There is nothing more pathetic than graphic fags and their shit graphic cards

>He thinks Solid and Venom/Big Boss is the same person
>Graphics
>On console

muh realissssssm

How can you be a graphicsfag with a shit card? Dont graphics fags have the best latest cards so they can have the best graphics?

>graphic fag
>shit graphic card
>pic also say fuckall regarding what the fuck he want to talk about
Great thread OP

>Graphics
>On console
Looks that shitty on PC too.

so this is the power of pc gaming...

WOW.........

look at the realism!!! it's so reaaaaaal! omg!!!!!! look at those graphics!

Look at the face expressions......... wowwwwwwwww oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh boy that looks so real!

Exactly. I'm saying the graphic fags are pathetic little whores with their "muh best graphixxxx card" that will be outdated in less than 48 months

No, this is the power of PC gaming.

MGS5 pretty much felt like shit all around in gameplay, graphics, and story.
Don't you have school in the morning?
Your example is horrible because MGS5 was such a horrible game.
What even is your point exactly?

that graphic realism is a meme. It doesn't make the game better.

>>He thinks Solid and Venom/Big Boss is the same person
They do look very similar tho. It's almost like they could be clones or something. :^)

So Venom Snake is a clone?

No, it's another person

>shitty "RPG"
>"b-but it looks nice!"

don't you dare bully my gpu asshole

muh graphicsssssssssssss

I play in 4K and shiet!

That doesn't explain Venom Snake though.
They're father and son, David isn't technically a clone.
If Solid was a clone of Big Boss then he'd be exactly what Liquid was. Solid was the true son Big Boss never had. MGS4's ending pretty much explained this.

>shitpost about graphics
>better looking game is posted
>'but it's a shitty game!'

>goalposts moving at incredibly hihg speed

>Play video games for realism
>muh 1080! muh 4K monitor!

>Play video games for realism
Go outside if you want realism.

Then Big Boss gene's are a strong as fuck because they look like they are the same person. The only time they didn't was in 4 but then Kojima decided to make Big Boss look like Solid in PW.

Well in the real world you do look a lot like your parents.
Also Solid Snake wasn't originally meant to be a clone and it made the relationship between Solid Snake and Big Boss more interesting in MG1 and 2.

How does a medic have the same physical and psychological capabilities like Big Boss?
>inb4 you can be whatever you want with muh hypnosis

This is how it works

> shit on graphics
PCfags and Sonyggers gets triggered

> shit on gameplay
Nintendrones and Sonyggers gets triggered

Don't you love how Sonypony feels here?

you can be whatever you want with muh hypnosis

Maybe Kojima just liked Solid' Snake's design so much that he decided to kept it very similar for Big boss. Or maybe he felt the need to change it back because in MGS2 it was already shown and stated that Solid looks pretty much exactly like Big Boss.

>graphics get better
>game becomes massively more boring

what 100000000 games still do this. i´m trying to find a reason to not sell my pc and consoles.

textbook example of great graphics but shit aesthetics

This is why I don't like graphicsfags. This game has the most generic RPG look just with higher resolution textures. It looks boring and doesn't have a definied style that sucks you in when you play it. Dishonored, Bioshock, Final Fantasy, Fallout, even Skyrim is much better at creating their own world

Looks fine to me.

It looks fine but at the same time very boring to me. We are still very far from hyperrealistic graphics and the problem with look like this is that it will constantly remind your brain to reality. Witcher has very little to no aesthetics, just very high resolution textures and toned up saturation. Graphics is just another tool (amongst sound effects, soundtracks, cutscenes, story, little details and etc) to make you believe youre actually in that world, that character in that story. For me, there are many games that makes a lot better job at this with a worse graphics.

console peasant logic

>graphics are amazing
>gameplay is shit
this meme trend never stops being entertaining to watch

>user makes a valid point
>continues to list games where half of them were worse

I'd argue it is more of an identification thing.