Convince me to not buy pic related

convince me to not buy pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

cemu.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody cares about you. go buy it.

cemu.info/

You know that in a few weeks we get a newer version which pretty much does the some plus more for the same price.

It's better than the switch, has more games and functionality..

You need to be convinced not to buy a dead console? Are you well? Are you brain damaged?

There's a spider on it

Except you can't play Wii U/Wii games on the Switch

Oh no?

yes

It's a dead console with a decent amount of exclusives. Determine if those exclusives are worth buying. If they do not look good to you, don't buy it.

It's kind of a scary console in the long run though, if you break your gamepad somehow, the console is kind of dead weight, without payin another 150 dollars for a new gamepad. Fucking nintendo gimmicks

it's a bit dirty la

But these consoles are already dead.
And BotW and MK8 already get their ports and I'm sure we will see some more Wii U ports in the future.
Mario Odyssey already looks miles better than every 3D mario we got on Wii and Wii U.
Splatoon will be obsolete once Splatoon 2 releases.
The Wii U has a small playerbase to begin with so expect that the online play for most multiplayer games will die soon once a better game on Switch comes out.

Also Nintendo wouldn't have designed the Joycons around the Wii Remote when they wouldn't already have a Wii VC in mind.

There are always local repairmen for broken console and stuff like Wii U gamepads. So the idea of breaking a Wii U gamepad and being SOL isn't really a big issue. Seems kind of stupid that Nintendo wouldn't rake in the money for repairing their own older broken hardware, but hey.

The Switch is coming out very soon. No point getting a dead console when you can wait a bit to get an alive one. Also, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Splatoon 2 are coming out on the Switch, and it's likely that more Wii U upgrades will come out.

>Mario Odyssey already looks miles better than every 3D mario we got on Wii and Wii U
>tfw nothing will ever top Sunshine
>Except Sunshine 2 + Sunshine HD Digital Download Bundle
But that will never happen

I bought one for Christmas and I really like it. Don't pay too much for it, but I'd still recommend it if you like the titles available.

But not all Wii U games will be ported and you can play them now rather than waiting. There are plenty of VC offerings too. Ultimately, if OP wants it, I don't see a reason not to get it.

If you never owned a Nintendo console since 2000, you can get a machine that when hacked runs GC/Wii/Wii U games natively, plus NES/SNES emulation that's prefectly acceptable, and with some of the more relevant N64 games on VC.
If this doesn't apply to you, you probably shouldn't get one.

I'll come to your house and fucking kill you if you buy a Wii U

You could just try not throwing your controllers in an autistic tantrum.
You should grow out of it soon.
:)

Get a cheap Wii and hack it then order/buy the Switch. Thats what i did.

Well this would be reasonable if the Wii U would have gotten cheaper but atleast in my country it goes for 300€ with a game bundled.
That's way too much for a dead console.

You can and should do whatever you want with your own money.

Depends. They're on clearance at EB Games here in New Zealand but that seemed to last a friggin' day (long story). I agree that it's way too much, but I still like the console. Still, if you DO think it's worth it, now is probably the best time to buy it because after Zelda, it likely won't get any more games so its library is "complete".

I wasn't the one that broke the controller, fampai. My single mother dropped her phone on it, she likes to leave the pad on the ground when using the Wii U as a netflix machine. Funny enough, after getting the screen repaired, she broke it again in the same accidental fashion just a few days afterwards. What a klutz.

I went back to my Wii U recently and have been having loads of fun with W101 (which I was stuck on but have been flying through since). Between it, Bayonetta and Splatoon it's more than justified the purchase. Do what you want.

convince me to buy a wii u