RE7 thread

At the end of the day, we all knew he is a nice guy Edition

>waiting for PC release
>waiting for free DLC this spring
>waiting for Andre to cum and go

can we call this game a classic cult, just for Jack alone?
let's get real here: the game is COD trash but Jack is the best RE character in the franchise since the Merchant

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

acquamodels.com/model/38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I play this game on Madhouse first playthrough or normal then madhouse?

MADHOUSE
>Game has no checkpoints at all.
-You can only save at Cassette Recorders, and only if you have a Cassette Tape. Cassette Tapes are a new item, they take up an inventory slot and there are finite of them. You need to locate and use them to save.
>Enemies do a higher amount of damage than normal, and are more resilient to damage
-Enemies move a bit faster than normal (I don't believe twice as much, but come after you faster)
>No/Minimal regenerating health (need a bit of clarification here)
-Enemy AI is set to hard mode, they can spot you a lot easier and are far more aggressive.
>There's more antique coins in Madhouse Mode, and they're all in completely different locations to the other difficulties. The other difficulties have 18 antique coins, Madhouse Mode has 33 coins you can find, and all in trickier to find places.
-On-top of this, there are more bird cages in the game and new upgrades that aren't in the other difficulties. The bird cages also aren't all set in safe places, they are now spread apart around the levels. There are new 'special ability' coins you can purchase that give you big stat boosts, they take an inventory slot but give you a big boost in stats and are exclusive to this mode.
>Item locations are remixed to the other modes, where there's items in some modes there's no longer any, and trickier locations for items.
-There is remixes in enemy spawn points and numbers. There are certain encounters that are made to surprise you if you played the other difficulties.

I can't decide.

>MADHOUSE
>>Game has no checkpoints at all.
afaik that is not true

>COD trash

Say what now? Aside from being a first person game and having guns, it didn't really look like CoD to me.

Okay, give it to me straight.

Is Last Boss Albert actually Wesker or not?

Albert is just the name of a gun

Not, it's Uroboros. Not even memeing.

Oh, so he stays dead after all.

Good. That's what I want to hear.

its alberts sister

Im gonna need someone to post more Zoe

Its a parasite, that is actually a ghost, that is put into children to be adopted, for political and financial gain and mind control. It can also make Uroborus Regenerators and Lickers, and control plants.

Its name is Evelyn, and no I'm not kidding.

did the sandnigger spoil why they became super rednecks?
>tfw I'm more interested on what experiments umbrella is doing than the gameplay itself
you as an umbrella scientist game when?

They're controlled by Evelyn.

mega:///#F!yo1TCTKS!oyYz4H2FvzF-2Gsy6-mpWA

>HD capture of the whole game

acquamodels.com/model/38

So as a normal gamer who will play this on hard and chillax while taking my time exploring etc.

how long is the game?

10-12 hours afaik

If you are semi-competent most people seem to be completing it around 6 hours by just playing through normally. With exploring and trying to get all the files, people seem to be completing it around 10 hours.

But that's on Madhouse the hardest difficulty. Seems around 3-7 hours respectively on Normal based on my earlier thing. Its not a long game at all.

so a mix of plagas from 4? I don't know much about mind control enemies since I didn't play 5 and 6 or I'm just being retarded and forgot if it was introduced before

They try to play it off that its sort of like Plagas, which is what Uroborus is from 5, a weird off-brand shoot of it, but more leeches and stuff.

Evelyn is more of just a straight up ghost honestly.

someone post the doom pic

Zoe is so cute

thx familia

RE1-3 are like 5 hour games each at most

i think im going to make a high res one
now that i have the original raw footage

gimme 2 mins

so we can all agree that people who will buy this game only cares about the VR aspect right?

new updated version

a lot of fun comes to new placement of objects, if you never play in normal all new locations are meaning to you

thanks

I know, I'm not saying they aren't short as well. Just that RE7 isn't a long game either.

Older RE at least have some weird puzzles and backtracking issues for someone who is new to the series where they might have a problem, especially RE1 with the Item Box and how easy it is to just pick up stuff you won't need for a little bit later.

GIMEM SPOILERS
FAGS

go there:

>Resident Evil returns to the roots!
>Fans of Resident Evil 1-3 will love RE7!

>stays dead
Nigga's got Vergil popularity now, they're gonna find ways to bring him back. Granted, as a non-canon bonus story, but still.

memes aside
WHERE THE FUCK IS ANDRE?
DLC?

The guy is chiling there during the dinner, but not in the gameplay

fuck

ps4 / xbox one
>69.99
pc
>30 on kinguin

well

this game is already dead

mega download took 12 hours so far
it stops every few gigs to make you wait 5 hours
it will be 5 hours until i can get from 75% to around 99% for another 5 hour wait.

holy fuck kimdotcom you fat piece of shit let me have muh vido

Just pre-ordered

figured there's no way I'm not going to fucking buy this at some point before a proper sale, so got the pre-order discount on GMG.

hope it's fucking good, I could have bought that new weebshit Tales game for that money

but tales of berseria is even worse

At least it's better than Zestiria

A lot better actually.

>enemies are more resilient to damage

Artificial difficulty so I wont be playing that.

Games need to have a difficulty like Fallout Survival mode where you take a lot of damage but also deal a lot out too. Obviously the balancing in Fallout's survival is still fucky because bethesda can't balance difficulty for shit but it's better that LOL ONE HIT KILLS YOU BUT ENEMIES ARE DAMAGE SPONGES

I just want more shooters where human enemies take 1-2 shots to kill but so do I so it encourages you to not think like a retard but also not hoard ammo.

I actually spend my RE7 money on Berseria after leaks came out. It's certainly not a 10 hour game.

utter dog shit to just dog shit

it looks p. lame m8

I'm just glad they fixed the camera and made the combat more fun

Also pretty sure I can put more time in Berseria than RE7, which I will buy eventually on sale.

aye no doubt in that, re7 is short af

WHere the fuck is LP videos of the actual game and not the demo

Also, Yakuza 0 is coming out in the same week.. Shit's expensive

Is there mercenaries ?

It's a shitposting meme. Some fags unlocked unlimited ammo by rushing through the game in under 4 hours. Then played the game again, but this time they were able to unload into enemies non-stop. Some people made webms of this (probably made them themselves), and now here we are.

>holy fuck kimdotcom you fat piece of shit let me have muh vido
Huh? Were you living under a rock or something? Kimdotcom hasn't been the majoritary owner of Mega for more than a year now, he sold parts of it to a chinese company to avoid becoming the sole overlord he was in the Megaupload days, fearing he would atract attention from the feds again.

The buyout was what brought Mega's faggotry such as registration, limited free slots and other stuff.

Literally in this thread.

He's dead. You can find his body in the sewer thingy underneath the house.

WGAT THE FUCK

who /goingtobuyandplaythissoyoucanuploaditonjewtubeforezshekels/ here?!

Sorry ;_; i only played the thing once but i'm pretty sure it was him. Also later you find a paper and his name is written "dead", along with best boy Peter. Only Clancy is marked "missing" or something like that.

i hope that there is a DLC for their story

now that i think about it, judging by the kitchen demo, Pete gets killed by mad Mia, along the player (supossedly Clancy)

Andre eats pipe, but maybe he is senpai and gets revived

if that is not the case, why the fuck he is in the poster at all?!!

>Clancy is missing
he probably turned into a molder

I need to replay it but i'm 99% sure that he wasn't because some names on that paper were marked as "Turned" and Clancy was the only one with "Missing". I guess the escape ending of the demo is the canon one.

No mercenaries, no costumes, no coop, no nothing. Only 10 hour singleplayer campaign with 2 endings.
Should be easy to get platinum trophy tho.

I'm Redfield

>No mercenaries, no coop, NO CO-OP

Glorious. About time.

>About time.
Been like that since Rev 2

>20 gig of video files

jesus christ, just stream that shit

Fairly sure he's marked as "L", whatever that could mean.

Still had fucking perma partners didn't it?

Streams and video hosting get removed in a matter of minutes

This is the only mirror that is still up since yesterday

Yep

people keep posting this webm, but never a link to a video of the full boss. why?

The full boss is just a gigantic face

so when are they gonna mass produce Wesker's gun?
>spread billion BOWs in the world
>make a new company and introduce the Wesker gun
>spread more and produce more
>repeat
>profit

Because it makes their shitposting less effective

check the endings for yourself
h__ps://mega.nz/#F!yo1TCTKS!oyYz4H2FvzF-2Gsy6-mpWA

pretty much yeah

I hope neckbeards patch the pc version and fix the ugly hoes

First form of the final boss is actually even more embarrassing than what's on webm.

People already discussed BLUE Umbrella logo? I mean it should be red right?

>fake chris
>blue umbrella
so is this the third party Ada is working for?

>Jack 1
Famalam we all love
>Jack 2
Scissor chainsaw, mad max mofo
>Jack 3
Uroborus, Orange eyes

What went wrong???

Also he is a home cinema aficionado

But is there a video from the start of the fight to the end?
Same problem. These are just screen shots.
Yeah, like I'm going to use that shit. Post it on youtube, link that and then we can talk.

Check the mega folder posted, lad
Everything is there including titles for each file

Yeah the full fight is in the Mega. Trim and upload them if you want.

Put http in front of the link, instead of mega

it'd just be taken down, use mega or wait for the 24th.

Where are the Capcom marketers now? Are they still here?

>re4
Military section is ass
>re5
Military section is ass
>re6
Game is ass
>re7
Military section is ass

Meanwhile in reddit

>muh originality

Part of me feels like this is just some idiot impersonating Chris. Could have ties in with Vendetta maybe?

the shitposting nature of Sup Forums is pretty refreshing in a world of corporate undercover shilling and paid reviews

thank you all

pshh
hey its me
it's redfeild