> Netflix/Hulu or what the fuck ever not launching with Switch

"S-SEE?! NINTENDOPE IS DONE! FINISHED! T-THEY ARE INCOMPETENT"

Jesus Christ - seriously? Are we going THAT fucking low, guys?

Not even actual criticisms at this point it's just...babyqueer manchild bullshit.

As long as Nintendo has Smash Bros., Mario, Zelda and Monster Hunter they will never be "done".

And this is FACT.

You should be playing Zelda on release. Not devolving the thing as a Netflix machine on fucking launch day.

Nintendo is dying. We all know this.

>netflix
>video games
also netflix financial state doesn't make it a reliable partner.

j-just do [function omitted from Switch] on your phones people GAAAAWD!

enjoy your single multiplat for the next months

More like if you have half a brain you probably have more than 3 devices that already do this, I don't particularly give a shit if secondary apps aren't available day 1.

>babyqueer

Well the switch's performance is too low to play any current gen games so you'll likely have to have a PC or ps4 or some shit to play non-nintendo games anyway.
Nintendo isn't trying to make their console an alternative to the competitors, they want you to maybe consider buying their thing after you've already gotten something to play non-nintendo games with.
It's an interesting strategy i'll give them that.

Rendering Switch more in line with an expensive blender than a real entertainment device.

but the target demo cares about this also your not the target demo but keep shilling and damage controlling away

this

and i don't care if there are games on it either, i already have 3 devices to play those on too

>paying for online is bad
>paying for TV that used to be free for 100 year is not
make up your mind.

Better than launching with nothing but Talladega Nights.

WAAAAAAA WHY CANT MY SWITCHY DO WHAT MY OTHER 50 DEVICES ALREADY DO!!!!!

There are probably some parents who will think this is a deal breaker for their kids.

How is this a dealbreaker? Are there people who don't already have a device they use Netflix on? You're really better off using streaming services on anything but game consoles. Smart TV's, Roku/Fire/Apple whatever.

why should the switch even be able to play videogames when 50 other devices can do that too? why would you even need a switch then?

/thread
Why do these nintendo hating FAGS not understand this simple fact. You even have netflix/whatever on your phone and you can fucking chromecast that shit you stupid plebian niggers
Im getting switch because NOSTALGIA and GAMEPLAYfootage looks promising like theyre going back to their roots

Seriously explain to me why the fuck you care so much that people want to actually get the switch?

it's gonna flop isn't it?

it seems like something that tries to appeal to younger kids, that parents would buy for them, similar to the Wii

except it costs as much as the PS4 and Xbone, whereas the Wii was cheap

>greentexting in the subject space
>using quotes instead of greentext in the post itself
>THAT
>...

Oh boy, a Redditor.

Nintendo is doomed.

because i dont want the PS5 to release at 300 dollars without netflix or good hardware because nintendo gets away with it fuck off

Why buy games for my Switch if my 3DS has games already? I'm tired of people shitting on the Switch for shitty features I can do with other devices

do you retards even play games on your game consoles anymore?

why does it cost more than my ps4 that can do more? just answer me this question

id be fine if it was just 200 and released without netflix but that shit is cray cray

>Im getting switch because NOSTALGIA

please kill yourself

without FIFA why the fuck would there be a PS5 same with Xbutt, these games would go over to PC theyre already in fact on PC

>hahaha my secret club!!!

If you're this mad then I'd say I'm winning

t. obese Redditor

nintendo doesnt have any of those either, so be careful with this argument

>Netflix hasn't developed switch app
>this is somehow Nintendo's problem

it IS nintendo's problem at the end of the day.

>Buying a PS5 instead of building a PC
>Thinking next PS device will ever be released for $300 when PS4 Pro is already higher than that

>buying a switch instead of building a PC

you know its gonna be emulatable next year anyways the wii u already is

Funniest part is Nintendo's largest fanbase consists of babyqueer manchildren who defend them to death no matter what they do.

ITT: nintendrone sour grapes festival

It's Netflix's problem. Can't you babies wait? Jesus. Xbone didn't have Netflix at launch either.

sour grapes is about dissing something you dont have the opportunity to enjoy for yourself

anyone who wants a switch can do buy one

i know nintendo fanboys are underage, but please have your second grade teacher show you how to read next fall

nintendo loses more of the value proposition for their platform lacking the app than netflix does for their app not being available on that particular platform.

And it'll be there probably before the holidays
Nobody's buying Switch at launch for fucking Netflix or Hulu

>value proposition
we got ourselves an e-celeb watching redditor here lads

Apps aren't video games.

oops, you forgot your argument

>no hulu/netflix on switch
>oh wow don't you have other devices that can do it? it's a gaming machine

you know, what the thread itself is about?

>value proposition
lol

Because the games are different. You aren't magically going to get different shows on Netflix for having it in switch

because you're a colossal faggot, instead of investing that money into a PC that you can upgrade over time you spent it on a single machine that will end up in a trashcan when the next edition comes out. The only reason to own a console these days is for nostalgic purposes for older gaymers to fucking trip about or for couch gaming with family and friends, NINTENDO is the only one to do that right. PS4 and Xshit are fucking OS locked inferior PC's and now that their games are just blasted on PC and nintendo will start getting them to you can suck my big fat cock and watch your mom get railed by a pack of feral niggers u cuckloving faggots

I feel like you're arguing against yourself by bringing the XBone into this. Comparisons to disasters are likely unhelpful...

but you're probably right. The Netflix userbase hardly needs another Netflix machine. There seems to be a trend of idiots complaining about the lack of "value" and then asking for shit most people don't need like more Netflix and emulated NES games.

the irony

Not a single system ever launched with Netflix or Hulu or anything like that in Europe. Because no platform holders ever care enough about Europe in the first place.

We just get that crap like a couple of years late. Like always.

>if it only plays videogames, it is a blender
This is how far we have fallen as a people.

>paying to watch shows
Just pirate that shit. I can't believe Sup Forums assault everybody who "dare" to buy a 3DS game, but now we should bow down to those poor poor TV corporation that dindu nothing because it's the corner stone of your online persona on twitter and facebook.

PS3 didn't have it either. My point was that having Netflix at launch is literally a non issue, it'll make its way to the platform at some point.

thats not sour grapes either.

sour grapes is "i can't have _____? well it was probably shit anyway!"

Yeah, just like Cemu was perfect by 2015, right?

You can't pirate everything unfortunately
Certainly not Netflix originals on 4k

Netflix is bombing tremendously in most of Europe, why waste money on that shit if people don't want it?

you certainly can. Maybe you should learn to use other tools than google.

>if you have a brain you probably wasted money on 4+ tablets

yeah, no

Then prove it, user

We've never gotten anything to replace it either. All these systems drum these things up like they're huge deals. And define them as clear parts of the value propositions for getting the systems in the first place.

But then they just strip all of that out and replace them with nothing. And expect us to pay the same as everyone else anyway.

I don't have Netflix, and I can and have watched every TV show and movie I have ever wanted, regardless of how new it is. Sorry you are incompetent and have to pay for free things.

sauce?

>there's no netflix on switch? i don't need it i have other devices

or are you just pretending to be retarded

my argument is that nintendo has made an inferior product because it lacks even the most basic entertainment features that any media machine should have, and nintendo is at a greater disadvantage than netflix is for the app's absence, and that it is ultimately nintendo's prerogative to see to it that they are offering quality, because they have the most to lose for it.

are you just retarded or something?

netflix didnt exists in ps3 era

>4+ tablets

You're the person without a brain he was alluding to.

that isn't sour grapes. that is garden variety rationalization.

No, you're the retard. That's not sour grapes. He can't explain it any more clearly. If you can have the Switch, it's not sour grapes.

>there's no netflix on switch? well netflix is terrible anyway

This is what "sour grapes" looks like, idiot.

Streaming came a few months after the PS3 launched

Man nowadays you can watch Netflix on your fucking fridge who gives a shit. What concerns me is the console's 2018 lineup.

>netflix is required to be a good console now
>when you play so many cinematic games you mistake actual movies for video games

sad

Those games are too niche, thats why I got a Xbox one and a PS4 pro. Much better graphics overall

who are you quoting?

Wii u had the YouTube app. I also used the Webbrowser to watch wrestling online during the time my PC was kill.

a retard

well, say good buy to that too because switch doesnt even have that

*bye
fucking hell

I could keep quoting people, but all these posts say the same sort of thing, I think you get the point. I am truly confused by the amount of voracious defence that goes on here. Why are they taking it so personally? What triggered them so badly?

And they keep saying that other things can do it, so it isn't a big deal. Kind of a poor argument. What if I don't have other things that could do it, or perhaps, would like my switch to have extra functionality, as it'd portable and being able to watch movies and play games at work on a decent portable screen would be useful.

>We've never gotten anything to replace it either.
Good, it's not better products than the rest, you people just worship them because e-celeb partnerships and other capetrash garbage.

switch is designed to have only games, its a shame i have multiple other devices that have games too

>NIntendo doesnt need launch games!
>Nintendo doesnt need netflix or hulu
>Nintendo doesnt need free online

you realize that one of those is sarcastic, right?

>I dont' like your argument, so you are just BITTER and JEALEOUS
This argument never works. I know "sour grape" sound like a magical phrase to simpletons, but like any idioms and proverbs, they carry no argumentative weight. Actually it's the opposite, it shows you have nothing to say and have to resort to second hand shit.

>What if I don't have other things that could do it

Then you're in an incredibly small minority. I get it. I do. You want this device to do something it doesn't do. That's reasonable.

What you need to understand is that we don't need it to do that thing. The feature you're asking for is less useful to me than the devices I already own. I would never use it, because I have a phone, and a chromecast, and a tablet, and a laptop.

I'm not defending Nintendo. Fuck them. I'm telling you that I don't want what you want, and don't really care if a toy I might buy does what you want it to do.

>i suck nintendo dick on the internet for free
>everyone else is the "babyqueer manchild" though

lel

yes, i realize that sour grapes is a flawed rhetorical strategy because i read the fucking fable when i was 5

>i dont need it
>so nobody else should need it

>I get it. I do. You want this device to do something it doesn't do. That's reasonable.

Go fuck yourself.

too late already bought it
that retard was making the same point you made, so i guess you're retarded too huh...
Because some people like to separate gaming and work, or maybe its just nostalgia. Stop assuming that children are buying this shit, you do understand that adults with disposable income play pokemon? Its now part of their childhood. Also by your logic one should only buy a single supercomputer that will run all entertainment and everything you need because why would one expect a machine to not do everything...its not for you if you want fucking netflix, get over it.

>only fixates on half the question

You are defending Nintendo though. When someone criticizes a lack of features and you tell people they don't need it, that is defending Nintendo. So why do you do it?

>let me spend 3 paragraphs saying that i have a different opinion than you

ok

it doesnt really do much, even wii u had more functionality than switch, pathetic

Does it really not have Netflix? Everything has Netflix.

source

>I get it. I do. You want this device to do something it doesn't do. That's reasonable.

Go fuck yourself as well.