Reminder that Gravity Rush 2 is out today and you should get it!

Reminder that Gravity Rush 2 is out today and you should get it!

Not for motherfucking $60 I'm not. I'll pay $20 tops.

B-But it's not out over here.

Reminder that she is USED GOODS

You can see kat's nipples in her white t-shirt

I'll wait until it's at least 50% off. I still have the first game to play through.

I need evidence.

This game should have come in Christmas for 40 euros, right now Nioh is coming next month, Nier on march, Persona 5...

They chose a really bad date to release it.

Come out tomorrow, not today.

just like ur mum LMAO

>he's still living in yesterday

No bra

just jew-ordered.

Oh sweet heavens.

Pretty cool but does it get censored in NA

Both are quite obviously edited.

This isn't Nintendo. SCEJ games never get censored for western release.

No

Can't wait to mess around with the various stances. Lunar mode seems the most fun so far.

Gotta wait till Friday in the UK.
The temptation to look up spoilers is too strong.

Gotta find a way to take the edge off.
Might go spoil RE7 for myself instead.

ps4 exclusive? I might get it if it's on pc

Post pics you fag

yes

Japan Studio, so no pc

>I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind.
>I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time.
>I watched the world float to the darkside of the moon.
>I feel there's nothing I can do.
>Yeah.

already waiting for me @ home

CUTE

For anyone interested in the spoilers:
- The 'Dreamers' created the GR world as a means of protecting the last vestiges of mankind after an apocalyptic event in the real world. They're a group of massively powerful psionic children, each descended from Gade - their grandfather.
- Nevi are the creation of the strongest of the dreamers who created Kat's portion of the world with his sister, and whom was made her enemy during her reign by her overbearing (and now dead) mother - who ruled as reagent as Kat was a teen - since she sought to imprison him and to use his power for herself. This resulted in two of his friends dying at the hands of the royal guard, and him being seperated from his sister Cyanea who fell off the pillar. His name is Magnetium.
- The "alternate dimensions" are all layered on top of one another as part of the same world. The world is like a kaleidoscope; change your point of view and the whole thing rotates and twists into a new shape.
- Yes, the rebels in blacm are Yunica and the Communications officer. Yes, Alias is Syd - but from the future. Time dilation is involved, I didn't really understand it myself. He also wasn't evil - he was just twisted by Magnetium. Kat averts this future, and because "lmao dream" this doesn't cause a paradox.

- Kat ultimately manages to save Magnetium from himself, after its revealed he has a split personality like Cyanea and thats the one causing all the problems while the normal one lays dormant. She proves to it that destroying the world isn't what's best for Magnetium by showing there's a place for him in it alongside her and Cyanea. She pretty much ends up adopting the two in the end, since Gade sacrifices himself during the last boss battle to give her the chance to speak to him.
- Syd nearly dies during this by throwing himself in front of an energy bolt aimed at Kat, by the by. He gets better though.
- In the ending its shown that Raven reunitex the children with their nieces/nephews since their parents and siblings are dead, and has finally revealed who she is to her brother. Apparently the adventure she went on to get them back is in the DLC.
- Ending has Syd kissing Kat, with credits then rolling.

Unresolved shit: The exact mechanics of how the dream world is sustained, what the apocalyptic event was, some of the side-cast from 1 don't reappear, who the other Dreamers are, and a few other things. The main plot is fully resolved though - the dream world is saved and will apparently last for as long as mankind does.

This is all a lie, by the way. But boy howdy, wouldn't it be a trip if it was real?

I have to be honest.
It lacks the charm of the first game.

You're an absolute mother fucker. I fully believed that until the end.

DELET THIS

Amazon changed the delivery date to tomorrow instead of today as they originally promised. They fucked me over bad because I thought I would get it a day or two before (happened before) or on release day at worst. In any case, I won't have time to play this weekend. I want them to burn.

I'm gonna complain, what can I get out of it?

She doesn't need one, she has gravity powers.
Also her boobs are too small to get any benefit from a bra.

>AU$79
I'll wait till price drop. This vita game ain't worth a full price.

>Spoiler.
True.

Demo was okay but its not worth $60

>fun japanese games every month in 2017

a bloo bloo go buy a Switch

Yeah but they didn't want to compete with the titan that was Final Fantasy, especially form a Jap perspective.

Actually this worked out much better for the people buying it, as an apology for pushing it back we get all the planned DLC for free.

I tried, but the shelves were empty. HB Hi-Fi a shit.

played it for like an hour. really fun game actually, time just flies by playing it.

what a time to be alive, with persona and nier riht around the corner too. this game is sure to make the days go faster.

We only get the first episode free since it was meant to release around now but got pushed back too. There's an unknown number of other ones that'll be paid.

I wish console games weren't so expensive.

I want to fug this semen demon

>Kat moving gracefully

Heresy of the highest order.

dat thong

Get in line

It's a good-looking game, but I refuse to pay 100 percent of the price when it's not 100 percent satisfactory.

>horrific combat
>awful fetch side quests
>terrible camera

why didnt they fix the issues with the firstgame?

Do...do you not actually know what a thong is?

Guys don't fight, she serves the entire town, everyone will get a piece of the action.

But I thought the reviews said it's bad?
Oh well, I'd better buy it before it sells out, even though I haven't even played the previous games yet.

No Kat is pure PUUUUUURE

What? No. Judging by the reviews it's already a GOTY contender.

Gravity Rush Remastered has an overall of 79, Gravity Rush 2 has an overall of 80.

If you enjoyed 1 I think you'd enjoy 2.

Reviews are pretty positive.

Go buy the remaster first. It's cheaper (especially if you're in the UK/EU as it's on sale on the PS Store), it's good and will enhance your enjoyment of GR2. Which may have dropped in price by the time you're done.

Kat is a dirty hobo who literally lives in a sewer.

Did she actually manage to get hotter between games? Because I think she wears the katsuit better in GR2.

The reviews say it's 1 but better in every way.

Does OP pic outfit make a return? I really liked the cat thief outfit.

So about the limited edition that comes with the "original animation", is it the ones posted on Youtube?

I heard you get it for free if you have a save from the previous game with it unlocked.

I'd imagine so. Even if not, it'll be posted online in no time.

>still have to wait 2 more days
Lucky Europeans.

WHAT THE FUCK

DELETE THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>EU release 18th
>UK release 20th

Another Brexit triumph.

What have you been doing since 2012? Buying games and not playing them?

What? Do you not want to fuck the Kat or something?

user wishes to become the Kat. Don't you identify with the vidya you play?

Then I fail to see how the lack of bra matters. Kat is always lewd.

Does she get that outfit in GR2?

user clearly doesn't wish to be an immodest slutton.

As a save import bonus from GR Remastered, I believe.

>Miner gear, Red Dress, Nurse, School 2.0, Fast Food.
KAT! STOP!
MY COCK CANNOT TAKE THIS!

But why does he want to be Kat, then? She's cute, lewd and brown. You can't take one part of that away.

>Upgraded to a Pro and sold my copy of GR Remastered
>Now no longer have access to the save data
FUCK

>that nurse

And that's the outfit they chose to keep? I guess it was either that or the jellyfish facist getup. Or the maid. Was it the most popular?

user is presumably a complicated and contradictory person.

I've only played it for a couple of hours and Kat has already been called stinky and ugly

I'd happily bathe her

I know, is good.
Syd done that Alpha moment?

No user my understanding is that you get all three if you completed the relevant DLC missions. I could be wrong, though.

You still have the save file?

Unless you wanted to go physical, there was nothing stopping you from getting it from the AU or HK PSN store. The GRR save isn't even region locked, if you wanted the save import costumes.

Maid, Military, and Spy (renamed to Cat Suit) are save import. School 1.0 and Shifter 1.0 are unlockable via Dusty Tokens.

Kat has can do a psycho crusher and yet doesn't have access to this outfit. There's no justice in the world.

And student is already featured/replaced by something. Makes sense.

Excellent. How many outfits are there overall?

Do the math yourself, you lazy baka

>have to wait 2 more days for it to come out in the UK

Fucking brexit thanks nige

Does it only import the save on a new game? Because I played GR on Vita but never finished Remastered. It'd be nice if I didn't have to rush through what's left of it first.

Base, 5 pictured above, 3 from GR1 DLC completion, white pre-order outfit, two from Dusty Token unlocks. That's 12.

But are there any MORE beyond that?

Played the remastered verison on my old PS4 and because I don't have the game anymore PS+ won't let me redownload the save file.

Her character defining moment was when she walked over an open manhole, fell into sewer and went "yeah, I could live here."

>nige
Isn't he now our ambassador to America?
Fuck this decade has been so fucking strange.

Was it rape?

The real question is can we go back to having Kat wear the outfit in I'm only a few hours in and I haven't seen any indication we can.

How was GR2 a competition to FFXV? Is stupid to push a ps4 exclusive to be near others ps4 exclusive/niche games.

You can. At some point you unlock it. Maybe a side mission or something.

It wasn't, that's what I was saying.
Gravity Rush would've been destoryed by FFXV, with it releasing so close to Christmas.

Pushing it back allowed it got ganer a following.
Pushing it near other PS4 exclusives is nowhere near as bad as a titan like the Final Fantasy series.

I'm guessing that plenty of people have the budget for one game a month. Not just in term of money, but also time. Day 1 sales are important to publishers, and there's the risk of a game simply being forgotten if it's not the new hotness. Saving it for the much quieter first quarter of the year was a good idea.

Nope, I played GR2 for 12 hours, jumped into GRR for 5 minutes to make a save file, then they immediately unlocked in GR2.

Stats screen says 10 without DLC, so 13 with save import.
Shifter 2.0, Red Dress, Waitress, Nurse, School 2.0, Worker, School 1.0, Shifter 1.0 are all I know. PSO2 is supposed to be DLC and not in-game, right?

300 Dusty Tokens. Check the bottom of the stats screen.

No, Trump wants him to be though