TIL When David Hayter auditioned for the role of Solid Snake in "Metal Gear Solid" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

TIL When David Hayter auditioned for the role of Solid Snake in "Metal Gear Solid" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Debi Mae West bought was a car. David Hayter bought a hot dinner.

TIL people tend to make up shit on the internet

sutherland was better

who?

Because he hadn't already written several movies by then, right?

No

Has he chilled out yet? I love Hayter but his meltdown over being replaced by Sutherland was just embarassing.

David Hayter talks like he is having sex

"Yeah.. Metal!!!! GEEEEEEEAR????!!!!!!!!"

Who was this about originally?

I wonder how many people actually auditioned in total for each role.

Does he get better in MGSV? Because I played GZ and he sounds like an elderly man.

Hater sure lost his ball with that drama breakdown

I thought his meltdown was staged and proof the whole thing was a ruse because nobody would act like that in public. Realizing the whole thing was actually real was... interesting.

at least that kind of made sense

old snake sounded like an anime character taking a shit doing an impression of an old person

He has like 4 lines, but they're pretty good xd

TIL that Hideo Kojima is actually much older than what most people think. He was actually a feared commander during the second World War, and his battalion was responsible for some of the biggest atrocities of the entire conflict. The atrocities were so bad, that anyone in Japan that brings them up are immediately detained and later cast down by Japanese government agents into a deep dark pit at the foot of mt Fuji (It is said that this pit is inhabited by several fearsome Oni like creatures, but no one knows for sure, as no one has ever returned from it). Kojima is able to retain his youth by attending a dark ceremony in the Forests of Hokkaido on every full moon. There it is said that he feasts on the flesh of several unconscious Korean maidens. This ceremony is also attended by Masahiro Sakurai and Hirohiko Araki.

TIL When David Hayter did Metal Gear Solid 4, he was paid 4 million dollars, and according to his SAG-AFTRA contract, if he did MGSV GZ and PP, he will be need to be paid 12 million USD, while Keifer Sutherland has a fee of 500000 USD for voice acting roles (during MGSV with Morris Agency)

>ketchupwaitinghuh?

You get what you pay for.

I think it was Keanu Reeves.

Also what the fuck is "TIL"?

He would've been worth the money.

TIL if you pinch the tip of your penis right before ejaculation you'll cum out your ass.

>it's an user stealthily uses an obscure Sup Forums meme on Sup Forums episode