NINTENDO ONLINE PRICE LEAKED

NINTENDO ONLINE PRICE LEAKED

>9.99 USD a month

That's 120 dollarydoos a year, twice as much as Xbox gold. I want to see the drones spin on this.

That's... that's really bad. Catastrophic, actually.

they will eat that shit up bro

Source: You're but

Source? If it's true I'm sending them ten thousand angry emails

How about some of that source

>$120 a year
>massive success
>Sony and M$ charge $130 a year now

>misato will never drink your lcl

PSplus is also $9.99 a month if you don't put down $60 for the entire year.

Why would this user just lie like this?

no spin

I just play nintendo games offline
splatoon was overrated anyway, 2 will be as well

source?

Well yeah but if you are going to shill out for it you may as well take the entire year

Source?

This is how I feel about those ffxiv fags paying $100+ a year for a single game

Why can't it be like psn with $60 for a whole year?

Why is it always "B-but Sony!" with you people?

yes please, the more money nintendo gets, the more games they will develop, and thats more stuff I'll be able to play for free

Source?

Switch overall seems to be a terrible value proposition in kangaland.
120 wallabucks for a Pro controller what the fuck.

>splatoon was overrated anyway, 2 will be as well

Literally one of the 5 worthwhile games on the wiiU.

Maybe it's a good thing that Monster Hunter isn't on the Switch

There's no way, unless that's the month to month price. Yearly will be much cheaper.

*free online

There should be no charge to begin with.

Not a doubt in my mind that Nintendos servers are going to be as shit as they are now even with their subscription shit. Gonna be the same toasters from the Wii U only now milking people for the "opportunity" to play Nintendos games online.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

It's only $100 friend (still too much but js)

Yeah, but you guys make like twice as much money as Americans so it makes sense that stuff is more expensive...

You guys are joking but we aren't far from it

>9.99 per month
>there's no way unless that's the monthly price!

Yeesh. I know it takes a while for your hivemind to develop the argument to defend your cockmaster Nintendo but this is pathetic.

>there are people in this thread paying for online right now

Lmao

Not me senpai, I'd rather get someone else to pay for me

Nice try, dude. I think the Switch looks like shit. I hate the fact that they are charging for online, when I don't think the PS4 or Xbone is worth paying for online, and they are years ahead of anything Nintendo has ever shown.

I hate the fact that their stupid gimicky controllers are like 80 bucks a pop

I hate the fact that the charging dock is 90 fucking dollars.

I hate the fact that the Pro Controller is more than 40% more expensive than the competition's controller.

I hate the fact that they are repackaging MK8, and charging full price.

I have no interest in purchasing the Switch.

I still doubt they are going to charge that much for online.

Why are you giving Sony special treatment?

Literally only butthurt Sonyggers respond with this meme when Sony is mentioned.

no fucking source, surprise

but i honestly wouldn't be shocked if they do some stupid shit like this

>Soniggers and xbots suddenly think they have the rights to complain about paid online

Fucking hypocrites.

>standard in the market
>b-but it's ok when sony does but not nintendo!

They have to attack the messenger, and they will as long as they can because it's easier than defending Nintendo. They follow a pattern. Step two is saying it doesn't matter if it's true or not because paid online is a good thing, due to 'insert contrived reason why here'.

BUT SONYYYYY BUT XBOOXXXXXXXX

PC user but good try, keep trying to justify the shitty online Nintendo gives. At least PS/XB let you keep your downloaded games past the month and aren't trash roms.

You tell me pony

And if it is $10 you know it will never go on sale / not get cheaper if you buy a longer duration.

Nintendo thinks 15+ year old ROMs are worth $5 - $10. They are off the fuckin deep end with what they think all this shit is worth.

Bet their awful online won't be any better despite the cost either.

>OP goes on internet and tells obvious lie
>doesn't even matter, faggots who want to attack Nintendo eat it up

Sad part is, this probably will be the price when it is revealed. Hopefully we can at least get someone at Nintendo fired from this funpost.

At least they give you x4 games a month to keep as long as you have your sub or ever resub.

Nintendo, here's a game from the 90's but only for a month!

I don't think mummy like to pay for your online user

>barely going to make any worthwhile games in a year
>120 a year because they know they cant squeeze that out of me from games alone

but seriously,
you guys dont actually play console games online, now do you?

I think they know exactly what they are doing. Nintendo fans will pay these prices and it will displace the loss of the bigger audience.

They've literally come out and said putting games on sale decreases their "value" and "worth" I wanted to get fatal frame despite its censorship, but they still want $50 for a year and a half (2?) year old game. Get fucked MARE-EEO

Nintendo is legit turning into the apple of video games. Overpriced, inferior hardware added with buttfucking backwards ass policies

Christ, when are mods going to ban these console shit flinging threads. You fuckers have to look for reasons to be mad at Nintendo every damn time.

Well if we banned threads about shitty consoles, Nintendo posters would all have to go to /vr/

But Xbox Live and PS+ are 9.99 a month too.

Now a yearly subscription is different, but I doubt you have sources for that either

>pokemon bank is $5 a year
>nintendo switch online service is $120
The shit?

There is no yearly option. It's month to month. That's the option.

Closed garden MO and similar fan mentality too.