Oh shit Sup Forums the last character that you played as is coming to kill you, but luckily...

Oh shit Sup Forums the last character that you played as is coming to kill you, but luckily, the character you played as before has a month to whoop your ass into shape to fight them, how well do you do? I last played as pic related and I'm being trained by Akuma. Considering the fact Dio not only has a stand but can also stop time, I might just barely scrape it out alive, if that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L05zkaLyoJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your next post will be "Is this a Jojo reference?"

>actually came to the thread just to post it

Is this a Jojo reference?
NANI

>Last played as: Rogue from Nuclear Throne
>Played as before: Cadence from Necrodancer
She teaches me how to dance and fall into my own grave? I guess that'll help me survive a Portal Strike.

>theres a jojo reference against jojo falseflaggers
This franchise is amazing

Vanguard Shepard is coming for me, but Dishonored's Corvo is going to train me.
I don't think Blink can overrun Charge.

>Daud is coming to kill me
>Corvo is going to train me

Hmm.

>Animal Crossing Wild World

I'm dead for sure, I really don't understand the Jojo reference joke at all and I find it funny as a fan.

I played that shitty Watch Dogs 2 demo so the black dude from it is coming to kill me.

Mario is going to train me. I guess I'll be fine.

Who would win in a fight?
>Yusuke Urameshi before he reaches peak power but during the part of the series where he's a master bullshitter
>Joseph Joestar before getting formal Hamon training

good matchup choice user

youtube.com/watch?v=L05zkaLyoJE

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But does he know to jump in order to avoid the grab?

I can't fucking unlock young joseph on the dc version why is challenge mode so hard and why the fuck does joseph suck so bad

Minecraft guy is coming to kill me and a fucking OP as spell-blade/self made king is going to teach me the ways of sword and spell. I'll be okay.

>Fallout 4 male character
>previous game: DOOM
I don't think I'm going to survive Doomguy's training. But if by soime miracle I do, I'm going to be invincible and I won't even need power armor.

The generic medieval soldier from Chivalry wants me dead but I have the Oblivion PC to train me.

All I need to do is have the Oblivion PC teach me how to cast fireballs and learn healing spells and I'll be alright.

>Last played as: Perfect Cell(Full Power)
>Before that: Joey in Duel Links

>Devo is coming to kill me
>Vanilla Ice is coming to train

Devo's fight was more of tricks and knowledge so I should probably win.

Last played:
>Shadowverse Arisa
Before that:
>Honey Select

Welp, looks like I'm going to learn how to be a pimp, and turn her into the proper elf slut that she is.

So my warframe char is coming to kill me and my runescape skilling char will whooo my ass into shape? Yup, i am fucked

You've inherited part of what makes jojo special, the mentality to outwit through any possible scenario
>Travis Touchdown is coming to kill me
>Duckhunt is coming to train me
How?