twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No Testament
No investement

day one

>think fighting games have really neat character designs
>but absolutely terrible at fighting games, so no reason to buy
No, no I will not fall for that again

How does baiken play like? Im sick of SFV

I'm happy to say I will buy Baiken's game this year after so long.

My nigga

Maybe. I'll probably end up having to since I have some friends who're playing it, but I'm still going to focus on BBCF.

I hope Zio gets an upgrade like Baiken.

She can catch your attacks and fuck you up.

>Sup Forums playing fighting games.

Hard to say.
She's supposed to be losing her free guard cancels, and she's getting new moves, so she may be totally different in Revelator 2.

she's gaining a counter though that can also be used in the air, assuming it's like Hakumen from BB.

I really hate you waifu faggots.

Well, Revelator pandered to the waifu crowd hard as fuck, you can blame Daisuke for this shit.

She can use counter from block so it's extremely the same to her guard cancels. The only difference is she no longer can punish tick throws by it.

Don't worry, I was the same but no I'm actually kinda decent. It's just a matter of practicing.

Why is this game so dead on PC in NA.

I just want friends to play it with. Who are bad or started recently.

I really hate you waifuwhiner faggots.

Welcome to PC fighting games that aren't SFV.
You missed the surge at launch.

Good, we don't want waifufags who don't play the game

I would think Testament would be insanely powerful with YRC, same with Anji.

Testament would probably benefit from it, but Anji absolutely would.
>YRC butterfly
>hold this triple mixup

This is from AC+R, an older version of the game, but a lot of the normals, and the basic playstyle are probably going to be same.
youtube.com/watch?v=SXrgyAzjjJs

Not Bridget. LAME

People thought Dizzy will be OP with yrc. And yet she isn't.

no crossplay no buy

>tfw you've always been a Baiken fan and have to watch all these people jump on the ship now that secondary populations have boomed

If you give a release date.

you don't play gg now leave.

As a Drakengard fan, I feel your pain.

I would but I live in South America and no one plays it down here

i want to smell baiken's feet!

I'm saving my stress tolerance for when UMVC3 hits PC

I'll try that. I know I can do better than I could if I bought Baiken's game.

I don't think her tits were this ludicrous though. What the hell

Stop projecting.

Is there a video of her getting poked in the butt yet?

>People who prey on noobs play on PC
>Noobs get stomped
>LOL STEAM REFUND
>Dead minus no-lives and experts.

PC gets the "Why bother playing if loss is the 100% outcome" question and evades it.

dude, are you kidding me? they gave Baiken Elphelt's old boobs? and now Elphelt has saggy shitty boobs? where were you when Elphelt fell from god-tier waifu status when dizzy and Baiken came along?

also, rammy has no bum :(

Neither of you play the game, fuck off.

>le secondary abloo bloo bloo

Please shut your face. I've played since GG1 was only a demo on PS1 Playstation Underground discs and I don't see any problem with new people discovering the series so kindly fuck off with your childish elitism.

I will play it once I can play as Baiken :3c

I love her!

You fuck off if you're not gonna answer the question.

youtube.com/watch?v=lj3YusBWAP8

I wanna see Baiken get hit by this super. Any video yet?

Baiken no, dont step on me

AH OW

No what are you doing

not right in my face

*BWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAP*

We don't want more waifufags, kill yourself and stop infesting GG with your bullshit.

No one on Sup Forums plays Guilty Gear you idiot.

they want the waifufags just look at elephant or whatever her name is

I really want to get into GG but it's hard

>no crossplay makes the community small as fuck
>even smaller cause I live in Brazil
>PC version got delayed to no end and it's expensive as shit
>PS4 version is cheaper (around $15 on amazon) but shipping will break me

It's sad cause I got SIGN and I had a lot of fun, Faust is hilarious to play but the only fighting game I can find non-laggy matches is SFV and I'm hating Season 2 so far

All we have is the reveal trailer and the famitsu article. The loketests haven't even begun yet.

Nobody cares, you'll always find an excuse.

Technically I think we only have the famitsu leak

She wears paper as spats

they ruined elphelt stfu she's not even waifu tier anymore

-professional 2017 waifu fag

Its bindings, the stuff you tie up your tits with.

I'm from South America as well. What is your PSN?

I'm Brazilian too, give me you PSN nigga. I am desperately to find anyone else who plays this shit on my level

>the stuff you tie up your tits with
Guess she missed that part

I prefer her older design, I hope they don't mutilate her too bad.

Everytime I think "Guilty Gear can't disappoint me anymore than this" I get proven wrong

I'm glad I find her redesign cool.
The eyepatch and the jacket are really badass.

But now they gotta bring Anji back if there is Baiken.
Same with Testament for Dizzy.

t. solscrub

And Bridget too!

I guess there will be no delay for PC version anymore and PC community will thrive at Rev2 release.

I play on steam, sorry

The time you kill yourself on camera and post the livestream here, I will be the happiest human being on earth

To be honest though Baiken is not much of waifu material.
She is too rude and acts like a man. No shame at all. The only reason why she attracts men has always been her boobs.

In general I would say GG does not cater to the waifu crowd. You do not make girls with love interests or married women for the waifu crowd (Japan is like that).

I want to see him grow up.
Either as an older trap or as a bara with a giant bdsm bear around him.

Please vote for president Chipp! Thank you.

So what's the appeal to Baiken besides anime tiddies because half the females cast have them.
Hows her gameplay

>In general I would say GG does not cater to the waifu crowd
>he doesn't know about the Valentines

>I prefer her older design,
Same.

>elphelt and rammy are waifu tier
>he actually thinks this
lmfao

>GG does not cater to the waifu crowd

Let me guess, you own a fedora, you're subscribed to Maximilian, you think you're cool and edgy for liking guilty gear, and you think the artstyle is 90s anime despite looking generic as fuck

Well.......fuck. does the game run on notebooks which can run Shit like USF4??. Idk how system demanding the game is.

>thinks
I know this.
Are you new to Sup Forums, or just acting retarded?

She's unique because you can't unga bunga her - she can attack you from block (or parry you from block in Xrd). This makes playing against her completely different than any other character.

What happened to Elphelt?

What on earth are you talking about? Baiken's type of brash character is frequently popular in JP polls for seasonal series. Hell, her appeal in that area is incredibly obvious, as her lacking an arm and being so cold towards people makes her into an ideal choice to think of as "someone who would open up to you and you only".

Not only that, but you have every single female newcomer except Kum that could very easily be considered "waifu material".

youtube.com/watch?v=zhCHL6amI9g

elphelt has cow boobs now and she's an edgemaster with all her spikes... ramlethal has literally nothing going for her and got more cringe with her dialogue in rev

No one on Sup Forums plays Guilty Gear. It's sad though, even the overly defensive sensitive "fanbase" (that don't even play the games, they just pretend to) don't get anything done with these threads. The games still sell like garbage and no one cares aside from 2 or 3 hipsters on Sup Forums

>be me
>at ma nigga's house
>playing street figher on ps4
>he's beat the story mode
>i just begin playing vs
>i beat him by only spamming light punches
>mfw

>unironically using the word cringe
Just stop.

>She's unique because you can't unga bunga her

Feels pretty great that I have always played Potemkin and Johnny who don't change their gameplan at all.

Brought to you by Fanfiction.net

not him, but I play on intel HD 4000 with i3-3110M (@2.4 GHz), and with one .ini file tweaked by this dude, twitter.com/gg_keeponrockin/status/809402708557824001

I can run the game on 720p 60 FPS. But I still run it on 450p, just in case the game is willing to drop frames.

While on SF4, I remember having to disable stages to make it run at 60 FPS

/r/games is that way bud

Is it that different? Looks like her hair (power level) grew, got a jacket on to like a typical bancho/gangster and then that weird goggle eyepatch combination.

As for the sarashi, I'd love it if she actually use it for breast binding because rule of cool. But then we'll get some unwanted internet drama.

Men, such as her, only need to cover their crotch.

>Baiken is not much of waifu material.
>GG does not cater to the waifu crowd

I am amazed a statement can be so wrong.

I got the game recently and am not great but it's not my first fighting game. Looking to get decent at the game.

you can actually enjoy the game without playing online, user.

*cricket noises*

Are you literally saying "STOP LIKING WHAT I LIKE"?

Fuck you, holy shit.

>Is it that different?
Not too much, but I liked the simplicity of the old design a bit better, the lack of an eyepatch carried her personality across the design really effectively.

Going to sleep now but drop your Steam ID

WHEN THE FUCK IS ROBO-KY

FUCK YOU ARC SYS

They've gotten so good at blending 3d animation and 2d animation, i can hardly tell the transitions

It's so easy to tell the games people play for the gameplay and games people play only for the graphics. Games that are only played for graphics usually are dead

cuz I pirated it.

I'm bumming off my friends PSN account so I play online on PS3 for free.

Thank Sony for gamesharing on digital purchases.