The Wii U version of BoTW has actually better lighting than the Switch version. Gotta admit that really makes you think...

The Wii U version of BoTW has actually better lighting than the Switch version. Gotta admit that really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dL_sB5e7ubk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=dL_sB5e7ubk

Better is a subjective term in this situation, I agree with your subjective analysis, but more than anything it's just "different."
This is what happens when you completely switch rendering architecture.

The Wii U version looks better because its missing the shit brown and vaseline filter

The game did not come out yet
Any comparassion is pure fucking speculation
Source? My comfy ass

Why is there so much fog and mist?

>completely switch rendering architecture
subtle

Shit art direction, and it covers the poor textures, and poor LOD.

Fog and mist dungeon, it's volumetric fog that shows the movements of invisible enemies, and you can suck it up with the vapor blaster to shoot shockwaves of steam.

It looks worse. Thats all that matters.

>tfw BotW will release unfinished because of the switch

Do we know the Wii U version still looks like the left? Just wondering because worse things have happened to game demos vs. release.

How can it look worse when it actually looks better? Really gets my noggin' joggin'

That haze can be found everywhere, even in cutscenes. Its not specific to one dungeon, and its not a gameplay mechanic.
The game legitimately looks like shit.

The textures look like shit and its using fog and lighting to hide that. It doesnt look better in any way.

Ah, so because the Switch has better textures it doesn't need volumetric and ambient lighting? Shadows aren't needed as well right?

It has been debunked that those are both running on Wii U, they're just different versions of the same demo.

Really makes you think, huh?

is this a troll? or is that actually Wii U on the left?

I cant believe the Wii U is more powerful than the Switch, that is beyond embarassing.

That would make me think, but only if you'd post the source for that claim

Maxing out unrealistic lighting to hide shitty textures isnt an improvement.
I dont live in a world filled with fog and blinding light to disguise my shit eyesight as to why everything looks blurry.

Love the fact that even an comparassion of a game that did not come out yet is already a fact that a sistem is bullshit
They are that desesperate that nintendo may not shit again?

Look at the picture again, there are no shadows in the Switch version. You can't defend that.

Not him (and I want source of too please)

But this is something I always have to think about, when watching this comparison.
Even IF it was played on the Wii U, it was a version from e3 2016. so almost 7 month ago.
For all we know the lighting could have seen a gigantic downgrade on both systems!

That being said, I want the switch version to either look identical, or better than the Wii U version. Otherwise it won't find a place in my house.

DELETE

They've been working on the wii u version longer. Of course it will be better.

Please highlight what missing shadows you are talking about.

Post source, nigger.

>Nintendo has made the decision to scrap the shadows from the game to better pronounce the bleak state of Hyrule in Zelda:Breath of the Wild™.
Huh...

The shadow makes it look like he's wearing bootyshorts and leggings.

Dude are you blind? Look at the floor of the second picture I posted.

The shadow is right there

At least it's coming to wiiu, it's basically a reason to avoid the switch altogether

So you are talking about unrealistic sparkly light reflection off of rocks and not shadows.

if nintendo releases a system LESS powerful than the fucking wii-u its fucking over.

they would have to put out incredible games constantly to make up for that.