>playing games
>not just reading about them and getting mad

fucking fags

xcom 2 and Osiris

good time

Half Life. Surprisingly I had never played it

nothing

Mostly chess
But some Assassin's Creed Revelations for a bit.

Mass Effect 1
GTAV
Red Dead Redemption

MGSV
NBA 2K16
more MGSV
Minecraft

Pokemon Black Nuzlocke
Beat Elesa without losing anyone, felt awesome

I played myself, like a fucking fiddle

Space Station 13
I had some lag and blew up chemistry at the beginning of the round while heating an explosive reagent. I closed the window in disgust.

Came back an hour later. The Admin decided he needed to check how big his dick was and jobbanned me with "did you even know that [reagent] blows up? Leaving to escape punishment doesn't work, you idiot".

If I wasn't 200 percent sure that this guy wasn't the biggest loser faggot on planet earth, I would be more upset by his wannabe dick swinging. He's the admin of an SS13 server.

ss13 would be a fun game if it wasn't for

1.egos of anti-social psychos
2. power gamers

seriously it's so obvious that they are PMing on some servers it's ridiculous

Fuck all

Games that don't make me happy anymore. I've hit a wall and I'm not getting any better. Time to do something else.

If there was a server filled with nice people roleplaying it would be more fun.

The only reason anyone becomes admin is to become an antag at will, and that's a bad reason to be an admin.

the admins are always cancer

I played Neptunia for like three hours because my internet's dead and it's all I have on my laptop.

Played DaS for 5 minutes until I couldnt fucking stand the movement mechanics then quit.
Now I will go back being bored wishing there was a fun game to play though i cant be bothered.

The demo for nuDoom
It was actually alright, I'll probably buy the actual game when it goes on sale.

I played Nost for an hour and that was it.

There is, but I'm not going to tell you cause you'll ruin it

Nothing yet.
Probably some Dota, I have a bow only run on DaS but fucking Nito.
Maybe some Borderlands TPS tonight if my friends are online.

Crash Bandicoot 1

Someday we will have 4 am threads like before. Before Wily was in control.

Played some Goldeneye Source, even though it's basically dead, it was still fun.

i just woke up because im europoor

wanted to play Assassins Creed Unity
but it runs like shit and when I get it working "smoothly" it controls like shit
so I stopped playing

It's okay, I'm not hungry anymore.

Dmc 4 on ps3

I haven't had much time to play some vidya today so i mostly just fucked around in LSD dream emulator, it was a good time killer.

FLIP THE SWITCH

started playing it today and it fuckin sucks
dont bother

Grinded some I/E CEO work on GTA after dicking around in my new Ruiner 2000. Did a heroic strike on Destiny for the weekly Dawning treasure which gave me shit. Then played Mega Man 10 for a while.

>mfw seriously considering upgrading my 2600k and gtx970 yet all I play is Rimworld and Mount and Blade:Warband

>used to stay up so late that I'd see these
>now I wake up early enough to see these before gym/work

You're gonna make it bros

same, got it last week and have pretty much only been playing it with my group of friends. Loving Fuze but I have been getting way too many team kills/ downs with him.

I just don't know how after 7 games they haven't gotten the basic feeling of movement right. It still feels clunky and awful and I still randomly run up things or attach to walls or trip over the guards I'm trying to fight.

and why do the french have British or American accents in a game set in france by a french game company when they had no problems giving everyone Italian accents in 2

Now you get it.
There are no heroes.
Mankind is doomed.

I cleared out the depths and blightown in my dark souls playthrough and got a thurderfury in wow today. I still feel like I've accomplished nothing.

you haven't.

I played some Shadowverse, finally got to Masters playing Roach and Daria

FF14 catch up and castlevania

DELET THIS
DO IT FOR FREE
DELET THIS
THEY'VE HAD TOO MUCH FUN

REMOVE THIS THREAD!

Mass Effect 1, randomly had an impulse to buy and complete the whole series

I've just become a spectre and have gained access to space flight, can anyone give me a rough idea of how far into the main story I am? Kinda want to fire through the first one because the mechanics and port feels very old

Did the Timewalking quest in WoW. That's pretty much it.

Depends if you want to 100%. The mako bullshit takes a long time, and there's a lot of that kind of planet exploring for resources.

Finished MGS2 and started PW, looks fun so far

I finished Katamari Damacy the other day and have been thinking about starting Mirror's Edge.

To be honest, I want to play Mirror's Edge ASAP because I'm hoping to clear space for MGR:R's DLC and think Edge might be one-and-done enough. Did the game feel that way to any of you guys, or will I wind up wanting to go back to the game a few times?

Just woke up as well user.
Latenight Sup Forums will always be best Sup Forums.
Work in a couple hours but I might play some Osu! or FFXI before I go.
youtube.com/watch?v=acrLRi7juX8

Yea Mirror's Edge is definitely a one playthrough game. The only thing that you have extra to do are some cool time trials from what I've seen but I never paid much attention to them.
How was the sequel? SJW-bait?

Haven't played either game yet. I did hear about the sequel being overly linear and a bit phoned in though.

Eh, from what I recall ME1 wasn't that open ended either other than some rooftop sections.
It was still a rather solid game but I literally have not heard anything about it's sequel other than the face change.

Nothing. As usual.

Sanic Generations [3DS]

Nothing yet

Play FF tictacs on my PSP go during small breaks at work. It's great cause it's small enough to carry in my pocket and play during 10-15 minutes of lull.

When I got home laid in bed for a nap and then played mgs3 on the Vita in bed. Then got up and played mgsv in the living room for two hours before finally going to bed

Due to being a wageslave and a poor collegr student, I can olny touch my consoles and PC onn Sundays.

Thats why I resorted to emulate everythimg on my phone.

Finished Mother 3 yesterday, was a good game but I prefer Earthbound overall.

Now gonna start playing Suikoden 2.

>wageslave

Neets are hilarious. They actually think having disposable income and leaving your house is a shameful act