Splatoon 2's spectator mode will allow all kinds of videos like this to be captured

Splatoon 2's spectator mode will allow all kinds of videos like this to be captured.

god is great.

what am I seeing?

How is that different from recording the player

Some sort of super jump attack I think.

Will it be the next e-sport?

Will Splatoon 2 be more than 4 vs 4?

I'm taking a job in NYC but will be living in Jersey so I'll be having a healthy commute soon and might pick up the Switch just for mobile.

While the jetpack seems ineffective, that looks insanely OP. Any details on the spectator mode?

>god is great.
Go away mudslime.

Thanks, doc.

A pretty sweet triple kill

so you can now attack before you land after a super jump??

NEET!!

It's a special, so you need to have it charged. You can also use it without super jumping.

There was a warning a second before it struck
They should have rolled out of the way

Killing isn't everything in Splatoon.
The area that it covered is very minimal compared to other specials.

I know its an special, but I dotn remember you being able to do anything during a super jump till you landed

>The map to jump is now on the screen because the Switch can't do jumps like the Wii U gamepad could.

>this is what I wanted in the original game, because I actually frequently use the map in shooters

Still no fucking mini-map or radar though.

>3D movment is ineffective
>On a console shooter
>Where projectiles fall off over distance
Yeah, no. I can feel all the salt already. Snipers will be picked more frequently to counter this special

The warning doesn't look like it gives much time, and only dualies can roll out of the way quick enough. If you can get multikills with this (and you will), it gives you a solid while to paint the map without interruption, as well as the insane tactical advantage of being able to jump anywhere on the map without a teammate.

Just realised this will be quite painful on Jump campers.

>Not frequently checking the minimap in a shooter, like Battlefield.

Must be nice playing Hard(shit)core mode.

I just said that I do this.

Having to adjust my eyes every time was cancer. I just want a minimap on screen, but being able to hit a button and pop it up for a moment when I need it might work out better.

campers getting BTFO

Call of duty killstreak perk.

That was fucking sick.

thanks doc

It's more like he's combining his super jump with his ultimate. It's actually a huge deal because it's the first ultimate capable of doing that and guarantees you'll land safely.

Wrong in the first Splatton you could pop a kraken or bubbler before super jumping and then land safely.
Speaking of I'm super glad their removing the overly versatile kraken. To me then new specials seam to have min/maxed uses while the main weapons and, at least from what the curling bomb looks like, the sub weapons have expanded utility.