Why are all Nintendo games too easy?

Why are all Nintendo games too easy?

Don't give me a "it's for kids" bullshit reason,
We all know the only people buying Nintendo in 2017 are obese neets in their 30s because muh Zelda muh Mario muh melee

Nintendo is was currently run by old men. I say was currently because a new generation JUST stepped forward which is why we are getting harder games like breath of the wild and a sandbox mario.
Back to the point though, they actually play the games they make. Id assume you are under 18 so think about the original mario games. Lost levels was considered too hard for America and they werent wrong. But as these men making games got older, they could no longer play the hard games they were making. So the solution was just to make games easier. Miyamoto is too old to be playing a game like lost levels now. Its why he made mario run.

They're not as easy as your average AAA cinematic shooter.
There's more difficulty to a NSMB than cinematic scholog like Uncharted or your average open world power fantasy.

I think the question you should really be asking is "why are modern games too easy"? I love how shitposters pretend that making easy games is something that's exclusive to modern Nintendo. Name 5 mainstream games that aren't some meme indie trash that actually provide some challenge. I bet outside of the Souls games, or if you go back to the sixth gen for Ninja Gaiden and God Hand, you'd have a hard time coming up with anything.

go 200% tropical freeze and beat uprising in intensity 9.0 you fucking faggot

Nintendo games get a bad rap for being easy but it's actually not that true.

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is challenging.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii is also pretty hard post the fifth world, though that might be because I played it with friends (we took 5+ tries per level, and I'm good at platformers)
Super Smash Bros. 4 on 9.0 single player will absolutely ream you unless you're extremely adept at the final boss' patterns and know your character well.
Super Mario 3D World's post-7th world levels are also quite challenging.

Though the statement does apply for your picture; Wind Waker is the easiest Zelda and just super easy in general; I don't even think anything in the game does more than 1 heart of damage

Their platformers are harder games than most Western games, retard

I'm 27

People are buying the newest nintendo products for melee?

I mostly thought they were easy, but the games are meant for the player to just mess around and explore in the game

I suck at arcade racing games, does that make Mario Kart hard?

Did you play Fire Emblem Fates : Conquest ?

That's what I thought.

Of course they didn't - because "mah censorship!!"

Nintendo games are plenty challenging - certain ones especially compared to several AAA games out there where you just click on shit and watch stuff happen.

Link looks as fragile as glass in BotW.
A single lunge attack from a generic enemy does 3 hearts of damage and going near bombs is actually a death sentence this time around.

Atleast the modern Mario games are made in way that literally any shithead can "beat" them and get the credits rolling.
Truth is though, that they are actually getting harder and harder to complete, the old Marios have nothing on the optional NSMBWiiU and SM3DW content.

When it comes to Zelda and Kirby though, wew I can't defend those aside from a tired, well they've always been easy aside from Zelda 2.

And so you are.

Well, there are many reasons.
>Nintendo doesn't like difficulty settings
Not sure if laziness or just a design philosophy. It's not like difficulty is a simple numbers game, either in platforms or games like Zelda. In racing it is, and we see MK, F-Zero with difficulty options.
>Their testing revealed that the average kid is fucking stupid
Basically 5-6 year olds did not understand the mechanics of the first Mario Game; that you shouldn't hit the good baseball or fall to your death.
>Some of the easiness is due to improved controls
They just didn't make it harder in other ways.
>Nips and their gaming culture revolves around super easy things, like Kirby's epic yarn, and all failure is' too frustrating to deal with' - the flipside is the diehard grinders, studiers (you need to study this book to play the game!) and the 'samurai', who hone their skills by playing masochistic games like kaizo Mario. Over and over again.

Nintendo simply focuses too much on Japanese market. Although I can't blame them for not understanding the ideological and cultural field in the West, their desire to avoid face loss in West limits their design as well. Even if they lose money in the process.

You try playing Wooly World with my retard gf user, that is some real difficulty.

That does not even mean anything

>Why are all Nintendo games too easy?

Sure buddy

That's a Sega game

Don`t know but this is why I can`t stand them. I get the same enjoyment out of a nintendo game as I get out of any mobile shovelware: it`s just busywork. Their games are all about gameplay, meaning that there isn`t some king of intricate plot awaiting you, you just go there, press button, hit/push thing, that`s it, except there is no challenge whatsoever so what is the reason? The only nintendo games I like are mario kart multiplayer with friends (3ds) and donkey kong, which is pretty challenging. Tried to play zelda many times but I just think it`s the most overhyped thing on earth and made for babies. That 3ds one with the top view whose name I forgot and can`t be assed to google it legit felt like smartphone shovelware to me. I just don`t know, I don`t see the appeal at all on these games if you`re even even mildly infested in this hobby.

Maybe for the first 10 minutes of gameplay, you crazy fuck.

The game is guaranteed to have at least one item that cuts all damage in half, probably 2 to take you down to a quarter. Even if you don't use them, there will be heart containers all over the place, and the major point nobody seems to understand is that heart drops no longer exist. Instead, you get food drops which are just as plentiful, but they can be used WHENEVER. You get hit for 3 hearts? No biggie, open up your inventory and quaff a few apples until you're at full strength.

It's going to be the easiest Zelda yet. At least shitters could only store 4 fairies before, now they can have that plus 500 hearts worth of healing in a menu.

I'm sure you will be able to do a super hardcore no food run, don't worry.

That makes a lot of sense actualy

>Tried to play zelda many times but I just think it`s the most overhyped thing on earth

Zelda has the most intricate world interaction of any series ever. There's nothing out these that compares to it in that regard.

Only zelda game I've ever played was twilight princess. I seriously cannot gasp what's the attraction of the series, that game is pretty bad on wii

Nice job missing my point.

If the game gives you the option to play on zero difficulty cakewalk mode, I feel no accomplishment from beating it. You could make kirby into a difficult game if you never jumped except when needed to progress, never used powers, and tied one arm behind your back while playing the game mirrored and upside-down. That doesn't make Kirby a hardcore game, it just makes you a sperg for imposing all those conditions on it.

Maybe one of the new Amiibo will help access a special autist mode for you, user.

I bet some retard in this thread will reply to this post trying to make a case for how 3D Zelda should play like Dark Souls

>intricate plot
fucking kill all video game fans already

there's no such thing as a hard game
if you think it's hard you just suck

>game has no gameplay
>well, okay, does it have a plot?
>no, it's written for children, and is as dull as it is grating
WOW HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT A GAME HAVING NO REDEEMING QUALITIES YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

Twilight Princess is god awful and lacks pretty much all the shit that made the series great.

play more games.

>game has no gameplay
you're a mouthbreathing mongoloid

Yeah, perhaps I should I enjoy it for the baby tier gameplay and zero challenge instead.

>you in charge of not being a high school dropout with that reading comprehension

They're just intuitive

>>Don't give me a "it's for kids" bullshit reason,
But it IS for kids. They don't care about their adult audience. If they did they would've dabbled with more third parties to get that CoD money.

They know the wayh to a dedicated fanbase is by brainwashing children.

There's no gameplay in a Zelda game. You hit buttons and solve "puzzles" that wouldn't stump a first grader.

Playing Zelda as an adult is as pathetic as playing Pokemon.

>adult audience
>call of duty

But user, why don't you cut the grass?

You could find a rupee!!!

>zelda is the only game nintendo makes
consider ending your life

>Playing Zelda as an adult is as pathetic as playing Pokemon.

You're correct here but for different reasons than you think.

It had excellent dungeons and atmosphere.

Are you a schizo or something?

I mean, there are a lot of reasons playing Zelda as an adult is sad, but we live in a world where legitimate adults without children actually go and watch capeshit movies in the theatres on a regular basis, so the infantile nature and thought of owning a Nintendo console isn't as crazy as it once was.

>Did you play Fire Emblem Fates : Conquest ?
> ...
>That's what I thought.

FE is made by intelligent system, not Nintendo

Because Nintendo is the only company that still understands video games are supposed to be fun.

>beat champion's road with all characters
>beat dkc tropical freeze in hard mode with 200% completion
>beat awakening and fate in lunatic mode
>beat kid icarus uprising in difficulty 9
>get pure platinum trophies on hard difficulty in tw101
>reach and maintain S+99 in splatoon
there l gave you a few challenges from this generation of nintendo exclusive games

of course none of you tedious cocksuckers would be able to pull off any of this

keep on crying about zelda makes you sound like mature gamers playing mature games

Some challenge is required for that to happen, though.

First of all, that's not always true. I've played through easy games and had fun. Second, the keyword here is "some." It doesn't necessarily mean a lot.

I won't because I get bored in 30min because THEY ARE TOO EASY

Is that difficult for you to understand?

You're wrong. As someone who owns both a Nintendo and Sony console, Uncharted is harder to get the ending in than any Mario. The difficulty in Mario does get pretty hard, but games like Twilight Princess and Windwaker are miserably easy. I remember not even getting touched by some bosses on my first play through of TP

Why are you acting as if Treehouse localizations aren't a problem

you've never played any of these games you cunt, who are you trying to fool

probably tried tww for a couple of hours and decided every nintendo game was like that

>We all know the only people buying Nintendo in 2017 are obese neets in their 30s

Not on Japan. Consoles there are either bought by kids or guys with good jobs. The hardest games are only available on arcades anyway.

It looks slightly more difficult than Twilight Princess at least

So try the challenges that guy listed and see how easy they are.

What dungeons exactly? The first hours of the game were empty, there was absolutely nothing to the game. Then suddenly he's a wolf, and I'm supposed to feel a connection to the character all of a sudden?

Pacing is freaking off in that game it's not even funny.

Go play the True Arena in any Kirby game you fucking faggot.

>probably tried tww for a couple of hours and decided every nintendo game was like that
I played over half of the SNES library and NINTENDO games were piss easy.

Now I'm emulating GameCube and Wii u and it's the same shit

This is the problem. No nintendo games are difficult by themselves. It's always something that isn't the main game

The amount of dumb meme shit and meddling they've done with Fire Emblem games is frankly disgusting.

RRRGH RAWRGGHH RRRH

>where legitimate adults without children
What's actually the issue you have here? Are you upset about the declining birthrates of your people?
Because rampant escapism is a symptom, not the disease

>emulating

Get a job, poorfag.

Are you retarded? Inteligent Systems is owned by Nintendo, it's a first party title.

lmao this nintenyearold really believes his WAHOO Ka-Ping! games are harder than things like Mile High Club Veteran or One Shot, One Kill.

The pacing is awful and the game is just crap for several hours but the dungeons are the best in the series.

Why is One Shot, One Kill hard?

>Get a job to buy a 1989 console which goes for like 20$ used at Goodwill

Wow listen to yourself

I've never seen an NES at Goodwill.

>An Nintendo Entertainment System

>any mario
loool try smb 1 for example. Also try the special last levels in the galaxy games, if you want a more recent example. I don't own a wii u so i can't comment on those

>Ending
Try doing 100% on Mario

He didn't say Nintendo Entertainment System. He said NES. Obviously he pronounced it "ennie ess."

>he doesn't know when the snes came out

>He doesn't know when the NES came out

Both confirmed underage.

>Special
>Extra

How about making the actual game engaging instead of offering me autism rewards?

Is that Leafy? Why did you post Leafy, OP?

The real challenge is actually getting there. Not because it's difficult, but because it's so fucking boring. I don't know how anyone got through the non-optional parts of SM3DW without a pot of coffee and a lobotomy.

Leafy is the best memester

I just beat Final Fantasy 7, fucking mario party was more challenging than this shit

>Implying jrpg aka number crunching are hard

At least they have a plot, instead of WAHOOO

Wahoo is better than some pretentious plot

Must suck having autism.

so how about this S+99 rank on splatoon

since it's an easy babby game only played by babbies it should only take you a couple hours to get to the top of the ladder

do it with custom jr too and post the result once you're done

The whole point of the games is having stages/worlds varying in difficulty so people who like i teasier or harder can find something they enjoy

Ay, duck you nigga. I agree that Zelda is boring but I love me some Polemon.

Phoneposting was a mistake.

Don't know why you're bringing up Splatoon, senpai, because I sure didn't say shit about it.

>Why are all Nintendo games too easy?
In oposition to what hard modern games?
You need to go into competitive games to find any sort of challenge these days

No shit multiplayer games require more effort, are you gonna mention the existence of speedruns to justify how piss fucking easy Nintendo games have been too?

Contain your autism, user.

That would make it a Second Party Title, but it is still a Nintendo Game.

ok then just beat uprising and smash classic mode in intensity 9

don't forget tropical freeze 200%, the two FE games, and tw101

inb4 trying to weasel your way out of it with bullshit like n-not a real nintendo gaem!!

>Please go the autism road, I swear it's hard!

You're not even trying anymore.

They are designed so that even a kid can beat them.

Uncharted can be hard

Also, try max payne 3 on hardest and get back to me

It makes them more accesible to everyone, which is the target of videogames as an entertainment media.

Otherswise; modern audiences get more retarded each generation.

>Nintendo is was

>There's no gameplay in a Zelda game.
>Movielike games exists.

Even TP and PH combined had more gameplay than any Sony "exclusive" on ps3 now available on ps4.