Want to use a cool nickname

>want to use a cool nickname
>can't think about anything but unoriginal shit or bad nicknames
how do you deal with that feel, bros

Names you think are bad probably aren't as bad as you think, just split up two words and mush them together.

e.g cow and plug = lowug pulow wolp wugol
aslong as it's unique and not hard to say online handles don't have to be "good"

Is there a reason for a such shitty architecture work?

I always have a go to nickname I use that I refuse to share because you will steal it you fuck.

Communism is the best!

Russia
My handle came to me in a dream and I've never had the problem of it being used already

>check periodic table of elements
>check cool cosmic odjects names
>combine cool words

ta da!

When you find your nickname just make sure that you register everywhere possibly relevant, even if you don't plan on going there.

I name all of my characters after Bruce Willis characters.

>Call myself -------- knight in everything
>have no problem with it
>try to make an mmo character with a class that is called knight

I took my name, found its root, then added my favorite League champion to it. It ended up nicely, and it is never taken. I have not changed since. Maybe you can do something similar with yours and whatever vidya character you like most or something. Just think through it.

>change my LoL name to The Honey Ray because it sounds like my real name
>think its cool and bad ass
>a day later, think to myself "this seems kinda gay. I mean really, Honey Ray?"

>hit random key for first letter
>build off that
It's the only way I can get through a naming screen.

>found its root,
what ?

i dunno name it after krautrock bands like i do

Warperer

I find hitting the keyboard and adding vowels to whatever I get works great for fantasy. Barring that I use kaiju names from various series.

>play Kingdom Hearts 2 12 years ago
>so all the names of the nobodies their names jumbled up with an x
>I'll do the same!
>12 years later use the name everywhere with nobody taking it

Don't know, my nicknames are never taken.

>nobody taking it
oh you!

It's cheap and efficient
Basically you plan one solid building and then you keep using that design tweaking it at times
Commieblocks are comfy

>he doesn't have an online name he has been using for the past 15 years
>unique so it's never taken

This
I just fused my first and last name

but why
15 years ago was still the time that only retards were dumb enough to use their real name online

You know, the etymology.

I open my calculus books and.use random words that sound cool
>jacobian
>eigenspace
>time dependent hamiltonian

It's not neither of them actually
For example say a guy is named John Anderson
The online name is Johnderson

>not
Dammit

I just use stupid shit like egg faggot or something

I used my modified name for more than 16 years, but it's often used, because the nickname I created was exactly like already existing japanese girl name. I guess being a weeb is a destiny.

>15 years ago was still the time that only retards were dumb enough to use their real name online
That still holds true.

use captcha or dumb puns. That's what I do.

yep, i use cockmaster when i can

Just use Yugioh cards to find a name

I just used the name of an obscure historical person.

So if anyone googles me they will just find him, but it's still fairly unique and usually not taken.

>tfw picked a username that's never taken yet is relatively normal
>so easy to remember I've had people tell me they remember playing with my in other games

>tfw people just randomly say my username in games because it sort of flies of the tongue

I spelled the name of my favorite gun and typed it, it came out nicely but there's still 1/4 of chance i stumble on it on random website i try to make an account in so it's not 100% original but i still like it and too attached to leave it as for now.
I still come out first if i type that name on google.

>have a horrible Europe or Name
>Take the abbreviated Version
>Add a later to it to make it into a common English word

It's not very original and a lot of times its already used but all my imaginary friends know me by it so it's fine

>name my character Hitler
>get banned

He said obscure

think of something that's personal to you and use that as a starter

the nick I used for the longest time was the first 4 letters of my last name, but with some l33tsp34k in there

now I changed my lastname so I'll have to use something else. A lot of my characters are actually named after the quarter in my city I grew up in, Riensberg, makes for a good fighter name