Why are videogames so boring these days? back in the day, anime + videogames was the best entertainment duo...

why are videogames so boring these days? back in the day, anime + videogames was the best entertainment duo. but videogames fell off and never recovered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VopWPhozmNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime became shit long before videogames. Kys weeb

kys weeb

i would love to kiss a weeb

This

Moeshit is cancer

>don't enjoy video games
>post on a video game forum
D E M O N I C

>literally every girl outside of action shows MUST be yuri or yuribait
>fanservice has hit an all time high
cute lesbians and conveniently censored nudes are fine and all, but it's a case of over saturation at this point

Kill yourself weeb

kill yourself weeb
all anime is shit

this is a bully free thread. satania-sama is nor allowed

>watched the first episode
>some demon chick is friends with gab for no reason and takes care of her
>no one cares that they keep saying they're angels and demons but they aren't allowed to show their powers

Dumb show. Better be some more characters because Satania is barely a reason to keep watching this shit.

anime nd video game are boring nowadays. both are mass produced with the same themes. thus, turning into shit. save for 3-4 shows/games a year. IF THAT

Looks like you grew out of them.

Time to pick up golf or something, old man.

Reminder anime is dead and good video games are still coming out often
Moeshit/slice of life/fanservice shit is 99% of all anime
hardly any good anime even came out in 2016, maybe one or two shows

Agreed.

Whatever happened to EPIC anime for adults like death note and bleach?

>implying 99% of the games aren't repetitive murdershit

I wish I was this delusional.

Childhood is when you idolize matureshit.
Adulthood is when you realize moeshit makes more sense.

(You)

No, adulthood is when you stop watching cartoons.

They're still here senpai. Try One Punch Man or Re:zero if you want to watch some intellectual anime.

Of the 42 shows that started airing this season I can count 9 action battle ones.

If you want to pull things out of your ass so badly that's fine, but you don't need to share it on the internet.

>PC cucks complain about no good games

NO.

I'm watching pokemon while alternating between tails berseria, atelier shallie, danganronpa, pokemon sun and yokai watch

Why would you stop doing things that are fun?

Well of course, they only have western games, and not glorious Japanese games. They have been perpetually BTFO by Sega and will never get Yakuza, Project Diva, or Daytona 3, among other Japanese titles.

2017 is when PC gaming will die.

NO DIFFICULTY
HAND HOLDING
NO SECRET PATHS
VIDEO GAMES DEVS DONT LET PEOPLE SET THEIR OWN PATHS IN GAMES ANYMORE
THEY PUNISH THEM INSTEAD
TO LINEAR
DLC
CORPORATE INFILTRATION AND BOT POSTING ON THE INTERNET
TO MUCH MARKETING
DUMB DOWN GAMES FOR EVERYONE
LOW SKILL CEILING IN GAMES
MASTERY OF A GAME WITHIN 5 MINUTES
LACK OF A REWARD FOR PLAYING GAMES
EVERY GAME HAS ALREADY BEEN CREATED
NO REPLAYABILITY IN GAMES
NO STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN THROWING MIDDLE FINGERS TELLING PEOPLE TO FUCK OFF AND STUNNING THEM RIGHT AFTER
GOVT PUTTING POLITICAL DIVISION INTO GAMES MAKING A CRISIS LOOK REAL WHEN IT IS FAKE
NO FREEDOM IN DEVELOPMENT
MAKING GAMES FOR MONEY INSTEAD OF LOVE

99% of anime is generic shit, meanwhile we have great unique games like Rainbow Six Siege, Nioh, and For Honor
cry me a river weebs

I'm only here for cute Satan.

Thanks for reminding me. I have to pick up future tone for my ps4. Cheers

I made a post like this years ago and got tons of replies.

>Rainbow Six Siege
>For Honor
One of them isn't even out, and the other is hardly unique, even if it's good. You tried to sneak in your Ubisoft shilling by including Nioh in there for no reason, but I see through you.

>implying for honor hasn't had multiple demos
>implying they aren't widely praised across all media
>implying it isn't the golden age of ubisoft making good games
try again and try harder moeshitter

>>implying it isn't the golden age of ubisoft making good games
they got dumb lucky with siege, they were so busy trying to shill their sinking ship division and poop out ass creed 37 that they didn't notice a game accidentally became good
and it's not like the devs are competent, release blackbeard, favela and yacht, exploits on every new map, lighting fixes every patch that haven't worked yet
and I say this as someone who loves siege

>generic shooter
>japanese ninja gaiden
>3rd person DeGroot Keep

great """""""""unique"""""""" games

Ubisoft still makes bad games, of course, for honor and siege are the only good ones I can think of, but as long as they keep getting lucky with fun ideas for games and support them with content and good marketing to keep the playerbase up, they'll be making enough good games
>oversimplification
try again moebaby moeposter moefagger

>muh oversimplification
>but 99% of anime is generic shit

Keep them coming, fampai.

rd person DeGroot Keep
funny enough, I believe degroot has/had it's own unique third person command seperate from the stock one that worked even in sv_cheats 0 servers

It's actually true

>getting lucky
that's all it is, a case of broken clocks' twice a day right timing, hardly a "golden age" especially with vivandi breathing down their necks

>complaining about anime while posting Sup Forums memes
like pottery

Anime sure aint gettin lucky
>Sup Forums memes
the jones boy is pure

>Anime sure aint gettin lucky
say that to my face fucker

You don't wanna mess with me irl desu baka

The character designs in this show give me a paternal boner. I realized I don't enjoy the show though.

both were shit from the start

gay

Who is this memegirl

>but videogames fell off and never recovered
>but videogames fell off
>videogames
>only videogames

What about anime, you cancer shit? Stupid dumb anime girl poster.

>Re:Zero

tried watching it, dropped when I realized that it was just killing off people due to shock value and time would just rewind whenever the MC died and everything goes back to normal

is Gabriel DropOut worth watching?

I seriously can't get into anime anymore. The best i'll do is Manga, but I mostly just read books and light novels now.

how far did you make it in?

It's SOL but it's gimmick is the angels act like demons, the demons act like angels and Satan is a blubbering retard just like the actual one. It's mindless, harmless entertainment but I'd probably only recommend it if you like SOL brands of humor or cute girls doing cute things.

The only good anime coming out are remakes and adaptations of shit that's at least 20 years old

>not mob psycho
m8

that show is fantastic

I enjoy it more than LWA and Konosuba S2, for whatever reason.

I love its lighting effects, one of the few times I think a digital show looked cool as opposed to a more sterile version of practical effects
youtube.com/watch?v=VopWPhozmNw