dfworkshop.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=1JW4e_okW7c
youtu.be/xPwGXf8y6XA?t=727
youtube.com/watch?v=yC5jKA4vMi4
youtube.com/watch?v=rY-lrCAH_1Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qaIOaE7Mg9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fun fact: Daggerfall is as big as the British Isles

Fun Fact: You can own a boat and travel in Daggerfall.

You can also go to a province you don't give a shit about, take out a small loan of a million septims and buy yourself a house in the capital and never return to that shitty province.

By the way, those of you who say "look all that empty" I purposefully went to a mountain range to show you that there actual fucking mountain ranges in the game.

looks good

h-how? where to download? i tough that game was ugly and static

so go play it, user

it can't be that hard to patch this game so much it actually starts to work, right?

what good is the ability to climb shit if literally half the time you just clip into the house and get stuck?

no

I'll play it when DaggerXL is finished i.e. never

>Big empty world

wow it's fucking nothing

GoG faggot

This is daggerfal unity, and it's glorious.
This video isn't even showing off the newest version but whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPwGXf8y6XA

dfworkshop.net/

>bigger than every city in skyrim combined

DaggerXL is fucking dead, old and worse than Daggerfall unity. Wait for that to be finished, which will probably happen this year. It's what's being shown off in my webbums.

I got turned off to Daggerfall because its DOS. It had a horrible framerate for me. Is there a total conversion? I really don't remeber it looking and running as smooth as the webms

will never be finished.
Like everything.

Yes it fucking will, all that progress you see in the Webm was done in a year. Unity is alright to work with. There are constant updates as well.

It's Daggerfall in the Unity engine, so yes it's a total conversion.

Goddamn. Thanks user, didn't knew this was a thing.

skyrim will always be more empty and bland than daggerfall.

Burns man...

The dev of DaggerXL was using reverse-engineering to recreate game behavior accurately. Daggerfall Unity seems like it's being made by a guy who is just doing guesswork.

Is this modded in any way? I don't remember Daggerfall having that much elevation variation at all.

He's only graphicswhoring nowadays. It doesn't even have any content yet.

I wish Lucius fucking focussed and finished DaggerXL already . .

Who /RNG/ here? You don't need skill or magic when you have high Dodge, Short Blade, and LUK.

It's literally free from Bethesda.

Daggerfall unity has mods, yes.

And the beginning of 2017 will be dedicated to implementing questing support, which I assume just means all of 2017 will be dedicated to it.

>argonian

My scaly brethren. Also

>not going unarmed and speed
>not wanting to be a Z fighter

You must reroll, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=1JW4e_okW7c

Is Daggerfall Unity going to change the maps at all? Honestly my biggest problem with the game. I'd love to be able to explore in a way beyond following the left wall.

yes but vivec is a pain to explore

>second best bethesda game ever made

user, come now, we know that Skyrim and Fallout 4 are easily the best Bethesda titles. Perhaps we should discuss them instead? But first, get your receipt and prove to me you own them.Now.

>maps

M8, dagerfall unity has completely overhauled the map system. It's in the video I posted. Getting lost is basically fucking impossible now, it's great.

youtu.be/xPwGXf8y6XA?t=727

There is literally no problem that I cannot solve by dodging.

Except Ancient Liches. And the zombie Mannimarco sends with a note pinned to it when he asks for your help. And Ancient Vampires, those fuckers don't die.

I dunno, I had fun with exploring all the little side passages and sublevels, but that's just me.

Todd, you'll be happy to know that I actively play Fallout 4. With the FROST mod that completely changes the game, removes all your retarded NPC's and quests.

:^)

Yes, but do your arms become tornadoes of blades and death?

Skyrim is a fantastic game. Assuming you download a lot of mods. Trainwiz's collection in particular makes it a lot more tolerable.

Also this FUCKING quest where an imbecile who was made invisible by a mage asks you to make him visible again...
... of course your journal does not tell you where he is, so when you have the antidote, you have to search every fucking canton for an man barely visible

yeah but 99% of it is randomly generated which is why it has quick travel

To be fair to daggerfall, the towns actually seem like towns, having more than 8 fucking houses like Skyrim

Is there a point to enter every house, or you have to just go where the quest tells you to ?

I see 10 big buildings not 60 dumbass

Lad, m8.

The towns aren't randomly generated, and with daggerfall Unity neither is the terrain either.

The dungeons are ALSO not randomly generated, it just seems like that because there's so many of them and quests will send you to a different one every time, same with towns.

No, but I've got absurd crit chance because of the ludicrous luck. Less like a tornado, more like some jackass putting a fan in your face. Except the fan is a knife.

these are the huge cantons. There are a lot of buildings and housings inside.
Actually, there must be ~150 cells

You can't enter all of them, but a good chunk of them you can if you want to be a thief/murderer.

The 10 build buildings are full of smaller ones. There's at least 100+ spaces in all if we count every house and the little side passages, storage areas, crypts, and basements.

One thing I always hated was the fucking skeleton noises in daggerfall, what the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=yC5jKA4vMi4

All Bethesda """""""""""""""""cities""""""""""""""""" are lazy copy+paste garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=rY-lrCAH_1Y&feature=youtu.be

lol a big bland randomly generated world, with copy and paste dungeons that look all similar (just like modern bethesda)

stop hyping up this old ass garbage, theres a fuckin reason its not well known

>VENGEANCE
>The first time you hear a slaughter fish

what the fuck are they screaming with anyway?
it should be just bones clacking menacingly

if the game is still famous, it's because of its mechanics, not the dungeons and cities.

Yeah, it's fucking weird. Also, rat sounds. How I loathe them.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaIOaE7Mg9Y

is there sex mods for Daggerfall?

>mouselook in daggerfall
what
how
tell me your secrets

it's in the fucking options of the fucking vanilla game