Will we get a proper Metroid game on the Switch?

Will we get a proper Metroid game on the Switch?

no

I wanna ____ that rabbit

That makes 2 of us

Of course not. The franchise is on probation because we ungrateful plebeians turned our noses up at Other M and Federation Force. Nintendo was generous enough to give us two Metroid games that we didn't even deserve, and twice in a row we didn't buy them.

this is going too far

I want more Judy lewd's

Bunny?

>wants proper game
>posts zero suit

Brilliant

Metroid is a dead franchise.

>still no zootopia video game with cute unlockable costumes
fuck the game industry

That bunny..

The Zero Suit ruined Metroid.

Yeah, Samus's original space underwear was more revealing, but it was just that-- underwear. She didn't go adventuring or fighting or anything like that in just her underwear. It was just something she wore under her armor.

Ironically, because the zero suit covers more, Nintendo ran with the idea that that's just Samus's regular clothes that she wears when she's not in the armor. It's a blatantly fetish looking costume that leaves very little to the imagination, but they show it off far more than they ever did Samus' space underwear. The space underwear was an occasionally sensual easter egg, while the Zero Suit has become the star of the franchise.

>His favorite anthro has no hair
I need my fur women with hair or they just look bald

I was having some fun with Crime Files but I couldn't stand the cooldowns. I rarely play mobile games because of stuff like cooldowns, but I put up with it for a while just because it was Zootopia.

The thing is, it made me just want a Zootopia game that plays like Ace Attorney. I would have paid $20-30 for that, but on mobile it's all about giving you a shallow, grindy game that costs a dollar a day to play. They would rather give you a crappy gaming experience and only get $5 from you if there's some whale out there ends up spending $2000 on it.

In short, fuck mobile gaming. Fuck it hard.

Depends on the character and the animal type, really. I also generally get annoyed when characters have hair rooted in front of their ears because that just seems anatomically silly to me, like they're wearing a wig.

Some species just don't look right with long hair. For example, a female lion with hair doesn't look like a lion, because only male lions have manes.

Depends on the character like what said