Perfect games don't exi-

Perfect games don't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

zeldawiki.org/Sheikah_Tower
twitter.com/AnonBabble

review copies are out?

Dear user
Praising unreleased games makes you look like a retard.
Unless you're baiting, of course.

>900 30 fps on the superior version that also has worse lighting effects

It could've been more than perfect... if only...

I really hope the 3GB install for Wii U doesn't effect the ability to pirate it early.

>worse lightning effects
what

A youtuber made a comparison video comparing Wii U version and Switch version. Overall the Switch version has better textures, less fog and better sound effects but the Wii U version has better lighting.

>perfect
>slowmo then press A to flurry win!
lol

What a shit game case

jut wait for CEMU emulation
then we can say, the first ever 11/10 game exists for real, that batman meme review doesn't count.

Whats so special about this open world game?

I wish they didn't have to shove the master sword into the logo. It would look nicer without it.

>30fps

It bugs me too

Its good, or at least looks like it.

indie games are all shi-

Is this that old sniper or candle jack meme where you start the sentence bu

Nobody would give the slightest shit about this if it didn't have the franchise attachment.

zeldawiki.org/Sheikah_Tower

monolithsoft
hopefully with this game more normies will discover the xeno series
unlike most companies, monolith can actually make good open worlds.

With that, are you implying there are no good open world games? Because if so, you're clearly a nintendrone who hasn't played other games.

Emulators cannot fix bad lighting and poor draw distances.

>monolithsoft
>implying I won't give a shit
sorry for your shit taste

No, just that the open world market is saturated by Ubisoft who have poisoned the well for a lot of people. Plus MGSV traumatized more than half of Sup Forums to hate every open world game on principle.

they have the potential to

And this will be the one true good one that will re-invigorate the genre? So far, nothing that I've seen has shown its going to be "amazing", yah, it looks good, but there are plenty of other good open world games.
Also, I remain highly skeptical because of the size of the game.

>the fucking back story

We don't know full details still but Jesus fuck. My nips are so hard this game is going to redefine Zelda as we know it.

...shit

>but there are plenty of other good open world games
Haha no. I've been waiting for a game like this since ocarina of time. Open world games just lack the polish Nintendo's games have. What matters is gameplay and that's what botw has. If you honestly don't care about anything it's shown so far I don't even understand what you want from open world games.

>massive open-world with fuck-all to do

Impossible.

...t.

>open world is 61 km in area
>Witcher was around 100
>gta v was 81
>red dead redemption was 41, 20 km less and released nearly 6 years ago
>they went full Ubisoft with their open world
>that framerate
>that resolution
>them textures

>There are other good open world games
>haha NO

Oh, so I guess there has never been a good open world game? You're fucking deluded friend. There are so many open world games, and quite a few are actually good.

>what matters is gameplay and thats what botw has
Oh, so you've played it then? Its just trailers so far, and from the initial trailers (which looked graphically impressive), compared to the ones today (that look like they came straight from a 3DS), I'm going to imagine there will be quite a bit thats different. In any case, all you've seen so far is "gameplay", which means fuck all until you actually play it yourself.

>if you honestly don't care about anything tis shown so far
I didn't say that. I said it looked like it was going to be good. I also said that it wasn't going to be the best open world game ever made, because frankly, it just won't be. It has far too many hardware limitations to even achieve that.

But go ahead, and continue thinking this will be THE BEST OPEN WORLD GAME EVER MADE POSSIBLE BECAUSE NINTENDO

>There are so many open world games, and quite a few are actually good
Such as?
>Oh, so you've played it then?
We've seen quite extensive footage so far. I don't need to play a game to know if the gameplay is good.
>I also said that it wasn't going to be the best open world game ever made
That wouldn't even be difficult, honestly. It's a very limited genre that's filled with landscapes of nothing with mediocre gameplay.
>BECAUSE NINTENDO
Friend. Pal. Hombre. Amigo. Nintendo doesn't have anything to do with it. But there's very few companies that spend this kind of time to create a game like this.

You're actually insane. Not even joking.

Ah, so you don't have any arguments then. Good to know.

>such as
Here comes the part where I list open world games that are actually very good, and you'll reply with >that game, no

Witcher 3, which is personally one of my favourites
Morrowind
moddedSkyrim
Practically any Rockstar game
The list goes on

All you've seen is footage, of a game, that isn't even out yet. The footage has already changed, and you don't think its liable to do so already? From the footage, it already looks like a game with 2008 era textures.

>honestly thinking this will be the best open world game ever made

Man, I don't even know what to say to you anymore. Its going to be a pretty good game, and if you're a zelda fan, I'm sure this will be one of your favourites, but this will not be the best open world game ever made, and if you still think that, arguing will do no good.

>and you'll reply with >that game, no
Damn! He's onto me! But like you said, I don't think any of them are good. Like I said before I think the gameplay is really bad. I've played most of them, too. Far Cry games, Morrowind, Skyrim a little bit, all GTA games. The last one I played was MGSV and I just stopped playing after a while. I think GTA 5 is the perfect example of how fucking boring the genre is. It's just a bunch of mini-games with no real meat to the gameplay, so it doesn't help that there's barely any story or characters to interact with besides maybe taking them with you on a mission or something.
>Witcher 3, which is personally one of my favourites
I can't put to words how overrated this game is. Visually it looks fantastic, of course. Animations are great, I like the characters. But the story and gameplay? Euuuhh... I liked TW2, too. TW3 just felt like a waste of time. It was like watching a long cutscene after cutscene. Not to mention the awful combat.
>From the footage, it already looks like a game with 2008 era textures.
Not even close. Pic related.
>but this will not be the best open world game ever made
I think it will be. Like I said before, not many companies take this kind of time to create a game like this. I'm sure CD Projekt Red might deliver big time with their cyberpunk game but TW3 was underwhelming as fuck.

We still havent seen the new wii u build they could have just downgraded the lighting on both

this is just a feature what is in gta v (oil canister) farcry 2 and 3 (flamethrower) and hell even postal 2. wow fire technology

>list good games
>listed good games
>HAHA NO GOOD GAMES

You're obviously using opinion to argue fact. Not sure how we can keep this discussion going further at this point. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and I truly hope that BotW is everything you want it to be.

>opinion
>fact
user... There's a reason why people hate the open world genre and it's not for the long list of great games.

It's not even out yet.

Are you a retarded Nintoddler or a shitposting baiting Sonygger?

The latter, most likely. Now fuck off.

>1080p and 4K CeMu Texture packs already out for Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario World 3D, Splatoon, etc

>There's a reason why people hate the open world genre
Yah, because its saturated as fuck. Just because there are too many open world games, it doesn't meant there have been 0 good open world games. I still find it astounding you actually believe there have been 0 good open world games, and BotW will be the best on ever released, because they have such an amazing, and deep track record with open world games.

Like I said man, you're just betting all your hedges on this game, and you're blindly saying it'll be the best, and it isn't even out yet.

It's good when Nintendo does it.

>I still find it astounding you actually believe there have been 0 good open world games
Why? Don't get me wrong, I used to really like GTA series but they're not exactly fun to replay and it was only fun with friends. MGSV is a good example of how boring the genre is. You get a mission, a horse, you have to ride past "kill-all-humans" robots or something. It's like, in theory in sounds fun but in gameplay it just lacks everything that makes a game fun.
>Just because there are too many open world games
No, it's because the gameplay is bad. Series like Assassin's Creed flood the market with shit, sure, but each game is still just a generic piece of shit when it comes to gameplay. And since Rockstar Games seems to focus all their attention to online and shark cards I don't think the open world genre is in for a good time.

well, uhm you see....
i don't even know, maybe that it has a Nintendo logo

this post is stupid. we buy games just because WE ARE CONFINED in real life. Idea of games is to do shit you cant do irl. not because we want moneys worth.

Alright man, I just realized you're fucking with me. There is no way you honestly believe that there has never been a good open world game. On top of that, there is no way you think Nintendo, who have a less then stellar track record with big games, is going to create a master piece, on a system is so vastly underpowered, that the game is smaller than a movie. You actually have autism. I'd get that straightened out.

>There is no way you honestly believe that there has never been a good open world game
I've already explained why I think so, user.
>that the game is smaller than a movie
You really don't think big games needs to be 80 gigs, do you?
> on a system is so vastly underpowered
Meme

the truth is a meme now?

play Red Dead Redemption. now thats a great image of the open world "genre"

Yup, autism. This guy honestly thinks there have never been a good open world game, and that the switch isn't vastly underpowered.

There has never been a good Mario game. Fact, not opinion. Bethesda will soon make the best mario game ever known to man, because I say so.

You mean the mediocre cowboy game with a boring ending that was endlessly praised by casuals? You mean that one? It was just GTA Cowboy.

all open world games are mostly praised by casuals only.
same applies to BOTW

>Nobody would give the slightest shit about this if it didn't have the franchise attachment.

Well of course. It's not like being part of a franchise that has always been at the forefront of making worlds that the player can meaningfully interact with in real time and which can be manipulated in radical ways lends credence to the idea that the final game might live up to what existing material has shown it to be like.

>game isnt even out
>IT'S PERFECT
and they say nintendrones dont exist

Any other open world game with crafting
>ugggh another open world meme game
>im tired of this genre!!
>enjoy your empty open world idiot
>cool i can run around endless on a barren map for 100+hrs!!

Open world game with crafting but with Zelda on it
>h-holy shit game of generation
>LOOK at this webm im climbing a mountain isnt that cool!
>only nintendo could pump out a product of this quality, other companies just cant do it!
>what?!? you dont like this game? obviously a sonygger who plays movies all day
>im so excited to explore this open world its fucking hugeeeee

>practically invent the genre decades ago
>hurr durr why are people excited for this
Really makes you think

since when did nintendo invent a genre?

Existing open world games are shit because interacting with them is generic in most ways. Zelda has always pushed for a more open world ever since it went 3D, and part of what makes the series great is how it goes out of its way to make each part of itself meaningful and interesting. People aren't excited about the fire thing because "technology OMG", but because the game will almost certainly incorporate this kind of thing into puzzles and secrets and people are excited for the creativity this will allow.

Before your ass came out of your mom.

Wow, only 3 years too late!

name 3

Never played a Zelda game, are the stories good? Or is it more of a gameplay is king kind of game?

Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

inb4 they are all shit

No memes allowed

the story is always the same hero saves princess/world from evil guy, I just spoiled Breath of the Wild for you

yeah it's more of a gameplay/adventure kind of thing

the webms i see you people post they look boring to me.

I want to believe BotW will be great but holy fuck the Nintendrone influence here is baffling

If Sony or Microsoft had that kind of framerate and resolution on their games everyone would be shitting on them

It could be 1080p 30fps and people already shit on them

>If Sony or Microsoft had that kind of framerate and resolution on their games everyone would be shitting on them
But they already do, user.

>Never played a Zelda game, are the stories good?

This depends on what you mean by 'story'. The main plot is usually pretty basic hero save the kingdom stuff. What the games really excel at is presenting you with a world full of things to explore, experience and discover, and allowing you to piece things together in order to more deeply understand it. It is in this regard they are king.

Then the Switch shouldn't exist, but here we are.

Nintendo games don't need a shit load of graphical fidelity, I mean shit how far can you push Mario's artstyle until it looks retarded

No 3D Zelda has ever been 60fps because they focus on graphical fidelity, it's just about the only franchise that does. Nintendo consoles don't need to be powerful for their games, black box PC wannabes do.

Thanks god this is a bait.
Otherwise you would be saying, in the least subtle way, that you're a complete retard.

Thanks god, again, thats bait. Lucky for you.

there will never be a zelda with a female lea-

>61 km
Source?

>Dies in an explosion
> Only one heart of damage

Fuck this shit

WHY ARE NINTENDO GAMES SO EASY???

Blue bokoblin with a sword deals five hearts.
Guardians can one shot you.
Rock boulder man can one shot you

>I mean shit how far can you push Mario's artstyle until it looks retarded
Mario Odyssey.

Far Cry Primal 2 Robot Jigaloo is not Zelda

I feel this is an easy fix in a game like Zelda. Don't pick up any hearts and there you go.

Fuck off with that, the majority of games run at least 1080p on the other platforms. I'd be fine with 900p 60fps but Nintendo can't even manage that.

I've been hearing your argument a lot and it comes across as an invalid one. How long is Nintendo going to be stuck in the past? I'm not looking for the most realistic game in the world but I do look for a crisp, smooth image on the screen.

>watch, as I make the frame rate disappear!

Guardians actually kill you in two shots. The first shot always leaves you with a quarter heart of health no matter how many hearts you have.

>shooter game with shitty procedural generation
lol there are people who think this turd looks good

Careful user, Elder Scrolls: Zelda is releasing soon, and it will not look even 1/4th as good as that game.

They are pretty good and every game has its own unique story, i'd say dl a n64 emulator and play Ocarina of Time to starta with.
Or if you like 2d games more start with A link to the past on SNES

>that perfect FPS and texturing

good bait OP

The damage dealt by enemies actually seems boosted in this game, though. Hero Mode in previous games looks like easy mode compared to some of the enemies in this. A good majority of them can one shot you right out of the gate.

>Assassins creed with robot dinosaurs

>muh graphics
Yeah, coming from the same hacks who told you Killzone SF was native 1080p, when in reality it was 960x1080 that looked like pure blur

Cemu scum keep promoting in every thread, how pathetic is this?

I bet twenty minutes into the game you'll have a super shield and armor and cheese the game again

>the majority of games run at least 1080p on the other platforms
Yeeaaah, no. If you want to ignore all facts and invent memes then go ahead but it's far from the truth. The fact Sony wanted to push the PS4 Pro even further and just increase the resolution before they can even do 60 fps is laughable.
Yeah but that's not saying a lot, previous Zelda games were pretty easy. My first run will be with 5-7 hearts to make it more difficult.

No you don't.

>trying to be a graphics whore on a console

>4k was a thing three years ago
There are people chained to the present. I don't like those people.