Cawadoody is now set in Vietnam

cawadoody is now set in Vietnam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this is real then Infinite Warfare must have been a huge flop, if stuff about the next game ""leaking"" this early

Why would anyone want to play a game were the ending is getting your shit pushed in by a bunch farmers?
Also
youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY

Incoming swarm of King of the Hill gamertags

a video leaked on facebook and it's the typical affair. even has a zombie mode

It is
Link?

Makes sense. Sledgehammer wanted to do one and they're next up in the rotation.

not able to link it on this board. google cod 2017. the video shows nothing but the menus

They really make great names for call of duty these days huh

>we answered the Call of Duty, and now we really are the People's Army
>write that down private, and send it down to the 2017 Activision Publishing, Inc.
ugh, seriously?

Because shooting gooks is fun.

Vietnam is the best setting for any sort of war game because of numerous balancing possibilities and fresh mechanics other than kar98 vs mosin nagant, mp40 vs thompson, sherman vs pziv.

Can't wait for RS2.

Theres no motherfucking way. If they make it play as the SVA instead of the U.S fighting VC It'll flop.

the only reason Vietnam was so cool was because the U.S went in there with 18 year olds and senselessly slaughtered gooks and burned through ammo for no reason other than to say they could. The goal was to keep them from becoming commies, and the goal was impossible with rock n roller kids instead of the hardened war vets from the Korean war.

Nobody wants to remember vietnam as the SVA killing its own people after the division, they wanna listen to hendrix and shoot gooks.

>all along the watchtower plays in background.

It happened in black ops 1 too but will this mean you will only play as US soldiers vs North Vietnamese soldiers? Although north Vietnam won the average US soldier is obviously better equipt so it feels weird. Will we get Soviets playable too?

Just go back to World War 2 for god's sake

You're a fucking retard. The U.S forces in Vietnam were held back by the cowardice of politicians, not due to military incompetence.

Am I the only one who thinks the menu interface looks like something straight from 2008

confirmed fake and gay.

North Vietnamese army actually had relatively good equipment as far as the stuff their army infantry had. Their tanks and planes were trash but it's not like you play CoD for the dogfights.

IT AIN'T ME

uhm its a confirmed fake you faggots

no it's not

you fucking fag some cod fags showed proof on twitter that its fake

bullshit. I believed you fucks last year when you teased World at War II and got all hyped just to find out it was another blobs

Since going back in time is popular again, why no Call of Duty: Crusades?

you're in denial

>american delusion

no guns

unless you want rapid-fire crossbows and piss off all the history enthusiasts

>Trying this hard to deny it
The "Greatest Military in the World" lost to a bunch of stunted gook rice farmers with AKs. Get over it.

People who were born in the jungle are more likely to do better than people who didnt given they know guerilla tactics.

Okay I'm not american but unlike you I've actually been in the military and the Vietnamese had every tactical advantage imaginable and they still took absolutely horrific losses. And muh ak47s.
The AK-47/AKM was perfectly fine for engagements in the jungle due to short engagement distances and penetration. A small disparity in the quality of firearms matters much less in real warfare than gun nerds plinking at stationary targets think it does. Not to mention U.S troops couldn't even properly use the early-issue M-16s and they weren't in wide circulation at the early stages of the war.

Defender pretty much always has the advantage and the jungle gave perfect aerial cover.

Just say it is "conceptual" or market it as a revolutionary thing, like fish in water.

It's designed for consoles so....

You understand Hanoi had some of the best IADS in the entire world at the time right? The Soviets had military personnel assisting every aspect of the NVA, and the supposed "home front" for the SV and the US was infested by a million strong foreign funded and supplied rebel organization. You understand that the situation was so bad at the BEGINNING that the French abandoned the entirety of French Indochina, one of their last colonies, right? You understand that the tropical ecosystem of Indochina rendered the use of armor implausible and the use of air support a risky proposition, right? Despite all of that, we managed to kill over a million of the fuckers, and the only reason we left was due to mounting POLITICAL PRESSURE at HOME.

So which song do you think will be in the commercials? Surfin Bird? All Along the Watchtower? Paint it Black?

>Not Fortunate Son
Have you ever even played a nam game

tbqhwu senpai every asian country gets ridiculous amounts of their men killed in every war they participate in. Maybe it's a cultural thing.

I want Call of Duty: Franco-Prussian War and have literally every 19th century soldier speaking like they're US marines from the 00s.

Do people even play CoD anymore? Enough people to warrant annual releases? Do they still sell anywhere near the numbers of MW2 or Black Ops? Genuinely curious.

>game where you lose in the end
>it ain't me starts playing

This series is a fucking also-ran like no other.

You used to be the market leader and now you just shuffle along, desperately trying to coattail off of more successful franchises.

>We could have had that third-person Vietnam horror-shooter Call of Duty installment
>We got Advanced Warfare instead

>They might be able to do that with this new one

As scorn as I am, I'd like to think this will be great.

dumb burger dont you have another war to lose?

Which shooter franchises are currently more successful that Call of Duty?

>da commiz made us lose

It was already used in Black Ops 1 donkey brain.

So in other words, an inferior enemy lasted long enough against a superior foe for political pressure to force them into retreating?

It's a classic two sides of the same coin, yes the US military had the edge but their enemy weathered that edge enough to survive.

Of course they warrant a release. Theyre cheap to make and if they can make at least 1m a game then thats good money. And they sell way more than 1m

>muh justifications
Who cares
You lost
Cant change history, stop being a bad loser, the gooks even had the moral higher ground since it was an invasion

King of the hill gamertags? what u mean

>vietnam level
>bird is the word starts playing

better than "It ain't me"

>Remember, no gookspeak

for that to make sense, it would have to be a Vietnamese guy saying it, which makes it all the more hilarious

>WW1
Americans appears on the last 5 mins to bask in some glory

>WW2
Some crazy nips picked a war they couldnt sustain to begin with, and even then americans had to nuke them just so they wouldnt lose a million more
And again, joined the last 5 minutes in the europe front and stole the glory

>Korea
Stalemate

>Vietnam
Defeat

>The countless sandnigger wars
Literally bullying of sandniggers who lived in mud huts, and all it achieved was the further unstability of the region and the birth of the biggest pain in the ass of modern history, terrorism, so it was a defeat in the long run

>Tfw you realize americans never won against someone that was not already weaker than them
I will give you independence war tho

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG

OOH THAT RED WHITE AND BLUE

>Top 10 jokes that went to far
COD.

>I will give you independence war tho
Americans lost even there.

>nhớ, không có tiếng anh

oh OK so now we have M16 vs AK47, grease gun vs ppsh, and M48 vs T-54

come on now

Or maybe it's because they were defending their homeland?

if it's real this is a big chance to unJUST CoD, too bad they will probably fuck it up with microtransactions, shitty spawns as always and other shit

I thought it was set in the Wild West because of the font, would be even better, but then I realized it would be impossible

>Joined the last 5 minutes in Europe and stole the glory from our good friend russia

5 rubles have been deposited in your account comrade!

Why not Cawadooy set in the civil war?

Because Battlefield Zero will do that

>Sledgehammer
>unJUSTing anything
Next Treyarc game will be the make or break. I can guarantee on of three things: the next 3arc CoD will be the best, the final nail in the coffin, or not actually CoD because Sledgehammer went maximum overJUST and slayed the franchise.

Why Nam? This couldn't be more uninspired if it tried.

>inb4 the game actually plays it aint me all the time
I'll meme hard like that Halo trailer that literally said "an ancient evil awakens" and the whole Sup Forums catalog was filled with pictures of birds.

They work on call of duty games in 3 year cycles
There is no way they didn't plan on this years ago.

>It ain't me starts playing

Can we all agree that this was the best CoD that set the line before every player became a shitter?

Not paying attention to the players it was rivaled only by MW2, Black Ops and maybe Black Ops II if you count the post credits scene.

fug u gook u can't prove those villagers weren't VC god bless the usa

>see game set in Vietnam War
>It wasn't me starts playing

Having two bouncing betties was pretty sweet user.

Because every single modern FPS series played follow the leader when call of duty decided to put all their eggs in the basket of modern/futuristic shooters. And now there's fatigue from it, so they're going back to past conflicts that are much easier to make a story based around, and probably much more appealing to kids than futuristic shit they've been seeing for their whole lives.

Because some folks are born
Made to wave the flag

Also because liberals and the rest of the world love to poke at the wound Vietnam left in american pride

What part of that image leads you to believe it's Vietnam? I get a Freedom Fighters & Homefront vibes from the image & title.

>Can we all agree that this was the best CoD that set the line before every player became a shitter
No, we can't. CoD2 was.

>american pride
Have America won any wars?

>can't copy BF1
>had to go back because FUTUR is killing franchise
>could've picked Corean
>picked NAM A FUCKING 2nd time

CoD is finally finished thank, why even bother coming out with on in 2017 if they just supported it until 2018 theyd have time to save the series

What are the odds that It Ain't Me plays in the trailer?

So will this mean the whole jumping on walls aspect will be retired? I wonder if they have the restraint to go backwards in gameplay? For all we know it could be about time traveling super humans so they can keep the wall jumping in place.

>58 thousand US soldiers killed
>Anywhere from 440k to 1.1 million rice farmers killed
The gooks were being sent back by the truckloads for every one american they killed.

korean is irrelevant, what they should do is go further back in history to 19th century

>not making a COD game based on the war of 1812

100%

No one wants to play muzzle loader 2017 though

>Can we all agree that this was the best CoD that set the line before every player became a shitter?
If we're talking about campaign? Black ops 1 beats it IMO, The Vorkuta level is literal perfection.
If we're talking multiplayer, MW2 beats it mainly cause i used to play that one the most with friends.
WaW still has the best zombies and is a great game, shame no one wants to play custom zombies anymore.

And yet they won
Just like Soviets won against the 3rd Reich

>muh killcounts

Implying communists cared about that

This is good. Time has proven that anything futuristic shooter is dying and anything 1918-2012 is the best time periods. Proven by things like CoD4, Black Ops 1 (and 2?), BF1, Bad Company 2.

Offtopicish, but do you guys think I could get CoD and CoD: UO to run on W10?

It ain't me starts playing

>Let's solve this like men
1v1 me

What studios turn is it for the next call of duty ?

Yeah, but it wasn't like there wasn't any shooters set in past wars before. Honestly, I think shooters in general are just stagnating and stagnating hard, with this as a desperate measure to stay relevant. The entire genre is suffering from fatigue, just like platformers and fighting games before it, and unless they actually change up the gameplay it's going to fall off soon.

Another year, another CoD that's not set during the Alamo. It's like Activision hates money or something.

>Invade Korea to stop commies
>North Korea still happens.
>Invade Vietnam to stop Commies
>Commies still happens.

>It's not like we wanted to win or anything.

This is such a normie meme but it's true, we either settled our debates here or in Highrise
>MW2 came out 8 years ago
I WANT TO GO BACK

>Invade Korea to stop commies
>North Korea still happens.
That's not what happened. UN forces got involved because North Korea invaded South Korea. South Korea remained independent even though the conflict ended in draw which makes it a UN force victory in the current armistice of the conflict.