nearly 80 fucking gigs

> nearly 80 fucking gigs

How does one defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

download-time.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

upgrade your harddrive, peasant

by not being a poor retard.

In a year where you can get a 4tb hd for cheap there's literally no reason you should complain.

damnit op you made me want to play it again...

Bet you're playing on console, huh?

Hard drives
>peasantposters
k

Yes, because downloading for 10 days straight isn't total bullshit.

Can't. Get it on ps4. Already been discounted to $20 multiple times. PC is the meme tier gaming platform.

It has really big guns.

Spoken like a true cucksole faggot.

>Playing a FPS on a gamepad
>Using a gamepad for anything at all, actually

Kill yourself. The only redeeming feature of a gamepad is the left analog stick.

Maybe OP means that his internet is slow and it will take forever to download

Is the PS4 version lighter or do ps4s just have bigger hard drives than PC?

Well, it's really good.

I have 4TB of HDD space and games this size are still an outrage. It's just devs being lazy and or incompetent.

>Buy PS4 version
>Update makes the game 75GB

It's still ridiculous.

It's because of uncompressed audio, Mega textures and Snapmap crap.

One of the things I don't like about the game... still enjoy it regardless. Especially The sound track

I installed it recently and whilst I like it, I can't defend the size.

People whining about getting a bigger hard drive are retarded. 2TB 2.5" drives are just becoming reasonably price, but which should buy a huge external hard drive plug into the system? I don't think so.

My fucking NES doesn't need a hard drive. Games don't need to be so complicated that they can barely be handled by the system's specs unless you want to juggle all your games around.

I laugh at the people who think we'll be all-digital sooner rather than later.

By not living in a third world country with shit bandwidth.

It was sub 50 before all the fucking multiplayer dlc literally nobody asked for.

>PCfags are this mad
Fuck off.

>peasantposters

Th-that's not true!

>implying most first-world countries have good bandwidth
Nice meme.

>10 days
3rd world euronigger detected

>implying hard drive isn't the only thing with space issues on a machine
VRAM you dumb motherfucker. Load times and world transition could be quicker because resources don't have to be shuffled in and out so often, IF ONLY IT WASN'T SIX TIMES LARGER THAN IT COULD BE

lmoa m8 europeans have way better internet than ameriniggers, especially the 3rd world europeans like baltics or romanians

its fun, you prolly havent got to hell levels

It took me 2 hours to download, do you live in Somalia?

Its literally just as big and with even less storage space available than most PCs.

>just buy more hard drives goys nothing wrong with a lazy uncompressed game

It took like 8 hours for me, and I did this while I was sleeping. Immediately started playing in the morning so I don't see the problem.

Where the fuck do you live? How fast is your Internet speed?

Fuck this game is fun. Never expected it. I usually hate FPS's but the music, weapon mechanics and non-stop intensity make this a real adrenaline rush. Wish there were more bosses though...

What's literally just as big? The game or the case size? Either one is wrong, unless you've got a fucking tiny PC, in which case, you have no right to gloat about having a PC.

b8 on point

Reminder that the reason game file sizes is huge is because the game ships with 5 copies of all the texture maps at different resolutions, from low to ultra.

You are literally paying the bandwidth cost for the cucks with 1GB VRAM.

>gamers complain that games aren't made much better because it's possible
>devs listen and finally start making games much better, but then gamers start complaining about the size and space their new games take on their PCs and consoles

You guys bitch about everything. NOTHING ever pleases you.

snapmap is where the bloat comes from. You'd shave a good 15-18GB alone if they'd let you choose to not install that gay shit.

Not bait. Facts, faggot.

>implying this is true when it's about the same size on PS4 and Xbox One
Sure sure.

>live in a 3rd world shithole with 100 mb/sec internet for $2 per month
>still annoyed by 2-4 hr torrent downloads
>mfw 1st world scrubs pay $100+ for their shitty 2-5 mb/sec connections and spend a week downloading 100 gb titles
Hardware limitations are not even a problem.
No wonder gaming is declining, I wouldn't even bother downloading games for free with such terrible conditions, let alone buying this garbage.

Are the load times oppressive for anyone else?

in which country can one get 100mb/s for 2 USD?

>implying
My man, 100gb only takes 5 days to download on 2mb/s.

download-time.com/

>be australian
>fuck, I'm australian

>couple hundred for 4TB HDD
>$1000+ for a 4TB SSD
I'll stick with slightly slower loads.

>nearly 80 gigs
>it's actually 62 gigs

yeah ok mongoloid

Almost any slav shithole. Mine is Ukraine. I have 3 different providers, starting at 50 mb/s each, paying less than $10 for all of them combined.

Wow, thats a huge difference. So you buy a game on steam and then leave your PC turned on for 5 days with all your bandwidth occupied by a download. And then you beat the game in 5 hrs and forget it. Yeah, definitely worth it.

American.

.8 MB internet. Thanks, ISP monopoly.

That's not how it works m90

it's garbage, not even worth the space it takes up let alone what you actually pay for it

Dunno, got an 480 ssd this x-mas on a whim.

Not that user but increasing sizes are a slight problem for me. Worst part is I live roughly half a mile away from a fiber connection.

Welcome to NBN Ausfag

EU 2nd world have much better internet connection, you goddamn idiot. Hell, even niggers in the middle of a fucking Africa have better 3G/4G connections than US of A.

>ukraine
Just make sure to avoid suspicious looking people with hammers.

crysis 3 is only 14 gigabytes and still might be the best looking game on the market - for sure it is if you counter in the size of the game.

I am thinking of buying the game.
From my understanding, this game doesn't have co-op campaign.

Is it true? what co-op aspects does this have?

Me and my friend are looking for a fun co-op game and I remember the old Dooms had full co-op.

Co-op is pretty much limited to the snapmap people make.

Some are actually quite detailed and nice, but a different experience to the campaign.

I don't. It socks.

Still a great game though.

Which was released for the previous generation.

Now imagine how much better the game would be if it was upgraded and released for this generation.

For example, Star Citizen is being created with the same engine and it looks AMAZING!

install it to s slave drive

Freaking Romania and Balts have better internet connections overall than Jew Es and A.

I'm in the process of upgrading to 11TB.
Who the fuck cares about 80GB?

You can get a terabyte SSD in okay quality for $250

Just saying.

>you can get 1/4th of a product for 1/4th of the price
gee user, that's such a great deal.

Well, you can't get a 4TB SSD for $1000. They're rare to begin with, and the cheapest option (850 EVO) looks more like $1400.

Marketers found out that consumers like bigger numbers

Now publishers tell devs not to do late-stage asset compressions so that the game's specs have bigger numbers

>you'd have to buy three nintendo switches to download this game