I don't want to come off the wrong way, but i'm really grateful for what Sony is doing this gen...

I don't want to come off the wrong way, but i'm really grateful for what Sony is doing this gen. A lot of their games really resonate with me, and I think that's just a testament to how diverse their games have been. I also appreciate how they've made a habit of giving us exciting presentations like at E3 or PSX, especially when compared to the shit we get from Ubisoft and EA every year.

2017 is looking incredible. I have never been more excited for a year of games. I think even if you don't like most of the games, you have a couple that stand out to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/civilization-vi/civ-6-player-numbers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chivalry:_Medieval_Warfare#Sales
metacritic.com/game/wii-u/paper-mario-color-splash
metacritic.com/game/wii-u/yoshis-woolly-world
metacritic.com/game/wii-u/star-fox-zero
metacritic.com/game/wii-u/donkey-kong-country-tropical-freeze
metacritic.com/game/3ds/metroid-prime-federation-force
metacritic.com/game/wii-u/fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0.05$ were added to your Playstation Network™ account.

Every year looks incredible, every year all the games turn out to be mediocre, and every year this cycle repeats.

The only platforms where the exclusives turn out to be good and widely played in the real non Sup Forums world are PC and nintendo stuff.

It's not showing up. Send it again.

This.

Ty sony and sonybros.

>PC exclusives

So you mean Greenlight shit andd Mobas?

i can't wait to be bitterly disappointed for another year.

>all of sony's unreleased boxart really resonates with me

You didn't put spiderman in the picture. That and nioh are the only ones I'm excited for. But I hate spending so much money on a game. Especially if I'm not sure I'll like it

>what is anticipation
>what is games released in the past

Why are you all so insistent on shitposting for no reason?

Mainly indies yes, but people actually play them.

There are few good paid non indie exclusives on PC, but still far more than on anything else.

It's in the picture, look again. Second row from the left, sixth one down.

6th row, second along

because this thread is retarded circlejerking over a brand and sony's exclusives are generally mediocre despite lots of """""anticipation"""""

Only 3 of those games look remotely good. Starting to think I should just sell mine, play p5 on ps3 and upgrade my pc or something.

I'm convinced the people who make these images are legitimate shills, nobody could actually be looking forward to shit like Hellblade, its by the same people who made DmC for fuck sake.

>confusing circle-jerking for appreciation
>80+ on Metacritic is now mediocre

I think a lot of the time they're ironic, e.g. knack 2 being there.

>knack 2
LOL
>deep down
CANCLED
>crash bandicoot ""remake""
20 YEAR OLD GAMES I'VE ALREADY PLAYED
>Hot shots golf
PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT AHAHAHHAHAHA

Are they gonna charge full price for crash bandicoot? I wouldn't pay more than £8

How many Pajeets have Sony sent onto Sup Forums since the Switch conference? It feels like an invasion.

why the fuck did i sell my ps4 last year?
well at least you can get them cheap again

With all these new games I think I'd rather play pokémon and some Wii u games. Even though I still don't have any Nintendo products

>"appreciating" shit that doesn't fucking exist isn't bootlicking corporation worship
>too retarded to know which numbers are higher than others

because it had no games, paid online, poor build quality, deteriorating controllers, bad GUI design, and you have 10 other devices to watch netflix on anyway

remember?

Relax spergo.

The Sony reign has just begun.

>80 is a good score for Sony

>two games
>in four years

grats bruh

>even with official sony dickriding, they could only inflate the score to the low 80s

it's actually one guy.
Autism+dedication

>PC and nintendo stuff.
Ahahahahahahajahahajaha

Did the recent xbone thread hurt you so much?

>all those SPAWTS games
>THREE
>T
>H
>R
>E
>E
>Baseball games
>Indie shit
>vita ports
>PS3 ports
>PS2 Ports
>The same game, twice

>MLB
>MLB
>MLB
>Madden
>Madden
What's even the point of this image?

Im only "intrested" in Death Stranding and maybe Persona 5, getting the N.Sane trilogy 100%

So THIS is the power of ps4....
>*yawwwn*

That is legitimately impressive

>P5 on PS3

user, I...

>Moving goal post race

So you post low rated PS4 games and he posts high rated PS4 games and then you start shitting on those games because you don't like them

>"I don't like them so you shouldn't either"

Fucking children holy shit. KEK.

Enjoy them now because PS5 will be coming out in 2018 and you're going to have to fork over $500 for a new console while your PS4 is deadweight

>because it had no games
Shit taste confirmed

>poor build quality, deteriorating controllers, bad GUI design
Muricunt shitter detected

Can anyone reminds me why this board hates sony this much ?

I mean, they are the only one doing things right this gen no ?

Microsoft no longer have true exclusives and futur seems pretty grim.

Nintendo failed to support the wii U, gave the finger to their core audience, ignoring what they wanted while alienating their licenses( Starfox, Paper mario, pikmin, 3D world, federation force. ) and now they are selling a portable Wii U 300$ with accessories at outrageous prices with the worst online offer of them all.

On the other hand, Sony gave us a console fully dedicated on gaming you can now get for 250$ with 2 or 3 titles, with shitloads of game with a large diversity ( granted the console debut wasn't great ) and it just keeps coming.

Why the hate ? Why the no games meme ?

>Can anyone reminds me why this board hates sony this much ?
Nintendo shills. That's it. They've been on damage control ever since Nintendo went full retard with the Switch announcement.

>These anti Sony cucks
Holy shit the NTR meter is blowing the fuck up.
One platform gets all the best games, the other platforms just don't.
How does it feel?

Paid nintendo supporters. They come out whenever there is a new Nintendo system. They bash the competition and praise Nintendo. After a couple months of launch they will go away. They leave immediately after nintendo drops a system or gimmick. Literally the next day. But what happens is that there is also strong fans of nintendo that legitimately like their games and these guys are not irrational or stupid like the shills, but the poor guys get caught in the backlash and feel that their taste in games is being attacked (its not, only the shill propaganda is being attacked) so they attack back and its non stop shit flinging. Kinda fun for a bit to be honest

SONY has been great this gen. Also don't mind PC guys they hate everything including PC. They do have the best hardware bar none though and they feel superior to everyone because of that. They can be cool when they are not triggered

>h-haha, ps4 has n-no games am i right
>w-weeb shit, w-who cars.
>p-pc version was rumored 9 months ago, consoleplebs on s-suicide watch.
Is there anything worse than being a PC only fag?

>w-who cares.
Literally no one going by sales.

Sold more than your early access indie sandbox game :^)

kek

pcgamesn.com/civilization-vi/civ-6-player-numbers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chivalry:_Medieval_Warfare#Sales

>dumb redditfrog poster
>kek
>civ 6
>Early access idie sandbox game
PCucks everyone.

I believed "early access indie game" was sarcastic.

Go on to the steam store and you can see those sort of games sell absolutely loads.

Not this guy, but early access is the worst cancer plaguing PC gaming.

Every fucking indy game is now always Early access more the 2 year prior its full release. This need to fucking stop!

Civ 6 is not a sandbox game either you dumb pcuck.

this is the first list of PS4 games I've seen that actually has a lot of good games instead of filling the list with 50% weebtrash.

they are tsun for Sony, contrarians who developed a obsessive underdog complex. It's a regressive cultural phenomenon that is closely linked to the SJW movement. Sony was and still is the status quo of console gaming but after so long people begin needing to create imaginary enemies and brainwashing themselves and others that those who have power or a good product for example are evil in some way. It's that type of thinking that is currently destroying western civilization and the same people who wage war against white people, the people who built it.

Weebtrash are still games you fucking idiot and sometimes are even better than most triple a western games. Meh i not even going bother arguing with since i know its just bait. Go back to playing pokemon faggot.

putting low quality games on lists like this drags down the entire list and only serves as good shitposting material; it won't convince anyone to buy a PS4 like you shills want.

oh look, it's another "I don't like it so it's shit" episode.

Who needs diversity right ?

say there is a jewelry store who claims they have many high quality gemstones for sale this year and show you a selection of many beautiful looking stones. However despite recognising some diamonds you recognise a couple of the stones as nothing more than polished glass. Would you trust the remaining stones to be diamonds as well as the store clerk is trying to convince you? Or are you now wary that the jewelry store is trying to sell you mostly glass? This is the exact same effect putting garbage games on your list has.

It'a funny because diamonds are absolutely worthless. And yet, people still buy it because advertisements and tradition. Kind of like AAA games right?

It's another "I don't like it so it's shit, but maybe it'll make more sense if I add a metaphor" episode!

Pro tip : It does not

you must be retarded then, good luck wasting your life away trying shilling the PS4 and failing

>You're stupid for not taking my highly subjective opinion as true fact!

Wew lad!

Pro tip: shilling means a British coin or monetary unit in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.

Use a dictionary.

*BING* *BING* WAHOO!
Nice try Neokikishitendo drones.

>Go back to playing pokemon faggot.
Too bad he won't be able to anymore after SuMo killed the series in one fell swoop AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

That's a pretty good score for a non-Nintendo Japanese game.

Tell me why I can't find any good exclusives on Steam/Battle.net or anywhere for PC.

Quantity =/= Quality

Kof14 is better than any PC game released in the last decade.

>being thankful to a corporation who only cares about your money
Dumbass

metacritic.com/game/wii-u/paper-mario-color-splash
metacritic.com/game/wii-u/yoshis-woolly-world
metacritic.com/game/wii-u/star-fox-zero
metacritic.com/game/wii-u/donkey-kong-country-tropical-freeze
metacritic.com/game/3ds/metroid-prime-federation-force

>The Nintendo is always perfect meme

Time to wake up friends.

I'm not gonna lie I came here to shit on their lineup but I haven't followed up on what's coming to PS4 in 2017/2018 and this actually looks really good.

A lot of adventure, a lot of weeb fantasy. If most of those aren't ported to PC I'm gonna have to get one eventually.

Tropical Freeze is perfect. Haven't played the others. Tropical Freeze really got fucked by all the retard critics to be honest.

I Know, and it being 10 point below mario 3D snore makes me sick, but it just happened to be in the 80~ score list so it's even more fun.

>TIZ 80~ SO ITZ BAD DURRRR!

Although it's not true for DK, Nintendo did alienate a lot of their licenses with the wii U

metacritic.com/game/wii-u/fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water

This one hurt me because I really liked the 4th

Why would you make that edit?