youtube.com/watch?v=LwKRTO93Y2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UGHHHH THICKER

The legs are too long

they do look a bit long but those shoes have some heel to them

we're 100% BLACK

so what's the price?

Her face in REmake is 10 times cuter

The only Becky face that doesn't look good is her REmake HD face. Way too much makeup.

Rebecca looks like an alien in Zero

Post more midriff please.

I meant RE0 HD. Not REmake HD. Excuse my retardation.

>tfw you'll never find her dead body and fuck it

My new waifu

mia's better

do you think rebecca fucks dogs?

>Uncanny valley whore
dunno

Is it the collar or why do you ask? I just think she wants to appear pure on the outside but she's secretly kinky and wants to be dominated.

I wonder how she feel about handcuffs.

Wot? Rebecca ain't thicc. Even Sherry is bustier than her. FUCK even Ada might be.

rebecca has jill handcuff her to her bed and lets jill do whatever I bet

But Rebecca's whole thing is being a tomboy with a nice rack, midriff and butt.

so do you think the new movie is going to have her as a couple with chris or something

because the main baddie seems to hate chris and for whatever reason kidnaps rebecca

that'd be pretty gay if best girl ends up with chris

she can do a lot better, you know? especially when barry exists

It's before they decided to "hapa" her.

>still no mod to fix her whore makeup in Zero HD

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

i want it.

It honestly wouldn't be the least consistent thing they could do, I'm sure Rebecca would've been all over the Chris after REmake.

She looks like Yuffie Kisaragi.

Probably why she's so hot.

Yuffie Kisaragi, Rebecca Chambers and Heather Mason crossover when?

that particular artist, maou alba or whatever, likes to draw yuffie and rebecca

he's p gr8

I dunno, the concept of an RE protagonist actually loving someone seems weird

she looks good in this because of lighting but normally she looks derpy as fuck

Probably because that artist likes to draw Yuffie too.

I always thought Capcom missed a trick by never giving her a Sakura Kasugano outfit as an extra.

That choker is code for 'I'm into kinky shit', right?

Well there must be some unconscious reason they wear them right?

The choker is code for "it's 1998 and i am a teenage girl."

but probably yeah, rebecca a hoe

Regardless of whether Rebecca is a hoe or not, she's still best hoe.

I don't think anybody was disputing that.
She is an unusually cute and innocent looking one.

C U T E
U
T
E

>that lack of trigger discipline
into le trash it le goes

>mfw i am literally dating a girl who looks like this except her short hair has a streak of blue in it

is rebecca objectively best girl?

the answer is yes, no matter how pure or impure she may or may not be

>s.t.a.r.s gang goes out for regular drinks.
>hey, lets bring the new recruit guys!
>at work, rebecca is a cute teen, helpful, caring and honest. And boy oh boy smart (maybe as smart as the captain...)
>when Rebecca is out of work though, she kinda dressess like... A hoe (as jill likes keeps pointing out to all of us)
>everytime rebecca drinks too much
>is way to loud
>snorts like a pig when she laughs at forrests rude jokes (hes gonna try it man i swear)
>cries when she drops her deli food at the end of the night.
>dissapears with two nerd guys about her age, after they buy her new food.
>she lets them both explode all over her hair face and tits together (obviously) moanig to herself about some guy called (alfie? Albert? Her dad or boss?)
>next day
>rebecca back at work being super cute and helpful like nothing happened.
>this is every month.

Hey, I made her accurately black. You can't expect expert weapon handling from an African right?

not every brown girl can be rally, user

I want to get the inexperienced rookie drunk and take advantage of her!

By the way here's the authentic African Sheva mod I made drive.google.com/open?id=0B5EyX481LWvAMUpENmVEc2tyQnc

Though if you play the game on the recommended brightness setting, the default contrast of the game will often make Sheva look like one of those racist caricatures where you can only see her eyes and teeth.

>not instead getting a front row seat to the incredibly kinky and occasionally illegal things she and jill do on their time off

not wanting to watch her and jill's /ss/ harem go to town on them

or their /ll/ harem

I think you're confusing Jill Valentine with Motoko Kusanagi. She's the one having drug-fueled cyber enhanced sex with underage sex augs and her lesbian fuckbuddies.

I dunno, I wouldn't put it past jill

she can probably have tons and tons of unprotected sex since her body is basically a super anti-virus and her womb is probably non-existent

I don't understand this authenticity meme. There are black people of every color and she looks crossed anyway

some people can't be immersed unless milk chocolate becomes white chocolate

and both are delicious, user

>authentic African Sheva mod
Do you have more screens?

>Not wanting to talk her into bed then restrain her with her own cuffs
Fag.

>implying you need to restrain her

>implying she wouldn't do it herself

Me too

youtube.com/watch?v=LwKRTO93Y2w

Why is Becky so perfect, Sup Forums?

Why the fuck would you make this rubbish ?

Some, yes. Not many ingame ones because I forgot that when you play as Sheva, it's hard to take screens of her. Here's a compilation There are blacks of many color, but not "every color". *cough* Shaun King *cough*. Anyway, the light skinned black people you usually see are not first generation mixed. Sheva is. I'm actually beginning to think that the only reason why she ended up being so light skinned is that the ingame level lighting shaders were mostly done before her implementation as the co-op partner, so a truly African-black Sheva would have looked pitch black because of the contrast and bloom.

Back in Alabama a tattooed fall-head was gonna get us all killed.

Why the fuck not? Ask Capcom why Safari Chris exists.

>Safari Chris exists.
Zebra suit looks rad as fuck, while coal sheeva is redundant fucking nonsense, she was perfect tier chocolate brown

Now that's just too damn lewd. What kind of officer restrains herself with her own cuffs for kinky purposes?

So does the movie prove she didn't die in re1?

canonically, she's the one who sets off the self-destruct in the mansion

rebecca, obviously

rebecca is made for lewd

Milk chocolate makes you fat

Chris' campaign is canon, and in every installment the best ending is canon.

resident evil 1, in general, is a clusterfuck

both endings are canon because barry escapes with jill and rebecca escapes with chris

fairytale sheva makes my weewee hard

I'm not gonna lie, that skin tone is p great

dark chocolate is good for your heart, too

But that's still an extreme level of lewd. I don't even want to know what she'd want you to do with her.

read her her miranda rights, then pat her down for any drugs or firearms, before tickling her

All I really did was open the diffuse textures in Photoshop, then do a standard tone edit in all of the skin and hair areas.

Gamma 0.66 (default 1.0)
Output levels 0-128 (default 0-255)
Saturation -25 (default 0)

MOOODDSSS

Fucking hell user, next you'll tell me she wants to hold hands.

she would but her hands are cuffed

Oh well. Guess it's just lots and lots of drunken sex, then.

Rebecca is not for lewd. Stop it.

But she exists for lewd
She's very much for lewd

I'd lewd rebecca

I'd lewd rebecca real good

she's cute, you know?

She is for clean reproductive marriage sex only.

you can't make babies through the ass, user

and rebecca loves butt stuff

Stop trying to tame Rebecca. The collar is all the domestication she needs.

>The choker used to be even more lewd
Goddamn.

Butt stuff is only for special occasions!

every occasion with rebecca is a special one, user

Anons who have watched streams should I get this game or just the walk through on YouTube?

Players who record Youtube videos of their playthroughs probably already know how to beat the game, so they'll be doing all sorts of nonsense with the items, preparing beforehand for all sorts of surprises. It might make less sense when viewed on a video.

If you don't mind classic RE gameplay it isn't horrible, but it's got some flaws that drop it below REmake in terms of quality and enjoyment. Some enemies have unavoidable attacks, no hitstun animations, or just an attack that stunlocks you until you die. You might want to save often. There'a also one boss fight that is total luck.

How are the PC ports of 2 and 3?

great

can skip door animations, they have more alt costumes, I know that 3 has mercenaries and all the costumes unlocked right off the bat, and 3 also gets a little .exe that has jill follow your cursor around

it's pretty cool

also you can mod it a bit, too

Thanks for the advice and for not spoiling it. Just one more thing is the mansion as big as the 1st RE or is there more locations u spend the equal amount of time in?

It's not quite as big. But I think it has just as many items you need to use to unlock places. The fact that you always have two characters means that you won't necesarily have to spend so much time going from place to place because you can carry more stuff. However two characters means several weapons and their ammo which also take space. There are no magical item boxes, but you can drop stuff anywhere and get it later.

Can I bump up the resolution to something like 10724x786 without any issues?

1024x768?

the model looks fine

but the backgrounds are aren't exactly made for that kind of resolution

but if you're talking about ease of resolution change, all you gotta do is press F4 and change resolution, and voila

and here's the resolutions RE3 supports

canned alt costume concepts are always the worst
>that lady outfit
>that leather top+short shorts outfit
>that superhero outfit
>that NURSE

>could've had cowboy, train attendant, and indiana jones billy

The last time I played RE2 on epsxe I enabled the vanilla PS1 settings. I think playing in a higher resolution makes the game look worse because you can really see the z-buffering issues, the vertex jiggle caused by the lack of floating point calculation, and the poor resolution of textures and backgrounds. Also when your rendering resolution is different from the backgrounds, you can cheat by easily distinguishing hidden objects from the backgrounds.

>dat formal police detective attire with vest and tie
gives me the reaction of this user

Cute

>tfw you will never suck on Rebecca's small cute girl cock while she becomes red like a tomato

>tfw will never be breastfed by ResiRev2 Claire together with Moira while holding hands.

Why even bother to live?!

>tfw I bought Resident Evil Deluxe Origins Bundle dirt cheap a few day ago