Anyone know what's the deal with this game

Anyone know what's the deal with this game

Ever since the PS4 was announced, they previewed this game and it was so interesting to me that I told myself that I would buy a PS4 the day this game came out, and it's not out yet and i have yet to get a PS4.

WHAT THE FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=IEPzofGKSNE

Sounds like that game is doing you a favour.

>buying a David Cage'a game

Vaporware. Deal with it.

How does David cage keep finding investors stupid enough to give him money to make his terrible terrible games.

It's a David Cage hack game. If you've played one, you've played them all since they are all thematically the same.

Just watch I, Robot while vigorously milking your prostate to calm your nerves until it comes out.

>Detroit
>Become Human

Is it implying that niggers arent human?

well.....

I'm gonna look this guy up, and if I find any games I liked by him then you all have some explaining to do

This is his last time to milk sony before they dump him so it'll be awhile.

>"""game"""

Okay, I liked Heavy Rain.
The Ellen Page game was okay, too.

David Cage games always have aliens or some kind of other worldly garbage

So you're an intellectually challenged faggot. Nothing to be explained.

>tfw when to intelligent too like choice based gaming

What was wrong with those games? Feel free to go into great detail.

Knowing David Cage

There's going to be aliens
There's going to be magic
There's going to be sixteen different factions, none of which are very well fleshed out
One is going to be some ancient civilization
One is going to be the protectors of humanity against some great evil

I liked Heavy Rain, if it is similar then count me in.

>Quantic Dream

The "Kara" demo was amazing.

I actually cared for the character. The VA did a fantastic job in making the robot seem alive and I loved the emotions she expressed. I can't wait till video games are fully capable of conveying human emotions like that.

But honestly, this game doesn't look interesting. I doubt that I'll play it.

I think it started out as a tech demo to show off some lighting effects and such, but people were interested in it so they decided to make a game out of it.

Thankfully David Cage is only writing a small portion of the game. So there's some hope that it could be good.

>Not enjoying the absolute cluster fuck of awful that are David Cage games

>The "Kara" demo was amazing
>tfw Valorie Curry will never be your personal sex robot

Heavy rain was good, all that a choice like game should be, interesting mystery story. Really felt like you were uncovering the truth as you went.

Beyond two souls was boring pretentious garbage. Cheesy supernatural themes too.

I think the issue comes from Beyond two souls trying to be more of a game and incorporating more "gameplay" which on such a shitty engine with horrendous controls it ruins it.
Also walking around a farm at 2km/h doing errands and QTE's for a whole chapter is NOT FUN

Don't buy a david cage game for full price
Don't buy a david cage game without reading reviews

I live in Detroit so I just want to see how well they mapped the city out or it's just a mess of typical Cage games.

It was at last years E3 and it is clear that it will come out within a reasonable amount of time. The game hasn't been announced for that long. It was announced by the end of 2015.

What you are talking about is the Kara tech demo which was nothing but a tech demo, but then later on became a game.

If SJW's get mad about this i don't see what the problem is. Sure some of these may be tired clichés but its his project. Can't blame the man.

>they are all thematically the same
Thats just not true.
fahrenheit was a supernatural thriller
Heavy Rain was a crimi-thriller
B2S was a supernatural drama/action movie tier.

The theme isn't similar at all. They are all very different.

Doesn't mean they are good though.

Only Heavy Rain would be worth buying