twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're not my boy unless you killed AV sry

>Friends need Aspir
>Have to go through Three mage gate
>Get on WHM
>Invite a RDM and a BLM
>Me+Friend get there
>RDM disconnects, BLM says he has to go due to an emergency
>We sit in Sarutabaruta and hope one of them comes back or we at least find someone else.

Nasomi is surprisingly populated, this was at 36 drk.

Why don't you just find someone who has the charm to open the gate for you?

We made it in somehow.

I'm guessing either Nasomi has it so that RDM and BLM are always on, or that it lasts forever if someone steps on it.

I'm glad it worked out for you. Didn't think anyone would come help that easily since people have already done that leg of the journey.

Nasomi has surprisingly few Windurstian players, and none in the Sup Forums LS. Most of us that started a little over a week ago are reaching upper 30s now (with subjobs leveled).

Well I hope you enjoy the game, because I enjoyed it when FFXI was still in its golden age.

Same.

Felt a little nostalgic and found out about the private server.

It's pretty decent so far, met a lot of nice people and I even setup a linkshell for Sup Forums players (new and old) who may want to join.

Been both fun and exciting so far.

Nasomi is operating at the end of COP with a tiny bit of ToAU available (jobs, ZNMs). Several shells are doing dynamis, gods, and HNMs. Seen several people with relics too.

GOT IT.

LET'S ROLL, GANG.

Next up is Ordelle's Caves so we can get our Keys for Level 30 RSE!

Maybe we can even do a Garrison or an Ecowarrior for money!

I recently found out that crawlers actually chain like that IRL. Just goes to show the level of detail in this game. I just started playing recently again and the game still impresses me in ways that other MMOs have not. The changes they have made in the past few years makes it just as good as any mmo you can play today, if not better.

It used to be an MMO had to be "new" to be relevant. I think now people are finding that doesn't matter anymore since the genre is basically dead. The question now is instead, "Is the gameplay good?" That's why we have seen a resurgance of players in the past couple months.

Are you playing retail or on the COP era private server?
nasomi.com/

Quit mid-way through adoulin because the game got stale as shit. Literally every endgame fight came down to:

>Stun move that oneshots alliance
>Throw monks and DRKs at it
>Buff them with embrava and relic brds

When your entire linkshell is getting a scroll of arise and meteor in 2 runs of Legion you know it's time to stop.

The private server is pretty great if you wanna escape that.

pre-TOAU content, people actively helping one another and working together to complete shit.

Pretty solid community

>Tfw always leveled slowly.
>Barely level 12 with first job.

Post your name and I can get you a pearl to the shell. We've got players from all time zones in here, and we form tons of parties. It's obviously busier during NA primetime but there's some Europeans too. If nothing else, we can get your subjob items for you.

I should add it's kinda dead right now because of it being the middle of the week.

I am in the linkshell.
It's Siddar.
I'm currently just grindan another level out in the area before I go to the dunes and start partyan.

Say something in LS chat the next time you're on, someone will probably come sync to grind you up to 14 faster. 14 = prime party level in Valkurm,. I've done 10-14 several times on DRK for people, but I'm 38 now and can only sync down 20 levels.

I was a part of the first and only kill on my server long before they explained how to do it.

AV boys where we at

Level Sync is honestly a god-send, it's amazing how useful of a function it ends up being.

All of my parties have been making use of Level Sync just to keep things working and get people with higher level jobs into lower level parties and roll.

Only problem is that it doesn't really sync down high level gear that well. You lose a lot of attributes.