Money makes you ha-

>money makes you ha-

Hairless?

He has literally enough money to whatever he wants for the rest of his life. If that doesn't make you happy, you have other problems (which he certainly has)

wonder how long until this depressed fat man kills himself

doesn't this fat fuck have like an entire hallway where the entire wall is just candy dispensers

Hambeast?

I'd be happy with the amount of money he has.

Imagine being able to shitpost how much you want and if someone BTFOs you you can always remind them of how they'll have to slave their entire life just to earn a fraction of what you'd have.

You could also own an entire dev team and let them make your dream game.

Would truly be the dream.

The santa look actually works for him

Is that Notch?
Fuck him. If $2,000,000,000 doesn't make you happy, you're free to give it to me and I'll hire actors to care about you without you ever knowing.

It does make you happy. Stop being so stupid. Most people just don't know what to do.

>all those tweets BTFO'ing sjw orbiters asking for handouts

What the fuck is he so fucking sad about?

Small dick?
Hemorrhoids?
Aids?

Why is he sad? He can do anything he wants. He won at life.

I don't think he gets the same rush of dopamine that (You) get from shitposting

>You could also own an entire dev team and let them make your dream game.

I would fund whatever game I want too.

"bring this franchise back to life, here's some money."

>there are people in this thread right now that don't get high from shitposting

This fat piece of fucking shit needs to drop some pounds, get on the juice and get swole. his self esteem will improve immensely. hire a private chef to make you healthy food that tastes good, there is no excuse to be such a fat fuck when you are rich.

He said he doesn't have any real friends.
Just fakers looking for a handout.

At a glance I thought this was a pic of James Avery. Damn.

maybe he should make friends over the internet instead of real life
obviously without telling them he's notch

what did notch do to them?

Not giving them money for the vagina surgery.

He just doesnt know how to spend his money.

>not having a sex dungeon filled with 12 year old girls of different ethnicities you have maraphon ogries with and impregnating them every night

Not living your life to its fullest desu

fpbp

He could literally go blow a billion dollars on a game that never sold a copy and still be set for multiple life times

What a massive cunt

It's a shame he has such a large public profile, he can't pull the "move into a regular old suburb and hide my billions" that some people manage to do.

He did a deal with Microsoft without telling anyone, then left the country and sent some of his workers a check

He then got bitchy when people were shocked that he sold and alienated everyone because he thought giving them a pittance for all the work they did was fair

>that time anita crashed his house party without permission and took pictures of the place
>even laid her boots on the table

goddamn she was pissed

i don't think money makes people happy. would you endure a decrease in salary in exchange for a work environment that you felt happy in?

Dubs makes you g-

of course not, the only thing that matters is minimizing the amount of work you have to do
it will absolutely be shit no matter how comfortable the environment is, if not now, then ten years from now when you're still doing the same damn thing

Shitty self fulfilling argument

He gave them 2m dollars and a deal that microsoft wasn't allowed to fuck them over.

He wasn't obligated to give them shit
Fuck off

>2 million out of his 2.5 billion when they did more work than he did in his entire life
>Microsoft proceeds to fuck them over anyway forcing them to work on things they dont want to work on and turning them into slaves
What a generous guy! There is a reason he has absolutely no friends whatsoever, hes a total scum bag, he was before he made minecraft and he is now still.

He's just a fucking idiot.
If you have that much money you can do anything. Travel, fuck elite whores, donate, buy anything you want. Jeez, he could make new company and hire people that will do the job for him, all he has to do is give them ideas and direction. Isn't it dream?
Money give you infinite amount of possibilities, if you can't use it - it's your fucking problem.

One day you're going to get fucked out of your benefits by your employer

And on that day I want you to think of your post, because im already laughing at the reality that those words are going to inevitably bite you in the ass once you grow up and realize how the real world works.

Come back when he has used the exercise machines he bought, eats right and doesn't have more candy in his house then a candy store

kill yourself

kek haven't seen that video in years.

I'm happy when I'm at work. It's when I get home and I have all this inspiration to start projects but none of the motivation because I just spent all day working that's when I'm not happy with my work.
If I had the money to quit working forever I'd be happy all the time.

>alienating your family and friends over money when you are literally so rich you could give them all 50 million each and still be filthy rich
You realize even ratbag oil barons are more generous than Notch right?

>buying a stupid fucking house and sitting on all that money while shitposting on twitter instead of continuing to pursue a passion and living modestly and starting a foundation to help people affected by depression and suicide

hes a lost fucking cause who gives a shit

What if he doesn't like video games anymore?

Well, he can do anything he want.
He can literally buy slaves that will create anything for him and he can claim it.

I'm not entirely sure that this hypothetical situation is relevant. The whole point is that Notch has enough money that he will never need to be in any work environment again.

Why don't people that rich get hair surgery? Why doesn't he get a lapband to lose weight since he clearly has no self control.

Imagine being this petty when your entire "job" is standing on some imaginary moral high ground, I get leftists do this every day without an iota of self awareness, but to do it in spite and brag about it is actually fucking hilarious from someone who isn't a partisan retard.

>can fully hire for the best health food available
>can get top fitness trainer
>can literally buy hair for his head like most billionaires
>or he can buy the best fucking hats that exist
>can literally hire out any strip club to himself
>can literally buyout the best penis enhancing drugs and go ALL OUT with anything he wants

Instead he continues to be a sad pathetic NEET loser except his a billionaire.

>consider the people you work with friends
>proceeds to tell them nothing of his plans
>cries when his friends are upset he didnt talk to them
If he wanted friends he was obliged to not be a total dick and tell his 'friends' what he was planning to do.

Its not the fact he took the money and ran, its the fact that he considered those people friends, backstabbed them, then cried when they said why did you betray us like everyone was going to love him for not taking their thoughts into consideration.

why would anyone ever need THAT much candy

No. In fact I would be willing to be far less happy at work for more money. I see the constant misery my managers are under from their supervisors and think it'd still be worth it, they make like double what I do.

>I get all political leftists
>standing on some imaginary moral high ground
The irony of your post im sure is lost on you

You are an entitled little shit. Someday you will realize that the real world isn't in the fantasy genre.

kek, it doesn't matter shit how much work they did, he is the single and sole reason any of them are there, without notch who literally gave them 2 m for no other reason than his generousity, they would be wage slaving in some low grade mobile game studio. get fucking real you 99% shitters.

For display purposes obviously, why the fuck would any rich person buy several cars?
To piss off poorfucks, and it worked, because anita had a rat up her snatch bitching about how this guy earned his share.

Its not supposed to be a house you live in, its a party house. They make these places for ultra rich to host events and stay in for short periods of time to show off their wealth. Its like owning a beach house that you go visit a couple times a year.

Notch doesnt get that, he doesnt fit into the culture at all.

Man I don't even like candy but if I could have a hallway dedicated to it I would.

When you're rich as fuck, who's gonna judge you? Some literal poorfag? I would love the chance to be utterly opulent with shit I don't need. There's some guilty pleasure about just going over the top.

>money doesn't make you happy

do people literally say/think this unironically?

Money absolutely buys happiness.

However, that doesn't preclude the option of still being a gigantic fuck up and ruining your life.

FUCK IT PISSES ME OFF THAT THIS RICH CUNT IS UNHAPPY

FUCKIGN CUNT HAS IT ALL AND STILL WHINES

if he can buy anything he wants, then why doesn't he have hair?

No, Notch is, maybe you should learn what happened before you talk kid.

1.I'm not standing on any moral high ground, I operate off of the assumption that I'm smarter than everyone else, I don't need a moral arguments to crutch my standpoints.
2.Those two points neither contradict each other nor are they ironic, moron.

Nice argument hanging on a hypothetical situation.

Enjoy, anons. Held onto this little gem for a while now; gotta love british newspapers.

well they do have a point on him sitting on huge pile of money and doing whole lot of nothing

funding sjws should be the last concern for him though

I agree

Why the fuck are electricians paid money again? Edison invented the light bulb his estate should get all the money.

Fucking entitled shits.

Money can't buy friends.

Enjoy having all your friends leave your or beg for your money if you ever get rich

I would fuck her

>.I'm not standing on any moral high ground
> I operate off of the assumption that I'm smarter than everyone else
God damn son the irony is overwhelming

Being nice doesn't get you friends either.

t.nice man cuck who is still a virgin at 26.

post them.

Stop pretending you have friends and know what owning this much money is like

what friends

>Im not on any morale high ground
>But im right and everyone else is wrong
Only indoctrinated Sup Forumstards are this stupid. You give us real rights a bad name, please kill yourself.

Are you actually fucking stupid or something?
Moral high ground assumes I'm a better person than you because I'm kind and just.
I'm just calling you and people like you stupid, you merely stand below me, on low ground, because you're fucking dumb.
Last (You) for the bumbling libturd whi can't discern words.

I'm poor as dirt and it's not like I have friends either.
My life would literally only get better.

You're going to take a piss, you're going to drink some water, you're going to get fucked out of benefits in a job you hold one day. These are all straight up facts and guess what kid the last one is going to happen to you.

>Moral high ground assumes I'm a better person than you
>you merely stand below me
And we have triple irony!

God damn son you really dug yourself a hole, I think you should get off that high horse and realize the only problem here is your total disconnect from reality.

Lack of money doesn't get them either, and even if you have 'friends' your quality as an individual will determine if you're happy with them or not. Two most likely results are you are just a sack of shit that LIKES being miserable but can't admit you actively choose to be miserable, or you are a sack of shit and only attract other sacks of shit.

Check MATE, atheists.

>Real rights.
One, I'm not right wing, I merely see the left wing self destructing so they're an easier target to fuck with and humiliate, like the first loser I responded too.
Two, I am smarter than most everyone else, and pointing out two things that don't even fucking contradict each other to tell me I'm wrong only reinforces my world view.

>Moral high ground assumes I'm a better person than you
>I'm just calling you and people like you stupid, you merely stand below me
I know you're baiting, but this is weak, learn to phrase it better or you'll get no (you)s

you probably just think you're nice though. i regard myself as a tolerant and friendly person who easily creates conversations, but i can also say some really sarcastic shit that when examined in retrospect is really annoying to have to endure

>us real rights
But the real rights are the retards who believe anything that is said about the economy from CEOs. You are straight up almost as dumb as feminists tumblrinas

>Everyone who isnt me falls into a neat category of stupidity
Thats the exact form of idiocy I was talking about, well done. Even I dont think all left, all right or all Sup Forums even is totally irredeemable trash like idiots like you do.

I assumed/read it as him meaning he isn't better in a metaphysical (i.e., moral) sense, but rather "better" in a more axiological sense, in which he by virtue of some material/gross properties has more "worth" according to his own metric - viz., his superior intellect.

>a arguments
>doesn't get irony
Whew, easy on that intellect einstein

Getting (You)s is easy for me
>"I'm smarter than you"
>*AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

Which is still irony because its presumptuous and the exact same thing he is complaining about in the first place

Which in of itself is a second level of fantastic irony in how stupid he actually is in not understanding the first form of irony.

atleast he doesn't live in a 3rd world country anymore

He also has so much money that finding people for meaningful relationships is also nearly impossible, most of the people he will encounter would care more about his money and getting to go out and party on his dime etc.

You dont? you unironically believe this is not a general trend? Low Iq must be tough

>nice man cuck who is still a virgin at 26
it cuts too deep user

The pursuit of money for money's sake is empty.

If you don't have a strong sense of self or foundation of happiness before you are wealthy, having loads of money will only exacerbate whatever deficiencies you have. The means to do whatever you want will lead to you doing whatever you want, and it just so happens that people who are completion-seeking have behaviors that are rooted in externalities that are ultimately hollow. Like partying in Ibiza.

>just tried to explain what moral high ground is
>now someone is on lower ground because of a reason that completely contradicts his previous explanation

wew lad

I think you should learn some basic grammar and sentence structure before you post next time. Cant even understand a thing you are saying you are so beneath me.

I can see why money would make him more unhappy if he was a friendless neckbeard before he got the money. If I recall right he actually said it himself, but it's pretty obvious that in his situation he's going to have tons of people orbiting him just because he has money, and he doesn't like it. He probably never had many if any genuine friends and now, given how much money he has, it's even harder to find any. He can never be fully sure, being not-all-that-socially-capable, who is a twofaced piece of shit and who actually cares about him as a person alone.

You're more inclined to get along with people (see: girlfriends/boyfriends/fuckbuddies and sex, bosses and promotions etc.) when they have something to offer to you. Sometimes it may even be subconscious or you may be in denial about it, but the fact that they have something to offer to you makes you tolerate their flaws much more easily.

And now that he doesn't have to work a day in his life he sits at home being friendless all day.

And you happen to be an expert on this rich elite lifestyle huh?

>And you happen to be a expert on your own lifestyle huh?

You cannot even comprehend the gist of it? Wow you really are autistic. Maybe you should work on your language skills.