Series creator is also the series destroyer

>series creator is also the series destroyer

Has this happened in any other series?

>creator

/thread

>Inafune creates Dead Rising
>Inafune destroys Dead Rising by outsourcing it to faggot leafs.

see Gearbox

Fucking Canada. Have you heard about their newest migrant rape scandal, it's so bad

Half-Life

Shinji Mikami created and destroyed Resident Evil.

It doesn't bug me when it happens as long as it's the creator who's destroying it.

>Le RE4 is bad meme

kill yourself

It wasn't bad but it DID destroy the Resident Evil series.

Even if Shinji kept "old" RE's model, the series would turn into shit after his departing m8.

>Everything I don't like or I don't agree to is a "meme"
I think it's you who should kill youself.

>le strawman rhetoric is acceptable in any discussion meme

Woah

Chris Metzen - Warcraft

happened with MGS and Kojima

hahahahaha
kill yourself.

Besides star wars I can only say it was Gears of War, after the release of the second game it never was the same as the first.

Elaborate mountie.

That was 5 you idiot.

The guy who made Danganronpa. Instead of just ending the series the third game just trolls everyone by saying it was all a reality tv show

Kojima, Kodaka.

>Lucas

Sakamoto, Metroid.

The world?

You gotta give him props for tearing it down himself instead of allowing it to be sold off to another company who would in turn do the same thing.

Super Smash Bros.

Sounds about as retarded as you would expect from Dangaronpa. Why are people mad now?

they wanted the female protagonist throughout the whole game, and didn't like that the game told it's fans to fuck off and stop taking it so seriously at the end.

UCHIKOSHI YOU FUCKING HACK

YOU KILLED IT FUCK YOU

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Okay let's bait this idiotic Sup Forums way of thinking that there is one single "creator" of game.

Hideo "The Faggot" Koijma.

> Blatantly SPOILS v3 unabashedly

Jesus Christ, I avoid Danganronpa threads for a reason. Would it kill you to have some fucking tact in this day and age?

Fable

I saw the video comparing Dead Rising 1 with Dead Rising 4. It was amazing how much attention to detail the Japanese put into their game while the Canadian one looks like complete shit in most aspects. Is there even a good Canada studio.

Not defending that user, but you are reading a thread about how a series ended or its current situation, when you saw the word Danganronpa you should have averted your eyes.

Came in here to say this He just couldn't let it go.

Sakamoto didn't create shit alone. He was a scenario writer, he knows jack shit about gameplay.

That didn't stop him from taking all the credit.

>ascending a series to a basic level of playability = destroying it