There's a FNAF playthrough on Youtube with 14 MILLION views

>There's a FNAF playthrough on Youtube with 14 MILLION views
Why? What's the appeal? WHO watches these?

Kids and retards.

Saw a kid at the zoo following his family around playing FNAF on his tablet.

I don't understand the yoof of today.

Please do not use pictures of my Wife to shitpost with.

That's not your wife.

Pretty sure we're married. How did you even get this picture of her?

is this the touhou thread?

You can't marry a fictional character.

Slappa the Kappa

That's where you're wrong. Just in the future please pick a different Touhou character to shitpost with. It's very upsetting to scroll Sup Forums and see someone using pictures of your Wife to say rude things

>Having a dumb and rotten zombie as your waifu

Not rotten excuse you.

>sample

She's not dumb, merely slow on the uptake. And I can tell you that she smells quite lovely. It's not as if she's actively rotting, if there's one good thing that piece of shit hermit did, it was to enthrall her so soon after death.

I took it right before fucking her.

Cuck.

Why don't you marry the hermit instead?
At least she's still alive.

maybe they just really, really like listening to jokes and stories from under 30 year old white males if 14 000 000 clicked on that cancer after whatever they got going on in life.

Factually impossible, she was a virgin right up until our first wedded night together.
Because Seiga is not a good person. She's been very mean to Yoshika and she deserves better than what that gross Hermit has given her.

yoshikas cold dead womb... filled with hot sticky semen !

She might be wicked, but she's not the one being controlled like a dumb puppet.

This is the last time I'm going to ask you to stop, if I see another post, I'm contacting the police to let them know that we're being stalked.

She's far from a puppet. It's all Seiga's fault that she was acting like that in the first place.

And right after that she came to me because you couldn't satisfy her.

Don't worry, I made sure she went back home pleased.

This reeks of jealousy and spurned advances. She's told me before that some creeper came to the Graveyard and was skulking around, I assume that to be you?

>This reeks of jealousy and spurned advances
I'm pretty sure that's just Yoshika

>She's told me before that some creeper came to the Graveyard and was skulking around
You caught me.

You can think whatever you want, but let me ask you a question. How did I get this picture?