Kaathe or Frampt?

Kaathe or Frampt?
What was their plan?
What are the primordial serpents?
Why are they considered angels in DaS3?

Who the fuck knows?

No one knows. All we have are entertaining head canons.

I hope some Dark Souls 3 DLC actually explains this

>What was their plan?
They're giving you illusion of choice, you're just a pawn one way, or another.

How did the world of DaS look like in the age of darkness?

They want you to be a good goy and do as they say

>i-it's totally Velka guys
>Allfather Lloyd!
>You can hear Aldias theme, when the narrator is talking about forlorn spirits

>it's just more Bloodborne shit mashed together with shallow DS1 references

>we will never actually meet Velka
Kinda sucks

Wasn't Velka meant to be a massive part of dark souls and got scrapped?

>Kaathe or Frampt?
Ultimately the same thing, probably.

>What was their plan?
Kill all the Gods, usher in the age of dark. Even if you choose to link the fires again you basically cleaned house along the way. You who are conceivably now the most powerful thing around are now burning your soul, weakening by the second until you turn to ashes.
Either way darkness would eventually rise.

>What are the primordial serpents?
If you looked to mythology for what their inspiration might have been, it'd probably be a combination of some dragons like Nidhogg, the world serpent Jormungand, and a couple different Hydra.
The serpents are old, its implied that they were basically around when the world was created, and we know they've always been involved with the Gods in some way. They appear to be playing both sides in the game, and in the dark end its implied that they're basically the same entity. It also shows theres potentially dozens of heads.
Encompass the world, chew the roots of the tree which supports the world, unleash the flood that will signals the end of the world as it is known.

>Why are they considered angels in DaS3?
Weren't they depicted in a stone carving in Dark Souls 2 as well? Seems like they tangibly tried to link them together, but I don't think theres any deep meaning to it.

In some ways the vague lack of a story in Dark Souls made for the best story. They give you dots, and let you connect them in your own way.

frampt was using you to prolong the reign of gods

kaathe wanted the end that reign and allow man to become rulers

No idea but i love her very obscure involvement in the lore
I guess it's a good thing we never do meet her since her physical absence combined with so much reference to her kinda gives her an omnipresent feel throughout the whole backstory of the series

Thanks cpt. Obvious.

forgot I was in a autistic lore thread

Go jerk it to more blacked, you subhuman.

>subhuman
>ubermensch
No such things, just animals.

*clacking*

That's lazy writing.
>There once was a man who travelled to a world of fantasy where no one could die.
>Now fucking fill in the blanks you normie scum

neither, Rape horse

Maybe, but that lazy writing is still way better than something you get in Mass Effect or Fallout4.

>Frampt was a good guy