youtube.com/watch?v=yxCkTrgvlUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adachi
Griffith
Hitler

Kira Yoshikage

>Armstrong
>in the right

Honestly m8 the guy was harvesting brains from orphans to train them to be his personal army. Stop being a sucker just because the guy is cool and orates well, you're being a dumb cunt.

But Hitler really was right. I hate how everyone makes him look like a monster.

>tfw normies think Hitler is the most evil person in the universe, think Stalin is better than him, and don't even know who Mao is

Just a joke m8

>tfw SEES forcefully summoned Nyx while Strega tried to stop them
>tfw Strega just wanted to keep their new found powers after being forced through hell by the Kirijo group
>tfw they did nothing wrong

Yeah, my giving them education and job. With body better than their previous one.

And shaping the world in such way that they could thrive.

>Sure, Ramza, the truth
>We'll tell the whole populace the world was threatened by demon-possessed magic stones that manipulated all the leaders in the world
>Let's just get right on tha-actually, no, fuck you, go fuck your sister while I clean your fucking mess up.

ITT : Edgier than thou

He kidnapped, mutilated, and brainwashed them into child soldiers. Are you a sociopath?

>Hitler
>dumb fuck decides to try and invade Russia instead of declaring war to Japan for going full retard with Pearl Harbor, and securing an alliance with the USA
>dooms his country for a century

Making the mother of all omelettes here.
Can't fret over every egg.

>thinking he can control hell and win.

No user, Rip and tear.

youtu.be/1vtNZqzbXkk

The only thing Delita cared about was his own vengeance. He helped whoever would further his own power lust. After backstabbing evert single agent of stability in the kingdom, he seduced a young grieving princess and took the crown.

Only later for the girl to learn how shitty he was and kill him.

What? They went around killing people for fun/money. And then started a suicide cult devoted to Nyx.

>just wanted to keep their powers
So they could literally get away with murder for profit.

Albert Wesker

What the hell WAS wrong with what he wanted to attain?

He wanted humanity to:
>Stop warring and fighting with each other
>Advance to a new stage and become better
>literally wanted to create a master race

He never wanted humanity to be destroyed. Yeah, he may have really wanted to be a god, but the fact of the matter is that Wesker is actually an even better person than Hilary Clinton. That bitch wanted to put America into a war with russia, a war that could've fucking turned nuclear. Not only that, but she didn't want humanity to advance. She would've just had us take in more weakling refugees and take care of them, all the while we'd be stuck in a catastrophic war.

Wesker was flawed, but in a way is right.

>The same people think Einstein was the smartest human.

>securing an alliance with the USA

This is bait, right?

Sanctions aren't a declaration of war, fucktard. It wouldn't have meant shit. It's just posturing. But it doesn't matter. You already fell for the evil Hilary meme. I bet you think 9/11 was orchestrated from within too.

I think he means an alliance of the allies and US?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ahr0-KpvLM
>"We will be ready with serious political, economic, and military responses"
>to cyberattacks

Unironically

I see what you're doing, but i'm going to ignore that in favor of COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION.

I'm not sure I agree. Wesker's master plan was just a big fucking RNG fest. Maybe you stay you and get tentacle powers and maybe everyone who doesn't have crazy super virus running through them like he does will just turn into ouroboros monsters.

>Still bitching about Clinton.

Lmao.

>wanting the power to avenge your father

>He never wanted humanity to be destroyed. Yeah, he may have really wanted to be a god, but the fact of the matter is that Wesker is actually an even better person than Hilary Clinton. That bitch wanted to put America into a war with russia, a war that could've fucking turned nuclear. Not only that, but she didn't want humanity to advance. She would've just had us take in more weakling refugees and take care of them, all the while we'd be stuck in a catastrophic war.

man, you almost went a full post without wearing your tinfoil hat.

here, have a Pepe

Almost every single non-Western nuclear power in the world is doing this.

These next 4 years are going to be fun

And Trump will let them.

He said he would be okay with Saudi Arabia having nukes as well as allowing Asia to just stock themselves up with nuclear weapons because SK/Japan getting nukes would go over well with China and NK.

But you were super scared of Hillary starting a nuclear amirite?

>. Are you a sociopath?
Worse He is a Trump supporter

>but the fact of the matter is that Wesker is actually an even better person than Hilary Clinton
What

I don't even understand how you came to this conclusions, how is that even relevant?

Why are you posting Skinner from the xfiles?

He was a good guy.

Heihachi

You know it to be true

Go to bed, Usurper.

Armstrong wanted to plunge the world right back into Patriots Land while practically acting as if the world would integer underflow into being wonderful, the exact same mistake Zero himself made. Add in the abduction of children, the mutilating of their bodies, the VR torture, and the fact that he'll even outright kill the kids he's done that to, and Armstrong most certainly did something wrong.

Hell, his employees were rigged to explode and die even if they would have survived certain injuries thanks to their cybernetics.

Abrupt derail, but still appears to have gotten some results.

Wanting to stockpile nukes are different from actually using them. It pretty much guarantees that NO ONE will want to even use them, because the possibility that their nuke attack will be retaliated with another nuke attack is too high. It's a deterrent. Who wants to destroy their own enemy if it meant getting destroyed as well?

Where do I begin?
discord.gg/Ufjz22q

TO PROTECT THE LERF CYCLE!

Nuclear proliferation (barely) works only because the men with access to the nuclear button are reined in by reasonable men. Guess what third-world states are dangerously prone to being replaced with unstable regimes. Guess what two men are going to be in charge of the world's two largest nuclear arsenals.

>Guess what two men are going to be in charge of the world's two largest nuclear arsenals.
God and Jesus. Duh.

Handsome Jack
Hitler
Old Guy out of that movie Don't Breathe.

He doesnt know the US baited Germany, Italy and Japan into war.

>Handsome Jack
Explain
>Old Guy out of that movie Don't Breathe.
Oh. You've hooked me, huh?

Bait

>implying trump will ever be right

Isnt it bedtime for you, alt-right babbie?

>getting upset over a joke thread

Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=yxCkTrgvlUA

He is just a alt-right deplorable. Just ignore him.

watching this guy completely drink the cool aid has been comedy platinum

You don't understand user, coddling our main enemy of the last century is a great idea.

USA had a significant amount of support for the Nazi regime prior to 1941. Things could have gone very differently if the nips hadn't fucked everything up.

yes

Do you know that the japanese were way worst than the nazis in WW II right?

No I don't want to ignore him, I want to know more about how his mind works.

>griffith
what was his endgame again?

Monsoon.

So Old Guy is blind, some fucks rob his house (note blind guy is a Veteran), continues to fool kids into thinking he's dumb then fucking kills most of them.

Was just defending his property.

Oh and the girl he abducted and impregnated

muh dream

Almost every villain mentioned in this thread has done something wrong. They've done the WORST thing they could have done.

They lost. Might makes right.

Explain. What kind of worst are you taking about?

Killing a few people is much less damaging than killing everyone on earth and they wanted to save most of humanity

>spektor

Irenicus was just a bitter faggot, while better written than most instances of Magneto he isn't nearly in the same tier.

>implying josh from until dawn lost
that nig won so hard

>Nagito and Soda but no Junko

Now hold on for a second...

Why is Devil Jho on there?
It's just an animal no matter if you take this list as ironic or serious.

Haytham Kenway

Not having his concept album ruined by a bunch of shitty musicians

>It's just an animal
savage

Literally did nothing wrong

>Trying to control hell

This will never no be retarded, fun game tho

he wanted his own kingdom to rule over.

I don't even remember what he wanted to do.
Did he wanted to spread corprus to everyone?

His plan was
>spread corprus to create more sixth house members
>complete his reality-raping robot to drive out the Empire from Morrowind
>punish the Tribunal for their betrayal
As I said, literally did nothing wrong

>Hitler memes everywhere
I really don't get it. How is large-scale murder not wrong?

Good goy, remember the 6 gorillions!

He was just misunderstod

The ends justify the means.
It was a necessary evil.

There is nothing on this earth that is worth killing other people for.

>he thinks the holocaust was the only thing the Nazis did
USSR called, they want 20 million of their people back.

>tfw Sup Forums autists unironically think hitler wasn't an inhuman tyrant and that "normies" don't know about gulags and china dictatorships

it's been forever since i watched this show. what did this fucker do besides fuck with the T tower a couple times?