller.

Does it run decently? I know the 3DS version runs like shit despite requiring New 3DS.

Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic
Don't Starve
KOTOR

Ppsspp

slayin is so much fun

Flawlessly, runs better than the Vita version even. I'd say it's the best handheld version if you can stomach touch controls/have an MFI controller.

>runs better than the Vita version even
I would hope so since modern smart devices run laps around the Vita's CPU bottlenecks.

Any not-old RPGs worth a damn to play? Square Enix has their FF/DQ backlog but I'd rather something else, that isn't ad-infested.

thinking about finally quitting pad. other games are much more rewarding to play

Any decent first/third-person shooters? Only decent one I've played is Dead Space.

There's a publisher called Kemco that just does nothing but JRPGs made by indie devs. They vary in quality and tend to be a bit samey, so look up which ones have a 3D battles and just play a few of those. Also Chaos Rings series by Squeenix, though they removed the old games from iOS because Squeenix never bothers to update for new firmwares.

This, the only mobile game I play.

Realm grinder is great, you won't be able to 100% in 2 days at all.

physmo pls go

dokkan battle

Are they planning to port it to android too? I'd buy it instantly if the controls are good.

It's fun.

Maybe in a year or two, like everything else on Android.

How are the dragon quest andriod games? I'm looking to play through the series starting from 1.

I just started Granblue this morning. Why are all gacha games so identical? I swear they're all secretly being made to a single framework by the same company that's just changing the graphics each time.

>Forced, scripted tutorial
>Forced to roll gacha at the end of the tutorial
>Energy system
>Multiple currencies, and multiple different gachas with different prizes to spend them in
>Please input your first name
>Five or six limited-time-only events running concurrently at any given moment
>Daily login bonuses
>Dull if not nonexistant story, and yet somehow a shitload of tedious dialogue
>Elemental strength/weakness system
>Waifus waifus waifus

I'm only twenty minutes in and I'm already finding it hard to muster the will to continue when I've already been through exactly this process with DBZ Dokkan Battle, PAD, FFRK, and so on.

What are some good game controllers for Mobile?

Could someone help me with that?

I'm playing between Afterschool Summoners, Destiny Child and Monster Super League.

I feel like a shitty horndog after burning off from PAD and Battle Girl High School.

>horndog
what does that mean?