Between owning a PC, a PS3, and a PS Vita, I honestly see very little incentive to jump on the PS4 train...

Between owning a PC, a PS3, and a PS Vita, I honestly see very little incentive to jump on the PS4 train. Let's take a look at what exclusives the PS4 has to offer.

>Horizon Zero Dawn
Looks decent enough, but feels kind of irrelevant now that we've seen Breath of the Wild.

>Final Fantasy XV
Exclusivity to PS4 and Xbone seems really limited when you consider that all the other Final Fantasys so far have been put up on Steam recently.

>The Last Guardian
This ain't no Shadow of the Colossus. Looks nice if you already own a PS4, but not a system seller.

>Gravity Rush 2
Honestly looks really good. Probably the only thing that has me still invested in maybe picking up a PS4 once it's dirt cheap.

>Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and 3
Also look really good, but the potential of them getting ported over to the Switch seems pretty up there.

I don't know guys, in terms of sheer amount of exclusives, jumping on the Switch might be worth more than a PS4 to me. But I'm open to having my mind changed. Try to sell me on buying a PS4 instead of a Switch at this point.

Serious question: can you pop in your PS3 discs in a PS4 and they will still work?

If you bought the PS3 games digitally, can you still download them again and play them on the PS4 or do you need to repurchase them?

>but feels kind of irrelevant now that we've seen Breath of the Wild

wtf?

>>Final Fantasy XV
it's coming to pc eventually anyway

You buy a PS4 if it has games you WANT to play.
You get a PC if you want to work and play FPS / RTS games

You don't just buy a something just because someone else does. You get stuff either because you WANT it or NEED it.

No, Ps4 is not backward compatible. So You have to wait for PS4 Version of said PS3 games and re-buy'em.

Or, or.. You can buy it regardless

Maybe I'm just judging by the initial E3 gameplay, but HZD looks like a semi-open world, semi-story focused game that revolves around hunting with bows and arrows mixed with robotic augments. Different setting, but the gameplay kinda looks similar to each other, and a long-standing franchise like Zelda vs. a new IP that's got some imagination, but not enough to make it stand out from stuff like Far Cry Primal just makes me place HZD on a lower pedestal. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's like comparing FF7 to FF10, I think.

>spending $250 for three games
I realize there's a meme about PC players having money to burn, but I'm not that thrifty.

>owning a vita
Lmao just get a switch you sonybrony

I didn't even play PC until a few years ago, babe. My PC is only worth $600

I own the same shit and won't be getting a ps4. Waiting for christmas to buy a switch

I know what those all are except for these 2.

Top's a Super Famicom, japanese SNES. Bottom's a...NVIDIA Shield? Don't quote me on that one.

Nvidia Shield and JP SNES

You got it right, cutie

thanks

>cutie
Oh user, I didn't know you thought of me that way!

You may not know it, but I do love you, user. I hope you enjoy your day.

You forgot Until Dawn. MOTY!

Why would you not own both a PS4 and Switch?
You already wasted money on a PeeCee.

>80

what did he mean by that

>no classic gameboy

nice collection.

You should own Skyrim on all those platforms btw user.