Who is your favorite Hero in the Binding of Isaac, Sup Forums?

Who is your favorite Hero in the Binding of Isaac, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=842051906
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eve is my waifu

If you're talking about most fun to play, probably eve or azazel. If you're talking about how to get a good run, Isaac becomes broken once you get him the D6.

Isaac
So called different characters are actually his personas

How does he grow wings and spew blood as azazel?

Why, Mei___ of course.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=842051906

Power of imagination.

Isaac is trapped in an insane delirium

Isaac has autism

Eve.

Becomes OP from room 1 and can stay OP till the end,

Everything in BoI is Isaac, including enemies.

Even mom? Holy shi-

I'd say Azazel

Yes.
Mom is actually not that crazy either

>mother is pregnant
>child dies before its even born and can get a name (???)
>mother gets cancer
>takes pills and drugs to treat herself resulting into her losing her hair so she needs a wig
>lets Isaac wear the wig so he can pretend to be the sister he never had because she died for his mother
>dad can't take all that shit anymore and leaves the house
>mother can't deal with that and goes insane on Isaac
>When she goes for the kill a bible knocks out her
>Isaac starts reading the bible and at the end starts believing that he is the problem
>He looks himself away in his chest and inside the chest starts dreaming/hallucinating and thats where the game itself takes place
>All monsters and player characters besides Isaac are either things from his personal life or imaginary friends like Eve/Azazel and the rest he knows from the Bible
>At the end of his Delirium he dies and later his mother finds his skeleton inside the chest and leaves the place for good after having looked for her son for quite some time - Probably full of guilt knowing that all of this could have been avoided

I still don't know if Hush is supposed to represent something.

>the void is this delirium breaking down as suffocation sets in and brain death occurs in isaac's mind
god why did ab+ have to make shit so much more depressing

my man judas, too bad everyone thinks he's shit

Judas is an excellent character and people who don't like him need to git gud.

Judas is probably my 2nd favorite after Azazel. And by favorite I mean easiest.

Still weird as fuck that I have more unlocked on The Lost than I do Judas.

>unlock all the ace cards
>now have less chance of getting chaos card
I FUCKED UP

>mother can't deal with that and goes insane on Isaac
I really think this is either just a scenario cooked up in Isaac's mind as he's locking himself in the chest or perhaps his mom merely threatened him with the knife in a fit of pain and anger, rather than actually going for the kill (if she really wanted him dead i don't imagine the missing poster would be there). The new final ending shows that Isaac's deteriorating family life is having a dangerously immense impact on his mentality, and it seems like he's even blaming himself for it all. The "Mom was told by God to kill" story we were all introduced to is probably a delusion inspired by his trauma that he uses as an excuse to hop into the chest/trapdoor and escape into his own fantasies, for which said delusion serves as a framing device or premise.

>if she really wanted him dead i don't imagine the missing poster would be there).
She realized that she was wrong when she woke up after the Bible hit her.

>only unlock Jera
>get super secret room full of Jeras
>let stupidity commence
It's really too bad it took my roommate doing this for me to realise unlocking runes was a bad idea.