Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums
Just finished building a PC after years of only owning a PS2. What games should I get?

Bf 1, Witcher 3, Rocket league

He actually did it, the fucking mad man..

Lol there are no games on pc that arn't shItty mobas or pixel shit

Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme
Untertale

Or you could tell us about what kind of game you like, and how much of a toaster it is.

Whatever the fuck you like how should we know you fucking cunt steam has a feature to search for tags and recommended for this exact reason so why don't you just use that you misplaced cumshot i swear to god you want us to all sit here and tell you what to buy as if we would fucking know what you like fuck you

>he fell for the pc meme

>using Sup Forums on your xbone

People are gonna get called a shill. But I'll let you in on some good time wasters

R6 Siege

Dead by daylight

The culling

Battlefield 1

Titan fall 2

SMITE

KF2

The Forest

Stranded Deep

VTMB- unofficial patch

That's what I play at least

Final Fantasy X, X-2, XII International Versions
GodHand
Xenoblade Chronicles

I'm open to anything really. Granted I haven't played anything since the PS2 era so whatever you're free to reccomend whatever you like.

Currently downloading witcher 3 and binding of Isaac if that helps.

Don't get mad bruv you don't have to post in this thread if you don't want to.

Regency Solitaire
Doom (2016)
The You Testament
Gravitron 2
Umihara Kawase Trilogy
The Binding of Isaac Rebirth
Eschatos

You know why the switch will sell? Because developers went full retard making casual like games usable on mobile / indie shit.

PC hasn't produced decent games that make use of high specs in almost a decade.

No advanced AI algorithms for dynamic challenges, no complex scripts, no combat style game play changes.

PC has had no advancements besides 'graphics' at the expense of even decent story for rehashed multiplayer types.

The more interesting directions to take a game are indie tier and unfunded so they never build the 2nd version of that game to advance it.

>after years of only owning a PS2
imagine being this brazilian

pcsx2, OP

Have you played the first two Witchers?

Just emulate ps2 games bro

I actually have. Haven't completed the second one but I didn't really get into it, and from what I hear 3 is GOTYAY regardless of where you jump in.

Have read the books as well.

Crysis 1 & Warhead
Metro 2033 & Last Light
Dark Souls 1-3
Darksiders 1 & 2
Heroes of Might and Magic
Elder Scrolls series
Gothic series get a lot of credit here
Hitman games
Endless games (Legend, Space etc)
Mirror's Edge
Dishonored
Dirt Rally
Dawn of War games if you're into 40k
Total War games
Emulation

There's some different types of games I could think of.

Try being a New Zealander who only recently regained fine motor control after years of rehab, a lot of which I put down to playing lots of ps2 games.

I second the Total War. One of my reasons to build a PC. Start with any timeline that you're most interested in, but I recommend Shogun 2.

Thanks bud. This looks like a great place to start.

Any good indie games with interesting mechanics I ought to give a bit of time to?

Faster Than Light

I'm not a real expert on indie games, but Contrast & Limbo offer nice platforming and atmosphere, Ori and the blind forest is beautiful, as is Abzû, albeit rather short.
FTL is nice, Terraria is one of the most popular indie games out there, and if you like Wipeout games I'd recommend checking out Redout.

Forgot to mention the Portal games are really great as well.

kek

Roughly 90 percent of games ACTUALLY played in the real non Sup Forums world on ps4 are multiplats available on PC, and with almost all of these the best version is on PC.

The only platforms where people ACTUALLY play (non indie non f2p) exclusives regularly are PC and nintendo stuff.

Come on pal, let's not turn this into one of those threads. What games have you enjoyed on PC?

Sorry the shitposting takes over sometimes.

Witcher 3, bf one and chivalry recently.

Bastion
Spelunky
TBoI
Cortex Command
Crypt of the Necrodancer
Death Road to Canada
Invisible Inc.
Papers Please
Shovel Knight
Super Meat Boy
Terraria
Vagante