Hypocrisy

>PS4 launches with a share button
HAHAHA ENJOY YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA, YOU FUCKING NORMIE

>Switch has a share button. Nintendo kills Miiverse to get more presense on Facebook
Oh Nintendo-sama, so sugoi

Why is this allowed? Is it literally okay when Nintendo does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one has been praising that button.

Stop creating arbitrary strawmen us or them arguments just to get responses. You're making this community worse.

>but Sup Forums Sup Forums
You are exactly the self-perpetuating problem.

Different people have different opinions. These aren't the same people posting

Also, stop trying to create a flame war

No one is shitting on it either despite all the hate the share button got.

Are you a blind retard? Go in to any switch thread and tell me it's mostly positive.

to be fair, sony replaced the select button with share, meaning no game can use that for anything. nintendo is at least making it an extra button.

>microsoft does something
sonyfags scream LOL XBOX SUCKS DICKS HAHAHA
>nintendo guys just sit and watch

>sony does something
xbonerfags scream LOL PONY SONIGGERS ENJOY YOUR SHIT SANDWICH
>nintendo guys don't care, whatever

>nintendo does something
nintendo guys, "oh okay, whatever"
xboners and sony ponies fucking cry and scream WHY IS IT OKAY WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT, FUCK YOU Sup Forums!

People are dumb.

Also, you KNOW Nintendo's "Capture Button" will be a money-making button for them. They'll be able to copyright claim so much content with that button that they'll basically be printing money.

Ateast the button is just a tiny square instead of a regular button with the word share on all caps around it
Also when the PS4 came out Kaz couldn't stop talking about that shit like it's the best thing ever and Koizumi just mentioned it for a second and they're not selling it as the Switch's main selling points

Nintendo apologist detected.

It's screenshot button not share button.

Everyone's too busy shitting on the paid online and price of accessories.

There's better things to get upset about.

your radars off, idort here, dealwithitfaggot

Two things
First: Second: after getting a PS4, I, and probably many others, realized that the share button can actually be pretty useful since it's not JUST a facebook button.

I can't speak for anyone, but I personally wouldn't mind a share button on any console

>"Nobody is taking the complete and utter piss out of Nintendo for having a dedicated button for sharing game-related media to others online. THAT MUST MEAN THEY'RE BLINDLY PRAISING IT LIKE THE RETARDED BRAND LOYALIST SHEEP THEY ARE!!!!!!"
Or you know, people just don't care about it either way

They did make the touchpad its own button which replaces the select button in 99% of instances.

Sony introduced it to the world. At this point, everyone is just mildly sad that Nintendo went where the money was. Thanks, Sony.

This is the most pathetic version of this thread I've seen in a while

The same thing has been happening with sony apologists for years, if you believe they were the same person. You need to stop investing yourself in the opinions of brand loyalists, regardless of what company they're fanboying over.

This a thousand times.

>presense
Jesus Christ OP.

>nintendo guys, "oh okay, whatever"
We have over 300 threads a day dedicated to shitposting the Switch that routinely hit the limit from asshurtfaggots defending the console that would suggest differently

To be fair, the share button is great. A dedicated game clip/screenshot button is a great idea.

I'm not surprised Nintendo stole it. They've basically stolen every thing they've ever released.

the select button is the touchpad button.

This.
We should ask an hiro to split this board into 4. One for each platform / company.

Gee, it's almost like it's a stupid fucking button that has no impact on gameplay. People are ignoring it because they aren't whiny pussies.

>HAHAHA ENJOY YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA, YOU FUCKING NORMIE
This was literally only said before launch because they were only marketing this feature with the ability to send to social media. It ended up being better and more useful beyond social media so you didn't see that complaint after launch.

Retard.

The Dualshock 4 replaced the Select button with a Share button.
The Joy-Con keeps the Select button but keeps the Share button.

True, even I'm doing that.

Also can I point this out: you often hear "how can you complain about something if you refuse to try it". Well I will pay for theor online service but it's still a shitty practice.

>where the money is
For both Sony and Nintendo, it's just a fucking screenshot button.

If this obvious bait thread actually gets 200+ posts I'll watch that awful looking comedy movie my friend wants me to watch.

More like the Nintendofags that made a big deal about it when the PS4 launched are ignoring it now that the Switch has one.

Nintendrones are truly cancer.

>PS4 launches with paid online
WHAT ARE YOU, POOR?

>Switch gets paid online
DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Why is this allowed? Is it literally not okay only when Nintendo does it?

>D-Pad
>Mattel Intellevision
???

???????
??
?????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

People shat on Sony for doing it at first because they didn't realize it would be a good/unintrusive thing
Now that people understand what a share button is and what it does, nobody complains about it anymore

It will record videos later as well and Nintendo has promised there won't be a Miiverse-like thing this time because they're going to use existing social networks. Presumably that means you can upload videos to YouTube or Facebook (because why have a video recording function and not provide a way to share it).

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist?

1. People don't care about the Switch having a share button, they see it and they think "oh just like the PS4"
2. People actually do care about Miiverse getting killed off, though I'm not entirely sure what service will be replacing it for Switch
3. People are too busy getting upset that the Switch has really fucking expensive controllers and that the system doesn't come with a game bundled in like the Wii and Wii U did
4. Quit making consolewar threads already
5. OP is a faggot.

>Believe these shit shows as true nintendo fans who honestly don't give a fuck
okay user

ONE

People got mad because the share button replaced the select button (but in all honesty the touchpad sort of makes up for it) meanwhile, nintendo is still keeping their select button along with the share button

TWO

miiverse getting killed is not alright in any universe

It is goddamn 2017 and nintendo still can't create a strong networking structure for their consoles, what the flip is wrong with them?

It is also nice enough to replace 40% if the controller's face real estate.

No. It's something with Seth Rogan and his associates.

>paid online
>faggots
>nintendo does it
>oh well the others were already doing it so it's fine
>share buttone
>faggots normie dudebros
>nintendo does it
>oh this is cool I can show what I'm doing to my frie...

welcome to /nintendogaf/ enjoy your stay amongst the refugees who got butthurt because they can't use swear words on gamefa....nintendofaqs.com

>the share button is great
No. No it isn't. It is nice enough to interrupt your game and force you into an OS menu, completely destroying any fun you were having. It is purr cancer, and I actively have to remind myself not to accidentally press it when my brain tells me to try something that might use a nonexistent select button.

user are you saying that movie is bad, or just would look bad to someone unaware of what it is?

you're in nintengaf that's why

>unintrusive
No, it is pretty fucking bad.

Nintendogaf is still Nintendogaf. Where Nintendo can do no wrong, rip off the competition and still be the baby of the board because BLING BLING WAHOO

The sooner this cancerous company dies, the better.

>sony replaced the select button with share
No, Sony replaced the Select button with the Touch Pad, which serves as a button (or multiple) as well as a touch sensitive surface. Options replaced Start. This is exactly what it is in terms of functionality. No input methods have been lost. Share is simply a new button.

This entire Share button discussion is so fucking stupid. It's literally a screenshot button that, on both platforms, is completely optional and doesn't get in the way of anything. There's no reason for anyone to have ever been upset by the fact it exists.

Nobody in this thread is particularly bothered by its existence for or against beyond maybe "Yeah I use it/I will use it, sure.". I guaranfuckingtee it.

>TURE NINTENDO FANS
You're going down a slippery road here, user. Those allies of yours are the reason Pokemon and Mario have stagnated as a series.

D-DELETE THIS THREAD! STOP MAKING FUN OF NINTENDO!!! MOOOOOOOOOM!!!

How so?
I have it so that when I tap the button [usually on accident] all it does is take a screenshot as opposed to instantly open the share menu.
The only way it's "intrusive" is that it moved select over to the touchpad, but even then you get used to that pretty fast.

>cancerous fanbase calling another cancerous fanbase cancerous

Boy, those mindless corridor shooters and literal interactive movies sure are fun and challenging...

>nintendo guys don't care
youtube.com/watch?v=uM523jjrvf4
remember this video?some turbo Nintoddler autist made 20-30 threads.

It's marketers and the backpedaling modern fanbase of drones, you should know this by now. The old fanbase like myself still feel the same way, paid online is bullshit and I will not be buying the switch.

We didn't want more waggle, we didnt want a split platform, we didnt want a weak platform, we didnt want outrageous controller prices. The switch can be classified as nothing less than a debacle.

>Can record 1080p 60FPS video with PS4 Pro
>Can only take screenshots with Switch

Boy those BLING BLING YAHOO games for 7 year olds sure are fun and challenging.

>k-k-kiddie games

:^)

I'd rather play fun platformers than Aim Assisted Cover Shooter with 50 Hours of Cinematics #78897 anytime desu

>remember this video?some turbo Nintoddler autist made 20-30 threads

>It's only okay when we Sony autist make these shitpost threads over and over again!

This board needs to be nuked

Do you guys unironically believe that there are like, groups of people that are out to get you or some shit? And that anyone who doesn't like a game is some member of this other group? Holy fuck

You do realize that this board is actually so fucking pathetic and entangled in this childish, anti-consumer trash that they will pretend to be someone from one of these "groups", be intentionally obnoxious, and then point at themselves and so "Wow, aren't [group] just so obnoxious wow."

This place is literally that pathetic

>It's only okay when we Sony autist make these shitpost threads over and over again!
who said that?are you mentally ill?

no one likes sonyggers

no one shitposts like sonyggers

literally nobody shat on it. I ignored it when I bought a PS4 and I'll ignore it when I buy a switch

but, yeah, le cancer i guess lol

Pretty sure the select button is now on the pad thingy.

>If I add an emoticon, it suddenly makes it untrue

Nothing personal, kid.

That's because you enjoy zero skill games with no depth. If you're an tasteless asshole, that's fine. But it has led to Nintendo being cancer. They've never needed to evolve so now you have them shilling a tablet to you.

You asked for this.

>zero game with no depth

doesn't one of your games have a strategy guide for a fucking QTE?

It's ALL in your head.

Yeah you tell him bro nothing can surpass the deep final boss mechanics in our games!

Is there a more pissy fanbase than the Sonydrones? They're constantly acting as if they've been martyred

>the way he just glides across the floor

whoa...

....this must be the power of the ps4.....

Never thought I'd see the day someone thought their cinematic garbage games had more depth than platformers.

Retard, you can change it so it doesn't go to a menu. Next time you're annoyed about something check the Options to see if you can sisable it, which you can.

Implying a QTE is any more difficult than Press B on Bowser three times to win.

Not to mention that's one game. Literally every Mario game is a cavalcade of handholding, even giving you invincibility mode if you manage to fail the already inane course too many times.

>Games with a plot, themes and characters have more depth than BLING BLING YAHOO SAVE THE PRINCESS

Yeah, guess something like this would surprise you given how simplistic the games you play are.

:^)

>who said that?

>Sonygaf doesn't shitpost you guys!
>We good boys who dindu nuffin!

Glad to see nothing changed when it comes to wireless technology from 1983 to 2002.

sonyggers are literally the niggers of video games

What is funny how people think the share button is ONLY for facebook.

It's a fucking handy button, you use it to record gameplay and take screenshots. I don't even have a facebook account.

If it was called the "capture button" (which is LITERALLY what it is) nobody would give a shit.

>Press B on Bowser three times to win

What game did this?

The only games I can think of on the PS4 that require any sort of skill aren't Sony titles.

Nigga I don't play games to watch a movie.

>he thinks his games have deep plots and characters

Nah, just generic action movie shit user. Read a book.

People who don't play Mario games don't realize the game gets harder as you progress. However, the invincible tanuki suit in the Wii U game is outright retarded.

You know the rules

I was saying that to exploit a meme no one seems to give me the satisfaction of.

>The black culture thread
lol

I personally think people turn a blind eye to Nintendo because they have exclusives that they know they are gonna get.

Am I wrong in this? Been giving it thought as of late.

>a share
I really hope I can just take screenshots with it and then not share them with anyone. Like I could do with the Wii U, but simpler.

I just want to take literal thousands of screenshots of all my games. But I don't want to blog all my playthroughs for the world to see.

Do those apply to Sup Forums?
I thought that wasn't a general Sup Forums thing.
Anyway, I'm waiting for the link.

>PS4 launches with no games
>SONY WINS

>The Switch launches with 1 game
>RIP NINTENDO F F F

The real hypocrisy.

Nintendo "guys" are literally the worst shitposters here joint with the Sony "guys". Stop lying to yourself and kill yourself.

It doesn't force you into a menu though, one press to take a screenshot, double press to start recording, hold to open menu to save last 15 mins of video/stream/upload.

Get your facts straight faggot.

Okay what are those so called Nintendo shitposters doing now compared to these

Nothing? In that case go fuck yourself victim complex faggot.

Victim complex? All you fanboys are retards, "wah Sonyggers said this!" "wah Nintoddlers said this!". You are all pathetic. Consider ending your life crybaby.

I think your radar is just fucking broken.