Post shows and movies that desperately need a videogame

Post shows and movies that desperately need a videogame

No, don't fuck up this beautiful movie with your vidya shit.

Be original you piece of shit.

horror game with vr.

>more hitman or uncharted shit
please no more

Any movie that still feeds the Jewish agenda about Russians being evil subhumans is trash and its director deserves to be shot.

The world finally has the chance to unfuck itself with two most powerful nations on Earth forming an alliance that could avoid shitloads of suffering and misery.

Don't submit to the Jewish narrative, don't be a dumb, gullible goy.

Resident Evil 7 exists, but it depends

>Any movie that still feeds the Jewish agenda about Russians being evil subhumans is trash and its director deserves to be shot.
So the russian mob is representative for the larger russian population?
Is that what you are saying?
>The world finally has the chance to unfuck itself with two most powerful nations on Earth forming an alliance that could avoid shitloads of suffering and misery.
Wow, and you talk about gullible.

>REVII is comparable to The Shining
Get fucked, user.

John Wick is a good movie because it's a pure action flick that doesn't pretend to be anything else. I am not sure what you're on about in those Sup Forums ramblings.

Pic related by Rockstar.

Just play Max Payne or Dead to Rights 1. And I love Keanu Reeves and his movies but John Wick was shit. The Lake House was more watchable was this.

John Wick has a video game coming out. It's a VR one by Starbreeze.

it's called Hotline Miami, OP

I thought that was Drive

The fact that the mod is specifically portrayed as being Russian is already evidence of Jewish manipulation.

>Wow, and you talk about gullible.
Yes, goy, it's completely hopeless to try to resist our agenda. Just bend over and stop resisting, because you will never win.

Don't fall for the demoralization Jew.

john wick was a piece of shit movie

Drive wasn't an all-out action film

The fact that the mob is specifically portrayed as being Russian is already evidence of Jewish manipulation.

>Wow, and you talk about gullible.
Yes, goy, it's completely hopeless to try to resist our agenda. Just bend over and stop resisting, because you will never win.

Don't fall for the demoralization Jew.

But Russian bratva in America are subhuman garbage that don't belong. Any form of organized crime for that reason, but are you honestly defending the Russian mob? Shit stain.

A shitty Max Payne clone, that would be hella freaking epic.

>Movie for series to Vidya.

Hardcore Henry for one. Feels like a premace for a game anyway.

This. It's essentially capeshit.

>Hardcore done with D44M engine
has making money ever been easier? just half years in development with snapmap editor and skin mods and you got a product

>defending the Russian mob
Nice strawman, Jew, but your tricks won't work on me. There's a difference between defending the Russian mob and calling for a ban of feeding the retarded media narrative of Russians being evil in pretty much anything they do. You must be literally blind not to notice the increase of such anti-Russian agenda pushing activities in all forms of media.

There was no reason for that mob to be specifically Russian, except to push the Jew agenda.

Pretty much.
I don't even know why I like that film but fuck it would be a fun game.

here we can witness a Sup Forumstard escaping from his containment board

Why are Russians so thin skinned?

>Russia
>Most Powerful country

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wick got shoved into Payday 2. RIP.

Accusing me of being Russian is pretty much exactly what I expected a Jew to do next. It's exactly like when the Jews accuse you of being Nazi when you start asking questions about non-hermetic "gas chamber" doors.

Westworld

You play as two characters. One is a park visitor, the other is a park staff member.

Playing as the Visitor is similar to Red Dead Redemption, but with you searching for the underlying mystery in the park's narrative. And interactions with other visitors.

Playing as the Staff has you performing investigations, trying to uncover a conspiracy or something. Turning into a survival-horror as the hosts start trying to kill you when you're in the field and discover something you shouldn't have.

Russians and slavs are nearly as a disposable people as Africans.

Sell me on this famalam.
What would this shit ultimately pan-out lile?

Co-op shooter when?

The strain
Westworld
The rock
Cliffhanger
Runningman
Tango and Cash
Salt
Point break

All i would love to experience as vidya

I would rather have an African fuck my daughter than a disgusting Slav.

Don't worry, you'll never have to worry about that.