Bomberman Thread

>Distrustful Robot Edition

Are you excited for Super Bomberman R?

I am! Reminds me of the DS launch. Bomberman at launch is always a great idea. Best multiplayer

Same, I just wish online wasn't paid, I think it'll definitely lower the playercount

Can't wait to play it with Sup Forums for about 4 months then never again in the history of time

Well now user, that's not very positive, is it?

Reminder that the MSRP isn't set yet.

Lets all hope for $40 or less.

>couch co-op for the story mode
The best.

Also, who /blue/ here?

I really want to play it, but the Switch just looks like a huge piece of shit at the moment and I cant justify paying that kinda cash for a console with that many failings for one game. I'm gonna have to pass of this, and that bums me out because I really like Bomberman.

Bomberman is one of those special few series that's impossible to hate.
How could you? It's multiplayer perfection.

Bomberman should have been in Smash Bros 10 fucking years ago. Just imagine how much fun he would be to play as, a character that can produce explosives at will!

Hudson and Nintendo even have a close relationship, I don't get it. Instead we get Fire Emblem characters that no one cares about.

Hopefully some of my friends get it (or a switch at all lol). We've had a ton of fun playing these Bomberman games in the past.

Pic vaguely related, my personal favourite bomberman (even though it's a different style).

Bomberman 64 was one of my favorite games as a kid, but I've never really touched any other of the games. I think the only other Bomberman game I've played is Pocket Bomberman, liked that one too.

Are any of the games like Bomberman 64?

If this sells alright, I hope Konami considers bringing back some of their other franchises. I think it has a decent chance of getting good sales, seeing as how there will be so few Switch games in the first year. With that said
I'll buy it for $60 if I have to, but I know most others probably wont. Anything above $40 will hurt its sales.

that is some kickass boxart

I'm not even considering Bomberman for online (although it will be fun).

Just as an awesome couch multiplayer game

>a character that can produce explosives at will
Like Link?

My favorite bomberman game was Fantasy Race

Sorry, but Wario Blast is the shit

I'm hype as fuck since we haven't had a traditional console one in awhile but I'm scared that the in game currency might also involve microtransactions, that could also be rumors that shit posters are spreading

Apologies but Fracas is really where it's at

My biggest struggle with the Switch as of now is that I want most of the games shown, just gotta wait for their releases, but some many secondary parts of the system (internal memory, paid online, kinda forced in motion controllers again) just rub me the wrong way, it's always something with Nintendo. The hybrid combination should have been enough to make it unique from the other two.

I hope it's successful but I'm a little worried

i already play it on my ps3

Is this like Bomberman Blast? Played the fuck out of that on my Wii.

never played blast, but it probably is, all bombermans are the same, just watch some gameplay on yt

Ultra doesn't have some modes from blast, it also is missing some of the power ups like the shield and jetpack.

My favorite Bomberman game.

That Bomberman was pretty rad.

>massive and actually fun single player campaign
>multiplayer with up to 10 payers with 12 or something different maps
>a slightly on the hard side score attack mode with unique bosses
>great OST
Truly, Saturn Bomberman was a blast. Too bad it never got ported over to anything.

All they have to do is an enhanced port for switch that supports 10 joycons wirelessly

Instead it looks like we're getting Blast 2.0

Art style aside, was it really that bad?

Serious question, I've never played it.

man, i wish Neo Bomberman supported 4 player matches, i always wondered how matches would go with all the different character abilities and the pet items

>Instead it looks like we're getting Blast 2.0
sounds good to me

They wouldn't even need to enhance it. Just work on net code for an online mode and release it on anything other than the Saturn.

Thanks for reminding me I need to dig this one back up

I mean bomberman is on almost everything. So I'm sure most people have played it in one form or another.

I've seen video and it appears to play exactly like Bomberman but with undesirable aesthetics. Never played it, but yeah that's not exactly something you do to a long running series

>Bomberman Online nevr gets mentioned in any thread

Why?

>Sirius

Bagular's more definitive and recurring.

This game is really really good and challenging, unfortunately I never got to play it online.

Those bosses were really good. A shame the game is kinda short.

60 BURGERS
THANKS NINTENDO

I never played it.

It looked pretty neat though.