BORROW

ONE

ROM

A

MONTH

>Voice chat via smartphone app

>$300
>plus $70 for a real controller

Don't worry, Nintendo will sell you a handy mixer cable so you can get audio from your phone and the Switch at the same time, for only $20.

What the fuck is the reasoning behind that? Like, they might as well tell you to just Skype from your phone and call it a day at that point.

even normies are waking up to how bullshit the switch is

>analogs too close to buttons

>implying you even have friends

That's basically the idea. They saw people doing that with Splatoon and now they figure if they monotize it they're all set.

The reason that people used Skype and Discord with Splatoon is because Nintendo did not have any in-game or party chat options for people to use on the Wii U. They seem to have forgotten that, though, and now they're taking the attitude of "you were just going to use your phone anyway so we're ahead of the curb."

It's okay because I have a mental block with voice chat and no friends.

>$30 if you want to charge your controller while playing
>1, 2 Switch is $50
>$80 for a second set of joycons if you want proper 2 player or 4 player with tiny uncomfortable controllers
>previous purchases from the eShop don't carry over, buy everything again
>first Nintendo console since the Gamecube with absolutely no backwards compatibility

I'll give you everything else but Nintendo limiting themselves to PowerPC again for the sake of a backwards compatibility would've been worse, it was time to move on. Unfortunately they didn't have as much of a graphical leap as they did going from N64 to GameCube.

>previous purchases from the eShop don't carry over, buy everything again
this CAN'T be real

this CAN'T be fucking REAL

>power brick

you've gotta be shitting me

man fuck off, it's only $5 a month compared to 12 for PS4/Xbone. First year is free aswell, just fuck off

A free ROM has been deposited to your account (for a month)

>$30 if you want to charge your controller while playing
This meme needs to die, there will be no reason to

>Please stop calling out the shitty business practices of my Jewish overlords, I am literally blinded by nostalgia and brand loyalty so giving all my money to a corporation is all I have in my life

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>Nintendo limiting themselves to PowerPC again for the sake of a backwards compatibility would've been worse, it was time to move on.

Move on to a mobile chip so they can target the non-existent "outgoing sociable teenager/young adult who likes to play video games at parties" crowd?

Why don't they just make a house sized power brick? Just think of all the power going into the Switch, 8k on a console wouldn't be a pipe dream with something like that.

You're blinded if you can't see it's a shitty anti-consumer deal we're getting.

reminder that Xbox was released in 2001 and had voice chat.
if you want to make a handheld comparison even vita has voice chat.

>Pay for online
>Don't include basic communication
>Don't even include a basic chat feature

PAY TO PLAY NINTENDO PEER TO PEER GAMES ONLINE

OF ALL THE FUCKING THINGS, THIS MIGHT JUST BE THE MOST TRIGGERING ONE

WHY WHY WHY WHY DO WE STILL USE THESE BIG-ASS HOGS IN 2017

WHY DO I HAVE TO GET RID OF 2 OTHER PLUGS IN MY PLUG BOX JUST SO THIS BIG FUCKER IS ABLE TO FIT

why are blonde women in hentai always so hot? when I go outside, and check out a blonde woman from real life, they are almost always disappointing? why is that?

Both PS2 and XBOX had online voice chat. How are we going backwards 17 years later?

Helped me appreciate my Wii U a little bit more.

You live in US or UK

It's Nintendo. Backwards is their mantra.

Because blonde these days is 80% of women. It's a larger cesspool to find a hot one.

I did this once but with a gear vr. I was invited to a party out of pity and thought bringing my gear vr would make it just like the commercials where people swarm around it and all talk about how awesome the future will be.

Instead I got a "why did you bring that?"

I spent the entire night by myself watching animal documentaries in a corner with it strapped to my face.

Honestly, why would anyone buy shit from the e-shop? It's an absolutely terrible service and is laden with tons of blatantly anti-consumer policies. "Oh, you paid $5 for this old ROM file with no new features last generation? Pay us again for the privilege to use it again on your new system."

Just get a modded PSP or an Android-based handheld if you want portable retro games. Nintendo themselves are the absolute worst when it comes to retro gaming.

Literally nothing worse than nintenyearold fanboys defending another shitty nintendo console. Fuck everything to do with nintendo.

Believe it.

That can't be real

Honestly who is going to even pay for Nintendo's online service? They barely have any games that people are going to want to play online in the first place, and with them including nothing but the most basic of functionality it comes across as just a paywall where you get nothing in return.

I'm not a fan of Xbox Live or PSN's pricing but at least they give you the shit that you actually want. Nintendo was already 2 generations behind when it came to online features and now they want people to start paying for it, and I guaran-fuckin'-tee you that they are going to charge the same price for Switch Online as Xbox Live and PSN. They probably think Microsoft and Sony are a bunch of retards for giving all those features away and not charging more.

You live in the city where everyone eats from restaurants and gets fat.

>Honestly who is going to even pay for Nintendo's online service

I am. Been a nintenfreak since 94

>just large enough to take up plugs on either side of it if you plug it into a power strip

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

>[current year]
>a major manufacturer is still doing this

Whatever happened to doing it like the Gamecube power supply? Does that extra few feet of cord really cost Nintendo too much?

>election 2016 all over again
>nintendrones out in force on the internet calling everyone a goober for saying switch will flop

They're here now, but I wonder how long they can stew over every con the switch has and still show up on launch day.

Distribution of an emulator developed to play illegally copied Nintendo software hurts Nintendo's goodwill, the millions of dollars invested in research & development and marketing by Nintendo and its licensees. Substantial damages are caused to Nintendo and its licensees. It is irrelevant whether or not someone profits from the distribution of an emulator. The emulator promotes the play of illegal ROMs , NOT authentic games. Thus, not only does it not lead to more sales, it has the opposite effect and purpose.

And here we not only have a shill, but an idiot who failed to understand the OP.

Eat shit motherfucker, I'll be playing ALL my Nintendo games from Wii U backwards through piracy, and yes, ONLY Nintendo. Fuck if I ever buy the Switch, I'll wait for emulation.

The funny thing is that they've edited Alex Jones/TYT pictures into Nintendo/Sony when Nintendo is the SJW shit company that's currently fading to obscurity.