Do you have legitimate critism that makes skyrim a bad game or you just want to feel special?

do you have legitimate critism that makes skyrim a bad game or you just want to feel special?

no spears

Lurk more faggot, people explain why they dislike the game indepth every other thread

More does not equal better

Skyrim completely fails at a fundamental level in terms of being an RPG.

There is no character growth after level 20-30. The character growth ends awfully prematurely. After which point the new skills you learn and the new traits you acquire, no longer benefits you. After you've mastered one weapon/skill, becoming slightly better at another, that still can't in anyway compete with what you've already mastered, does in no way benefit you.

And that point, you're still bound to have the vast, vast majority of the game left unexplored. Making it a complete failure of a game. And that's without even going into any specific details on anything. It's just a terrible game.

The combat is awful and 90% of the game consists of combat

Yeah, let's have fewer options in a role playing game, that will make it better!

Fucking faggot, neck yourself senpai.

It does in an rpg

i hate the stilted dialogue
i don't find the environment appealing
it lacked the fantasy environments that i loved in oblivion. i loved the oblivion gates and random encounters with them.
literally 0 story to speak of

the whole game just feels like autism and modding bait

Kaya best girl

He's right that image is fucking retarded and worthless as a stand alone comparison because it does not look at how the existing things are implemented/balanced. Just saying that a game has less skills is not useful information because that could just mean that the game has a smaller number of distinct well balanced skills rather than minor variation and a lot of pointless shit. You'd have to make it clear that Skyrim does not handle any of those aspects better than the previous games for this comparison to mean anything.

I was disappointed in this regard when I first played it, slamming through Archery completely broke the game for me, especially combined with Sneak. Shit, the only time I had genuine fun in combat was with my sword and board character but I quickly found that annoying when I started fighting higher level mages that wreck your shit if you don't have that elemental shield skill.

>oblivion
>fantasy environment

Literally medieval England setting #573325678541

We need more alien settings like Morrowind, sadly only Elswyr and BlackMarsh fit that. as everywhere else in Tamriel is generic too.

You forgot to add a box that has "good gameplay" and Oblivion and Morrowind with a red X.

If I want to discuss non-doujin games it'd be here on Sup Forums. None of the other boards apply.
For what purpose did you even post this?

A redditor buttblasted by an anime pic in the OP.

If anything all the damn 3dpd that's plaguing Sup Forums is far more concerning than any anime pictures.
Like why even come to Sup Forums over any other place if you're just going to spam 3dpd crap all the time.

if they can't improve on the same amount and they have to have less with a newer game, it probably means it's worse

>and modding bait
Which is just sad because the engine is far less accommodating of being mod:able. And the mechanics and core game are far more limited too.

I unironically wish that people had just stuck to modding Oblivion instead. At the very least OpenMW is making great progress.
But Skyrim? Skyrim is fucking trash for mods. Waste time and effort. It's a shame they actually succeeded in sucking people in to waste time on it.

Skyrim is not bad, it is mediocre and the second worse TES (after arena) but it is not bad. Things that make it worse than daggerfall/morrowind/oblivion/online
>combat is oblivion combat without the cool shit you could do with spells
>only TES without custom spells, excluding online
>less diversity in equipment overall
>quests are boring and the endless quest gimmick is just dreadful
>hardly any memorable characters
>magic is gimped as fuck
>main quest is lackluster and should have been shelved for the civil war instead
> small map with large gaps of nothing
Here are some lies that people will say in regards to TES
>skyrim is unplayable without mods
Skyrim can be played just fine in vanilla, anyone who thinks this probably plays morrowind or oblivion with a ton of mods
>morrowind was perfect
Morrowind was okay. It was not my favorite personally, but overall it was an okay game mechanically. The reason it is seen as the best is nostalgia
>morrowind had great combat
Morrowind combat is the worst in the series. I would say daggerfall had better combat than morrowind. People complain about oblivion and skyrim being "click until something dies" even though morrowind is "click until the attack hits enough times to kill something"
>oblivion was perfect
Oblivion was mediocre like skyrim, but the writing made up for it a bit. Shivering isles is easily the best thing in the franchise, but that doesn't make up for everything wrong with the game
>every quest in oblivion was well written
The game hand a couple handful of memorable and unique quests out of hundreds, and people only seem to remember the handful of memorable ones
>skyrim doesn't fit into TES lore
It completely does
>skyrim is mechanically the worst TES
I don't think its fair to say this about any TES, they all have a fair share of shit mechanics

Without comparing it to the previous test.

> shit combat
> difficulty is very badly implemented either you are a one hitting God or get OS by damage spoonge
> Dungeons have copy pasted design and shit enemies variety
> 3rd person view is shit
> scaling enemies and loot is bad game design

>only TES without custom spells, excluding online
Actually even Online is going to implement that this year

>cartoon shit
bet you like diapers too and nintendo products

Neck your fucking self

Clearly unfinished
They said we would be able to ruin that one towns economy by destroying the mill dammit