What was Kaine's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12137263
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tyrann was an asshole.

>that bulge
Lord have mercy

A dick

I find this picture unbelievably hot. I don't even normally care for dickgirls either.

Kaine had a hard life.

Anyone worried that Nier: Automata isn't going to be as emotional as Nier? Just comparing the trailers, you could tell Nier was emotionally driven, which isn't apparent in the trailers of Nier: Automata.

Having a 13 inch dick.

>bulge

To be very honest i would suck her dick

Born a hermaphrodite and ostracized as a result. Especially tragic when the system of creating replicants from data seems pretty automated and that kind of mistake seems absurd; even as a shell totally derived from other person using a program, not nature, she turned out unnatural.

Only family killed by a monster. Is then possessed by the same type of monster that killed her family member. Becomes more of a freak as a result, further ostracized from society.

The monster possessing her harasses her non-stop and delights in her suffering. Being possessed allows her to hear the voices of the apparently sentient, human-derived creatures she has a vendetta against and slaughters relentlessly.

Dude she falls in love with is so obsessed with his daughter/sister that he doesn't see it at all. Dude also has an intense hatred of the type of monster she is possessed by. Dude offs himself and erases himself from history to keep her alive in one ending, in another ending she herself is killed, and in yet more endings she realizes she has no place once dude's sister/daughter is recovered and fucks off to die alone.

Competes with a gay idiot skeleton child for dude's affection and still thinks he has the upperhand because at least he isn't a shade, and even he probably doesn't have a dick considering he's a magic skeleton

Nothing, you shithog.

>Born a hermaphrodite

I thought that happened after the possession?

That's not even a real word.

It didn't. The original human Kaine was not a hermaphrodite, but there was a mistake made when creating this particular Kaine replicant. Did you not think it was weird that she was already being treated like a freak in her backstory bit in the game before she became part shade?

You were wrong

>but there was a mistake made when creating this particular Kaine replicant
I don't recall this? Is this explained in game? I thought she was just naturally a hermaphrodite.

i want to BE her

Is the suffering worth it?

Vulva too puffy.

i already suffer and it would be an improvement

explained in Grimoir NieR

I'm pretty sure it isn't explained in game because the fact that it was a failure of the replicant system and not present on the original human kaine doesn't really matter for the purposes of the story. og kaine isn't relevant at all. It's barely even "explained" that she is a hermaphrodite in game. All you need to know is that she's different from the others, the rest is in Grimoire Nier. If you were asking if it's ever explained that it wasn't a result of the possession, then that's just something you can infer by the sequence of events in her backstory, which is in the game.

I'm not clear on if it's specifically a mistake with THIS Kaine replicant, or all Kaine replicants. Considering replicants were fighting legion for a thousand years and being replaced when they die, I assume this wasn't the first one made using Kaine's data.

>she will never tickle your prostate

Is there a lore reason shes in her underwear? Minimal spoilers please

So when Tyrann offered to "take care" of "that part" for Kaine, I assume he talked about removing her dick?

Why would she refuse?

Is it really though?

Because Taro

Because of particular circumstances regarding her body, she feels the need to compensate and wears the lingerie to emphasize her femininity.

Automata stars lifeless androids of course it's not gonna be emotional.

Which fucking sucks. I want my heart to be crushed again. I guarantee they'll kill the boy robot.

What gave you the idea that she wouldn't? The bullying? How long's it been since you played the game?

The designer liked it.

Nier didn't star human characters, either. Though presenting them to you like they are humans and revealing that they aren't later does make it easier to tug at the heart strings than starting off with that information.

She was a pariah as a youth because of her peepee. Her grandma told her she was pretty. Her grandma died and she decided to, rightfully, believe her grandma over the village. Also her potty mouth comes from her grandma too.

I'm a sucker for the whole "le robots have emotions lmao" trope, so I'll be crushed just fine I think.

They are not lifeless robots at all. They are outfitted with human personality

why would you want to chop off something like that?

hating xerself

Gonna need the sauce on that Kaine pic, it looks real interesting.

feminine penis

>feminine

Not by a long shot.

WEISS, YOU DUMBASS!

START MAKING SENSE YOU ROTTEN BOOK

I wish more game trailers did stuff like that.

Oh! It's you eh!

At the very least when Nier kills her he kisses her, Aldo knowing that she can finally rest in peace.

Will Automata have an intro like the first NieR?

Threads sure have slowed down. Barely anyone makes NieR threads, and 2B posting is a rarity.

This is fine.

>mfw playing Nier for the first time and didn't know about dickgirls

Doubtful, apparently it only exists in the western version. Taro was sitting in the studio when Laura recorded that line and liked it so much he just told 8-4 to put it there.

As long as you make it a nier/drakengard thread instead of automata/2b, its fairly slow and civil.

Wouldnt be surprised at all if our androids are exactly as "human" as our replicants in nier were

Also the only way she can keep Tyrann from possessing her all the way is by focusing on her hatred of Shades, but Tyrann makes her able to understand their speech so she knows she's slaughtering people the whole time and still has to keep at it. That's why she's so fucking angry all the time. She has to be.

Her outfit is another way for her to keep herself sane. All the shade-possessed parts of her body are bandaged up, while everything that's still human is put on display. She has to remind herself that she's human, or she stops being one.

Kaine's problem is basically that she is comically fucked to a degree that borders on parody, and the only thing that can save her is plot devices.

Tyrann actually blocked the voices for her, as she literally started going insane the first time she heard them. It remained as a kind of.
Tyrann isnt such a bad guy, people forget he, just like Nier, also sacrificed himself for her.

*kind of repressed trauma

>Tyrann isnt such a bad guy

Tyrann is a super fucking bad guy. He just grew attached to her after being stuck in the same body for years.

>rub rub rub

Eh, and Weiss chose genocide willingly, he is a bad guy too then?

Nier threads are Drakengard threads too, right?

Does anyone know which song played during Zero's flashback?

*his

If you want to be that way the correct pronoun would be it because Kaine has both pieces of equipment.

>no underwear
>shorts so open you could easily see her anus if it wasn't a "safe" game
>no bra
>backless shirt so open that you could easily see her nipples if it wasn't a "safe" game
>asymmetric but still good
>cute white/silver eyes ornated with a cute flower
>bandages, but they're partially covered up by the gloves
>big throbbing dick
There's nothing that this design didn't do right.

BENIN

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
X--DDDDDDDDDDD

If we want to be that way it would be a she, since a herm does get to decide, unlike trannies, and she made a very obvious choice.

Uh bazcuse me, I believe you mean xir

If they're very androgynous anyway and not a girl with a dick thrown on. With breasts and female bone structure like that I don't think a herm could choose to be a guy without ironically going the tranny hormone route.

She leaves her skin exposed to sunlight so Tyrann can't control more of her body normally.

Everyone is androgynous by default before puberty, for them it is the proper treatment, nothing ironic about it. For trannies its delusional bs.

>Everyone is androgynous by default before puberty

Time to get back in school user if this is news for you

The intro for Drakengard 3 also starts with a "wait, what?" dialogue, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did it again for Automata.

...this nigga for real?

>game starts with "i need to pee"

Goddamn drakengard3

strawpoll.me/12137263

>There's nothing that this design didn't do right.
>big throbbing dick
I can think of at least one thing

he had a tiny dick and was angry about it

Post more puffy vulva!!

That's a dick tho.

Zero is such a cutie.

He wasn't a sadistic psycho.

Neither was tyrann by that point.

Maybe I should have read the entire "transcript" for YoRHa before setting out to sub the DVD rip so I could find out that only some scenes have an actual transcript and the rest are just summaries. Would have saved a cool two hours. At least I got to learn how to use aegisub.

There's not a damn thing this person has done an actual complete translation for, is there? All the stuff on their site is half done or mostly just summarized.

She keeps moving on to new stuff before finishing whatever she was doing.

Are you complaining you couldn't just take her work and use it? Really?

>people here will masturbate to what is essentially 2D trannies
>will then continue to hate on real ones

Sometimes people really are just retarded.

>make super hot character design
>give her a penis
why do they keep getting away with it?

because homos will jerk off to dicks and pretend they aren't gay

I'm mostly complaining at myself for diving in without looking at the full thing to see. The last bit was uncalled for, it was a snap reaction to the fact that I keep finding myself directed there for certain things only to find them unfinished with no alternative source, and on all of them I see comments like two years old asking if there's any plan to continue.

YoRHa's the most important one though, and also by far the most complete. More than half is fully translated, and it's the opening scene and a slew of the ones toward the end that have been fully transcribed, so I over-reacted. Might still take a crack at it.

2D trannies are women

3D trannies are men with plastic tits and gaudy make up

Wrong. If you're going to use mental gymnastics to convince yourself 3D trannies aren't women, then you have to abide by the same mental gymnastics that would confirm 2D trannies aren't women either, because they aren't real. They're just lines on a piece of paper, or pixels on a screen, or polygons rendered into the shape of a girl with a dick. Thus they aren't not women either, by your own standards.

One of the cool things about Bailey being what Bailey is is that male sense of humour.

A good tranny will always embrace the positive aspects of having lived as a guy beforehand. I speak from experience. The ones that want to butcher their genitals and shit are the ones that really are super mentally ill. The funniest part is that the ones that are okay with having a penis are the ones that usually look more attractive too. Go figure.

>Thus they aren't not women either, by your own standards.
Thus they are not women either
or
Thus they aren't women either

Don't post on Sup Forums right after waking up or this could be you.

Faggot.

Blaire and Theryn are both ok, and surprise surprise, they both still got their dicks.

this game had a raccoon with like twenty tits

>Tfw you will never rub Kaine's bulge

Reminder that Papa Nier is a top and Brother Nier is a bottom

Someone post the cgi animation already!

>tranny telling himself he is unlike the rest, and the ones who actually attempt to change gender are the sick ones, while doing it out of vanity is "sane"

Wew lad