The new switch is selling for 400 dollars in canada

The new switch is selling for 400 dollars in canada.

400 FUCKING DOLLARS

even with the Canadian to American exchange rate it should be MAX $375 (and this shouldn't even matter considering the yen and the Canadian dollar are significantly closer and the shipments come from japan anyways)

From a fellow Canadian, do yourself a favor and abandon video games. Or pirate them. Unless you're rich in which case keep on buying them.

Don't buy it, What the fuck are you going to play at launch?

i definitely understand where your coming from as a new ps4/xbone game is 80 bucks here.

its just forced me to be super choosy.

im not buying it, and i honestly cannot understand why anyone would buy it. a ps4 with game costs less than this hot shit.

I've had enough of you people complaining about your monopoly money.

You think Canada is bad? Try Australia or New Zealand. 470 AUD (463 CAD) or 549 NZD (516 CAD)...

Fix the economy Ontario and Quebec ruined for us then.

BC has an economy growing faster than most states in the US and we're being dragged down by these Canadian retards.

you have approx 6 times the number of people we do and more than 3 times the inhabitable landmass. in all honesty this exchange rate is pitiful for you americants.

a fucking leaf

>Australian Price

There's sales all the time where you can grab games for 40 bucks.

get fucked you smelly chinese immigrant lmao

im confused...

BC fag here you do understand that's do to a housing bubble that will burst and when it does we have nothing to fall back on

Yup, that's why I'm trying to get a green card ASAP

BC fag here as well. shit is popping already. a house in vancouver has just fallen to a median price of $850000 from 1.5 million 6 months ago

ok as long as you know we are doomed

I know.

I've got my fingers crossed I can get in before trump does something retarded and blocks engineering green cards or something

we dont want you xpat sjw idiots. we have enough of them

that mostly government trying to shore up the dam it has not begun as of yet we are so fucked

>xpat sjw idiots
If I was an SJW I would probably want to stay here.

I want to leave in part because I'm getting tired of them.

You are like little baby.

Watch this

then dont come to vancouver. go to montreal or something. vancouver is infested but montreal seems to be relatively conservative still.

You misunderstand, I'm trying to leave Vancouver and go to somewhere in the states.

Because I'm tired of SJWs and asians and the french are annoying.

the hilarious thing about this whole bubble is they claimed for months that it was not foreign buyers. then they introduce the buyers tax for them and lowe and behold the number of houses being bought drops by 60 percent in a week.

find and date beautiful russian women...

you know it's region free right? just buy it in america and smuggle it into your shit hole cuntry retard

oh yes I did misunderstand. I wish i could do the same. the Asians bother me a little less these days (except the rich annoying ones) but the sjw bullshittery is getting out of hand

>what is exchange rate and shipping fees or a plane ticket

My biggest fear is arriving in the states and discovering it's just as bad there.

The extra money would help, but I'm seriously wondering if I should take a page out of the chinese book and move to asia or something.

I wish there were more well paying engineering opportunities in other countries but it's basically the US, Canada, or a shithole like africa.

then don't complain faggot

ive heard australia is a good place to work. if your going to the states just look at an election map and let that guide where you go. If your engineering i would go somewhere like florida or thereabouts.

>i dont think you know whats going on here...

I was actually thinking of Texas but I have next to no experience with the state.

It looks kind of fun though and has some good tech companies.

after i made the previous post I was thinking that I could have included texas. it will be one hell of a culture shock though...

When you compare the exchange rate, it's only a little bit more expensive in Canada than in the US.

But then you remember that you live in Ontario and pay 13% tax compared to less than half that in the US all so you can support a city you don't even live in.

Depends on which state you go to and what city you're in. San Diego is a pretty good place to work as an engineer and there aren't too many sjws.

>BotW Master Edition will be about 140 american dollars if this is anything to go by
Holy shit

People always meme California is an SJW paradise.

Have I been tricked?

oh man, you have no idea

4 litre of milk is 4.50
small block of cheese 6 dollars
1 chicken 13 dollars
1 pound ground beef 7 dollars
2.5 pound roast 20 dollars

all in canada

You haven't been tricked, but it's not really the whole truth. Northern California is probably as conservative as you can get, whereas southern California (i.e. LA, San Francisco, Palo Alto, etc) are ultra liberal. It really just depends where in California you plan on working. San Diego is pretty conservative relative to other areas and is a great city. And if you work in engineering, you're going to find less sjw's wherever you work anyway.

if ive learned anything it all depends on your proximity to a university

Vancouver has MANY university's and collages and the like so we have a really high number of sjws

>canadians

I'm just gonna emulate BotW since I already own a beefy computer

I'll look into san diego, hopefully there are opportunities there.

Honestly I keep having nightmares about trump scrapping the NAFTA visa and all the engineering agreements and trapping me in this collapsing dim sum restaurant.

I don't think I could survive in the east, it was snowing for a month here for the first time in a decade and I wanted to die every day.

Good luck with that. I don't think any kind of NAFTA agreement could realistically be passed that quickly, will probably take a few years. Also if you start working in the US and get a work visa, it is much easier to get a green card. Many US companies will even sponsor your application.

>I don't think I could survive in the east, it was snowing for a month here for the first time in a decade and I wanted to die every day.

holy fuck i feel you. i thougt i could live in saskatchewan and this was a cold realization to me.

dont worry about any canada, u.s. trade agreements being scrapped. in all honesty they will be renegotiated as they are highly one sided right now but trump wants more so to tighten trade with asia so they stop benefiting from flooding our market with cheap crap and taking jobs.

this is why china is POed at him btw

after seeing the switch specs you could probably emulate that thing on a wristwatch...

Do you really think Cemu will handle it?