Complete game is $100

>complete game is $100
>incomplete game is $60/$80

What's happening?

Guarantee the people who buy this shit are the same dumb niggers who think the Switch is overpriced

Is this seriously a preorder for DLC on a game that isn't out yet?
the fuck

What's happening is I'm waiting for the GOTY version. I bought MKX on day 1, and I'm not falling for it again.

They're both ripoffs, Nintendrone.

>What are season passes
This has been a thing for years. Doesn't make it good, but this it not new by any means.

It's basically a Season Pass.
>M-muh PreOrder Bonus
Is basically just a discount on Darkseid like with Goro. Blame WB Games.

That's mobile game tier levels of Jewry.

>What's happening?
Injustice 2

>9 DLC fighter on launch

fuck that

PC will get all the dlc free, just like mortal Kombat
Calling it now

those prices are an injustice

Its in the fucking name OP for christs sake

What are your guesses for DLC characters now that the leak is pretty much confirmed? Boon doesnt sell vets as DLC

>starfire
>redhood
>plastic man
>booster gold
>doctor manhattan
>rorschach
>black manta
>bizzaro
>circe

Also Mr. Freeze and Cheetah are rumored to be premium skins but I dont see how they would play like Cap and Cat respectively. Cap doesnt have a power armor suit and cheetah doesnt use a whip as far as I know

You could say this is an Injustice

4 the players(tm)

Buying anything published by WB Games is like playing Russian Roulette. There's almost always some kind of problem for any of their games depending on what system you buy it on.
>cut support for the PC version of MKX
>cut content out of the Wii U version of Arkham Origins and later cancelled DLC support even though they sold a season pass.
>Injustice had no GOTY edition on Wii U when even the fucking Vita had it
>Arkham Knight on PC. No elaboration needed.
>last gen versions of Shadow of Mordor are just embarrassing. I truly feel sorry for anyone that paid actual money for them.
Fuck them.

yep

As long as people buy it they don't give a shit

>Boon doesnt sell vets as DLC

Scorpion

Different series, not a vet for Injustice technically.

How many fighters do you get in the standard edition?

Okay, what about MKX?

The market got saturated, so developers are creating price tiers to compensate for shrinking audiences.

TW3 was fine though.

By which you mean "nobody is going to fall for Injustice twice unless they're crazy DC fans that'll buy anything with the label on it, so it's priced to compensate."

I was a different user, just saying Scorpion wasn't a vet. In defense though, MK also has a much larger roster of veterans to pull from compared to Injustice.

This.

Don't they have the entire DC universe to pull characters from?

Expansion pack
>comes out years later.
DLC
>Comes out almost instantaneously

They are just milking us by making a game then spliting it into parts so they can charge more.

>It's another game where Batman fights Superman 1v1 without planning in a straight fist fight and I'm supposed to believe they're an equal match.

>What's happening?
It's called da1 on-disk DLC and it's the cancer of gaming. It will only get worse from here.

I actually don't understand why people would purchase this or SFV's season passes. Don't you want to know what you're getting? SFV you're given fucking silhouettes for $30 and this there's NINE characters you don't know for a price.

They had very little to do with the game though, they distributed it in NA and that was it.

Any newer ones? If no, I can make one.

It's called inflation but there's no way to convey the concept to children so the industry tries to backdoor the price hike by issuing DLC.

I only have this. go ahead, user.

Luckily i pirated Shadow of Mordor for my 360. Holy shit, it was unplayable, like trying to run the game on a laptop with all settings on ultra low. Aliasing out of the ass, low draw distance, and even pausing the game caused never ending loading screens. Not to mention how everything looked as blurry as the underwater scene from fucking Pinocchio. And i've seen it was even worse on PS3. How was any of that even legal?

Ah ok.

>cant play as batman or have skins without 40 extra
man fuck your game im just gonna keep playing mortal kombat x, at least it´s actually fun as hell

>(((((((((fight game shit)))))))))

>tfw I bought the second season pass and felt immediate regret

I literally sold the game and reevaluated my spending habits. It's just a shame it took so long for me to realize I was being jewed.

>9 DLC

Gamers like dlc, just how it is. If you want to see the level of acceptance gamers have for this bullshit go play that shitty mmorpg ffxiv, you buy the game, buy full price expansions, pay a monthly sub and it still has a fucking cash shop.

>im batman
>no im batman
>MOOOOOM

>black guy is dlc
racist

What forum is that?

eventscrubs, ops, eventhubs.

this

>9 DLC fighters

What the FUCK? How can people defend this? It's not like smash bros where the DLC comes out months later and are clearly additions to the roster, this is needlessly locking off a huge chunk of it.

Did you just fucking wake up, Rip Van Winkle?

>100$ games
Just kill me already

Did you guys forget what season passes were?

It is coming months later though, why would you think the DLC characters would be available at launch?

Why does everybody get brain damage whenever a new game comes out with a season pass? This has been happening since last generation, what's with the surprise? Hell this isn't even that bad. It's forty bucks for nine characters, that's a better deal than any other fighting game character DLC that I can remember recently.

>100$ fighting game

>Power Girl
TAKE MY MONEY
I WILL PAY ANYTHING FOR THE PEEJ

It's a real shame because I used to love Neatherrealm but they have maybe even surpassed EA in terms of kikery. This shit is fucking inexcusable, Goro being day 1 DLC in MKX was bad enough but this is ludicrous.
>darkseid is preorder DLC
>four clone characters that should be unlockables

Needs a "Best value!" sticker on the $100 box.

>9 DLC fighters
NRS takes the jewing even further. There is no limit to this company at all.

have you not noticed like every ubisoft/eidos/activision game in the last 8 years

>ther female characters are very conservatively dressed and plain looking
>the premium $80 one still has the giant tit window
hmm...

POWER!
GIRL!

Dude, MKX sold a shit ton more than they anticipated. And they STILL let the half the game rot. They'll do it again this time.

NRS are dumb as fuck yet still strike gold every time for some reason.

W A R N E R B R O S

But Capcom did do that. Multiple times. Seriously the fuck is going on? Did everyone just start noticing now that season passes were a thing? It's a little late to be outraged.

Slightly worn out cake!

how much are you charging for each version?

>not spending $80 for Power Girl

Truth, unfortunately. We all know that for every 50 of us who won't pay, there're 2000 suckers who will.

So are we pretending that Armageddon was a good game now? The only thing that game had going for it was it's huge roster, but tons of them played the same, there were no unique fatalities and most of the content was just reused assets from older games.

$60 today isn't the same as $60 in the 90s so publishers found a way to work around that, plus fire people before a game is finished.

ill buy the whole thing for $20 during a sale like the last one

Power girl is Cammy boobs version.

Sit on me, Peej!

>ARR WHITE BRONDE GURRS ROOK DA SAME

>you will never fly side by side with PG

>into alternate character
>reverse flash
>is a costume swap

The biggest troll villain shouldn't be relegated to a costume swap. Stewart and Powergirl are one thing but not Eobard Thawne. If you costume swap Flash, make the alternate Wally, or Bart. No the reverse god damn Flash

I want the Peej to rescue me and hold me tight!

What are you bothering with that garbage? It's a comic book based 1-on-1 fighter on the Mortal Kombat engine. It's an amalgamation of garbage.

This has been the case for a while now. Games are constantly getting more expensive to make, and the $60 isn't entirely sufficient to make a profit on them. Eventually the base games will cost $80 and the complete versions will cost $120.

Or, as always, you can wait a year and get the complete game for the standard $60 price. Patience pays off in many things.

Why? He's just another speedster. They gave him a unique voice and dialogue for his costume, that's good enough for him.

According to financial calculations $60USD in 1996 is worth $92USD today.

So they're overcharging by $8USD for the complete game.

The new FGC is all about sponsors and drama. The scrubs follow the big boys/drama. And the big boys will only play what they're familiar with (so they can stay on top).

So even if a new SF is complete garbage, instead of ignoring it like the pre-E-Celeb days, they don't want to loss sponsors/fame, so they'll stick to what they know.

It's nothing to do with the gameplay/value for money.

>Karen cosplays as the Peej

>just another Speedster

SHAME! SHAME ON YOU'RE WHOLE DAMN FAMILY!

No other villain is a dick the way Thawne is. He's The Flash's greatest enemy and the reason Barry has a fucking complex

Nice try, Boon.

Japan loves the Peej and so do I!

>just another speedster

Fuck no

i wanted to buy the game just for him but because of this shit i will pirate or maybe wait for a sale

Yeah and that dickishness will shine through with his dialogue.

If I were Boon I would say we're undercharging for the value of the content and that you're getting more for your dollar than ever before dummy.

>Base game: $60
>Darkseid Pre-Order Bonus: $5
>Season Pass 1: $10
>Season Pass 2: $10
>Guest Character: $5
>Cosmetic character DLC: $5
>Cosmetic color DLC: $5
>All of which is optional.

She has her own unique voice actor and dialogue so it is Peej, she just shares her moveset with Kara. These are essentially what would be clone characters in other fighters, they just share a slot with their counterparts.

It's not what he says that makes him a dick. It is what he does. The way he constantly fucks with Barry. No other villain does the shit Thawne does.

>goes back in time
>fucks with kid Barry
>makes him miss a easy catch in baseball
>trips kid Barry when kid Barry is running

Who the fuck does that? The Reverse Flash that's who.

Y'all actually retarded. It's not day one dlc and it's very likely not completed yet. It's a season pass, that's it. Stay retarded though

No, silly. This Karen!

Why would you count the guests as separate from the season passes?