Well. Just fucking bricked my 3DS (during hacking process accidentally update from 2.0)

Well. Just fucking bricked my 3DS (during hacking process accidentally update from 2.0)

I feel like shit and lost hope. Fuck.

Maybe if you spent less time masturbating to anime you would be a little more competent.

works for me

pretty much this
fpbp

i'd get in her bag if you know what i mean

It's impossible to hard brick it.

We'll it's say shut off power and call Nintendo support. Can I still try to fix it?

You're either a huge dumbass, have really, REALLY awful and shitty luck, or both.

Either way, enjoy your new paperweight.

>he fell for the daily thread of "why haven't you hacked your 3DS/Wii U yet? you have NO excuse" which is really just to make you brick your console when piracy actually doesn't exist

post your face when you didn't hack your 3DS because there literally IS an excuse: it's called not being an asshole

pic of your system bricked? i dont believe you

>spend less time masturbating to anime

at that point why even live?

do you also let Tyrone fuck your wife in front of you because telling him to stop would be "being an asshole"?

just kidding, I know you're a kissless virgin

You earned it.

How did you "accidentally" update the your 3DS? That is not a step in the guide, actually it says explicitly thay if you update of close the lid, it will brick. Seems like you can't follow steps or guides. You deserve it.

Fuck my grammar, but you understand.

b8

Not even a drooling retard could screw up those stupid-proof instructions. You need to be an actual vegetable to brick your system.

Try booting without SDCARD, or try to get into Recovery Mode.

Someone post that 75-step screenshot from a recent "NO EXCUSE" thread.

dumb emu shill

This
I had to look up what the root of an ss card was when I followed the step and I managed just fine.

Literally this. I still can't believe those 'piracy' websites are up and running.

this pedo is baiting us

no reason in hacking it the first place, i did it too and guess what? Fucking nothing, theres no games or jack shit unless your a fag who plays nes and snes all day. What a waste of time it was

>I had to look up what the root of an ss card was

literally how

>root of an sd card
wew lad. literally in the name.

anymore pics?

>yfw fully hacked 3ds with freeshop because you're not retarded

>freeshop
isn't it dead or something?

lmao

>accidentally update from 2.0
lol fucking retard

>he bricked his 3DS
Good, now your despair can serve as a reason to post-birth abort yourself.
Please keep your corrupted seed out of my gene pool you autistic fuck-nugget.

It got removed from Github but the application itself is still up and running.

>yfw A9LH + Luma

If you updated from 2.0 to a 4.X firmware it's still possible to fix it if you have your NAND backup. If it's a softbrick there's a guide out there that utilizes the system's browser to fix it, and if it's hardbricked you can get a hardmodder to flash your backup onto the system.

Funny, I just completed the guide successfully.

>people brick their 3ds trying to hack it
>in 2017

Just hacked mine yesterday. It is a fucking step by step process with risks listed. How the hell did you fuck that up?

OP , I mean, how

HOW

You probably didn't brick it. Where did things go wrong and what's happening?

Does anyone know a good site to get wii iso files?

>I had to look up what the root of an ss card was
I did that too, and I hacked my 3DS two times

>root of an ss card
Jesus dude, please return all computers in your house to the nearest dumpster

It's really nice and all but how do i take screenshots? What do i need to install?

Quick question, I have gba games in cia format. Drop to root, install with FBI and good to go?

The "this link was removed due to DMCA" meme sure helps searching for torrents.

Get fucked retard. If you're too poor to buy games (or a nigger), find a cheaper hobby. I'm glad you bricked it.

a lot easier too if you're using the old 3DS/

Yep

I know, but I want to know the good places. Some of those sites look fake.

faggot

I bricked my first one a while back, it's just a black screen now, is there any hope left for it or should i give up on it?

>Being too retarded to follow a simple guide
Glad you bricked your system you fucking retard

But user, there's LITERALLY no reason not to!
XD

if it's a black screen with and without a cartridge, then give up on it. If you installed hourglass before it went dark, try holding start after the light goes on

Was doing the last step on 3DS guide. Accidentally did the restart with ad card in. Turn off system to do a do over. Asked for update. Wasn't paying attention by accident. Now every time I try to turn on 3DS it says turn off power and contact Nintendo support

>cia mirror gets removed online
>it's dead guise
Are you the same idiot who bricked their 3DS following a retard proof guide

netorare

>When Sup Forums tells you building your own computer is easy but but you mess up and waste $900

Suck shit you chronic masturbating anime loser.

NTR using FBI

It's not easy, it's tedious. Took me two weeks to decide on parts and another two weeks to build. spent 1700.

its literally legos.
fuck the most difficult thing in building a pc is looking up where to put the frontpanel io which you have to look up in the motherboard manual if it isnt labeled which takes a whooping 1 minute.

You better have a fucking behemoth of a machine if you spent that much.

>op is retarded
don't be silly, clearly he was hired by nintendo to help reduce piracy with scare tactics

Or are all the 3DS piracy shills hired by Nintendo to lure pirates into a trap?

You're right, better off yourself now weeaboo.

Contact Nintendo support.

Say that you have a problem updating your new (new) 3DS. Like, you were preparing it for some kid's birthday, but the damn thing didn't come with a power cord for whatever stupid reason, so you thought you'd just download the update quickly. Then when you came back to sort it out, whoops, it was off and it doesn't turn on, what do I do now, Mr. Tech Support Nerd, nothing works!

If you bought it fairly recently, they should offer to fix it, or at least a refurbished replacement for free, covering shipping and all that. Otherwise, you might have to cough up a bit.

Actually pretty decent service senpai desu.

t. personal experience

>two weeks to build

Probably built a server then erected an entire Amish shed around it.

Nice woodshop skills, user!

Falseflag at its finest. once you have fbi you have the entire library of 3ds at your disposal

Custom zelda theme on my MMN3DS and virtual console pokemon emerald. I can die happy.

Help :(

Hey man, I spend my days jerking off to anime at least twice per day and still managed to successfully hack my 3DS.

visit support.nintendo.com

post it at /vg/'s homebrew generals.

I want to sniff Lillie's panties!

>twice per day
small time. fucking normies

AHAHAHAHAHA sucked in pirate faggot

How in the name of FUCK did you manage to brick it

can confirm

>at least

What is reading comprehension, user. I can go anywhere from 3 to 6 times.

>fpbp

Is this the start of a new meme?

No point in 'hacking' your new 3DsXL because there is only one good game on the system anyway

Having no games is the perfect anti piracy measure, nintendo is playing 4D chess with pirates

fake picture

This makes me very happy

is it really that hard to follow basic instructions? i did that shit and got freeshop ready in like an hour or so

Huge warning to not update on 2.0 in guide
Huge warning to not close the lid on n3ds in guide.

Just double check everything. And follow the guide to the letter

He probably thought that hacking 3ds equals with hblauncher access.

well he got doom tho

Also when 3ds doesn't boot remove the usual file from SD card.

Pls no bully, I still managed to do it.
Can't we just laugh at OP for being even dumber than me?

you're fine, at least you actually have the brain capacity to google what you need to know instead of endlessly spamming threads asking for spoonfeeding on every single step

and what game is that

>NTR
>it has cheats for animal crossing
Shit dude, now I'll be able to play that stupid game without any need for shark grinding or turnip trading.

get fucked nerd, how the fuck can you fuck up this process, it explicitly tells you not to, fucking retard

look, I'm not telling you to fuck off to reddit, but if you twitch stream building your PC some guys on PCMR would be glad to help you every step of the way

>OP implying his 3DS wasn't a brick to begin with..

I have bad news for you...