CRYPTIC METAPHOR

CRYPTIC METAPHOR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXHKv97e2Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=dD4bXrYisHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to bed arin

Egoraptor is only a very small shell of his former self. Let him die in Internet obscurity

sequelitis was great, I assume he stopped making them to do his shitty youtube buddy show?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

>sequelitis was great
really? it's probably his worst series yet
it doesn't only show how unfunny or incompetent he is, but also how much of a whiny egotripping hypocrite he truly is

watch how he whines about OoT being too easy, then struggle to actually beat the game

also the word 'gamefeel', I mean jesus

its cheaper to make and easy to mass produce. why wouldn't he stopped doing what gives him instant gratification and ad revenue or making cartoons / voice acting

Sequelitis lost all meaning when Arin revealed that he's actually terrible at games and is one of those really stupid gamers that he mentioned in his videos. He claimed that developers shouldn't give basic text tutorials and obvious hand-holding because people aren't actually that inept, but it turns out that they, including Arin, really are.

He didn't know you could use Yoshi's tongue upwards in Yoshi's Island. That's just sad...

The word "gamefeel" is a legit word used by devs and designers.

Egoraptor mostly uses it well, sometimes misuses it badly

AWESOME

youtube.com/watch?v=eXHKv97e2Rw

I still unironically like CRYPTIC METAPHOR and nothing will make me feel bad for like it.

Is it weird that I can recite that video almost frame to frame from memory?

>Arin revealed that he's actually terrible at games
He did that a long long time ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=dD4bXrYisHo

Not to mention that the way youtube is set up, it doesn't really reward something as time consuming as animation.

Watching him play Glover and complain that the game did nothing to tell you the controls made me stop watching GG.

The only thing of worth Egoraptor has done is Girlchan in Paradise and I'm willing to bet it was good just because it was a team effort with Tomamoto

I mean, he did fine on his bloodborne play through I guess.
I dunno, Arin is shit at games but I don't watch game grumps for the gameplay. I like hearing Arin, Danny, and Jon acting like retards.

GIRLCHAN IN PARADISE 4 NEVER

Girlchan in paradise was probably his masterstroke. I can remember all of the episodes beginning to end.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES

STOP PISSIN DOGG
unironically cannot decide if I like gray fox's original VA or Egoraptor better

member Egoraptor before a fat ugly alien bitch hollowed him out and laid her eggs in him?

I heard some indigenous peoples in Canada AND Alaska deify the common raven as a totem. Is it true?

>tfw will never get Arin back before Game Grumps
Remember how hyped everybody was for him on the Tester?
Christ that was 5 years ago now.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 was so much worse than the first one. The jokes went on for too long, which made it all the more apparent that they really weren't that great.

The melon

BETTY SPAGHETTI

BEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBE

No user, you just have shitty taste.

HURT ME MORE DAWG

HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT???

In hindsight, we should have known he wasn't good at video games.

UGH GET OUT OF MY HEAD

YOU CAN SEE INTO MY MIND??!?!
-no
-FUCK

DAMN RIGHT, I'M GONNA HIT THAT

Anyone remember how this game made it to some playstation live show?