Why are all good writers mentally fucked up white people?

Why are all good writers mentally fucked up white people?

You aren't on /lit/ famry

Writing is a pretty huge part of vidya.

mentally fucked up people of other races maybe besides asia aren't capable to do art they just go and chimp out all day

your post is mentally and clinically limited

mental capacity has nothing to do with a persons ability to express himself fully with words. painting a picture with words has less to do with intellect than buying bread. It's about practice and expertise, literary savants only go so far.

then you should discuss which white vidya writers are so good and prolific and how we should disregard miyazaki

Are you just combining words to try and sound smart you turbocuck?

>good writers
>video games related

Have you read any of the Destiny grimoires before Joseph Staten left?

>I'm just going to disregard all of the well written games out there and just dismiss then as shit. I'm edgy :^)

Ah yes, the folk's wagon golf GTI. Fast car.

>painting a picture with words has less to do with intellect than buying bread.

It's rare to see someone so thoroughly refute their own point.

Intelligence, rich history, and the ability to contemplate and critique without involving emotion.

probably yes

Hows this;

They arn't mentally fucked up (not the ACTUALLY good ones), its your perception of the status quo thats fucked up.

I have one, it's not particularly fast. Quick is how I would describe it. Agility wise, only thing I've driver that compared was a Porsche. She's a dream through the corners. My 0-60 is 5.4 with around a 125-130 top. Top tier hot hatch all around.

Did you fail your LSAT's too or are you trying to compensate for your awkward social advances again?

>FF
>zelda
>metroid
>resident evil
>assassin's creed
>bloodborne
>star wars
>the elder scrolls
>GTA
>witcher
sure buddy, writing is for books

To be fair for Kirkbride, the man is constantly on drugs.

There is nothing a high IQ will afford you in the realm of literature and effective writing/screenplay. That's like saying the meyers briggs system was founded on years and years of studied and learned men, which is completely counter to what the test examines.

Being an effective writer isn't something that compels your intellect to action, being capable does help; expressing yourself and deepening your vulnerability and method can make you very effective and are elements of intellect, that doesn't account for the practice and punctuation required along with those skills. Anyone will tell you the same thing, This stereotype is as old as Gene Simmons, having a big brain and being able to communicate effectively work at ends.

I agree, how to become a good writer:

The usual method: Have an emotional disorder and compensate with verbosity and elegance.

The Poe/Thompson Method: Do a shitload of drugs, live on the fringes of society, party so fucking hard that everyone wants to party with you.

The Hemingway method, fuck up everything good that happens to you until your brain just shuts down and shits all over a typewriter.

NTs just don't understand! Autism is the next logical step in human evolution!

Good writers write books and the occasional movie. Shit ones that can't make it that far write video games.

Some kind of mental illness can bring the variety and "craziness" a story needs.

Where someone with a healthy mind would produce something more traditional and expected.

If you ever actually met someone with autism you would know their behavior is isolating.

Is this a /lit/ copypasta?

white people, especially men, have the least worries in life, so they can get creative and have interests
everybody else, including white women, are too busy feeling offended on others behalves, or are too "socially aware of the injustices of the patriarchy" or whatever other excuse they have for not liking things.
their main hobbies include being offended, telling others how to improve, bitching, moving goal posts, never admitting they're wrong, playing race cards, and "awareness". Nothing that would be considered productive, positive, or beneficial. They don't do things like read books and get inspired, playing with computer code, learn to toboggan or kayak, they just have zero going on outside of being meaninglessly social.
They're not even making friends and having good times, it's all an "issue", and every last one of them could die for all I care

It isn't, I want good gameplay without restrictions. Having a game that is too story driven will just limit your options.

>zola and hugo were on opioids
>wait rimbaud, baudelair, verlaine, voltaire, ...
Using drugs helps your brain to become clear and focused, that's why.

I think that's unfair to say

Why is this not a gif faggot

But they write a lot of shit as well, there just happens to be a lot of them actually going out and doing it so you get the odd gem like Baldur's Gate 2. There's only one decently sized Eastern video game industry which is Japan, and that's just one country mostly pandering to a niche market.

>good writers
>video games
lol

Get off the internet. It's fucking sad how you think.

this MUST be bait

You have absolutely no idea what a good story is

I do not understand. Is this list supposed to be describing games with good writing? These are all pretty bad.

>white woman detected

He is also not a good writer, or good, or a writer.